Zone1 Trans Supporters: If you can be Trans-gender, can people also be Trans-racial or Trans-age?

I must commend you for using the spelling, Moslem. It shows you may be a bit educated. May be, because the rest of your post seems to be, "fiction based on fact".

Everyone slanders everyone, yet if I believe it is everyone, not some people of each group, then I am stereotyping.

I am pretty sure you are referring to some people from each group.

Kind of hard to slander Moslems. Many Moslems are pretty rotten people. And as you know, there are many types of moslems.
My post was addressed to someone's false statement.

Theology doesn’t agree. Jews represent humanity as all of us persecuted Christ. I’m sure random small Protestant sects say this, but you can’t look at ungoverned offshoots for things like this.

Everyone slanders everyone as far as laypeople. The Pope, Cardinals, etc don’t.

Okay, and?

If you say “I don’t believe”.. are you called a Christaphobe, hateful and a bigot? No. Exactly my point.

Okay, and?

When? Nearly all wars claimed in the name of religion in Christianity have been family or land wars, and Christianity was just used as a front. Any historian will tell you that
I have resoundingly debunked your statement "Christianity doesn’t do that" and all you have in response is to tip-toe between the thorns looking for excuses. If facing reality shakes your faith then you shouldn't look.

What is notable, here, is that Moslems are known to commit atrocities because they AREN'T following Mohammad, whereas Christians commit atrocities when they DO follow Jesus. How do you like them apples?
That is utterly stupid and ignorant.

I see. So, recognizing God excludes you from becoming a devotee of any other creed, huh? :auiqs.jpg:

If God doesn't know what he's doing then don't expect me to be his mentor.
you read much into little, you have much to learn, for now you should simply contemplate what you learned today, you made much progress with your first step, i am very happy to help you

Forum List

Back