There Is No Such Thing As A "Free Market"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just like there's no such thing as a Free Football game.

Let's have a football game with no stadium, no referees and no rules...now let's play football.

There's no such thing as a free market, there HAS to be rules and there HAS to be regulations.

When will you RW bastards get that through your thick skullls?

Wow you really dont get the concept. Did you major in black studies or some other commie class. You have no grasp of the real world.

Naww.. There are no contracts. No laws against fraud. No pressure from your customers to perform honestly. No expectations of keeping your corporate nose clean from the stockholders. No LIABILITY lawyers. NO civil proceedings.

AND DEFINATELY -- not enough CENTRALIZED GOVT CONTROL.. Please help us Marc!!!

Customers DO NOT equal to laws.

Neither do stockholders.

Try again hack.

Let's have a football game with no stadium, no referees and no rules...now let's play football.

There's no such thing as a free market, there HAS to be rules and there HAS to be regulations.

When you you left wing bastards get it through your Thick Skulls that us right wing Bastards DO NOT want to do away with all Regulations. Oh wait nm You know that, You just Rather Demagog the Issue and make it out to be a choice between no Regulations, or Obama's Massive Increase of Regulations.

Of Course we need Regulations, But we need smart regulations, Many of our Current ones are not. Often Times Redundant, or Ineffective, Or simply Unenforced. I am not sure why you think more Regulations will change anything when the Regulations in Place before the Crash we Either Ignored or Ineffective.

I am so sick and fucking Tired of people, On both sides of the Isle, Polarizing every Issue. This isn't some all or Nothing Issue. You do not have to simply accept every Regulation no matter how stupid, Or Costly, or in-effective in order to be Pro regulations. There is this place called the Middle Ground where most Sane fucking people live.

where you understand simple things like.

Yes, regulations are needed, But should be Designed not to Place to Much Burden on the Industries they Seek to Regulate.

OK wiseguy...

List the redundant regulations that OBAMA enacted.

Please and thanks.

:cool:

You leftists INVENTED the "free" market":

Free food

Free healthcare

Free housing

Free education

Free money

And the list goes on and on and on..............

Since libs have this annoying habit of having private definitions for words and phrases, why don't you first define for us what you mean by the phrase "Free Market".

This is a faulty analogy.

Referees =/= Government Regulations.

For this analogy to be accurate we have to think of it like this: The referees are merely an extension of the rules of the game of football, which cannot be broken. The rules of football, and therefore the referees, in this analogy are actually economic laws, such as supply and demand.

Where government regulations enter the analogy is when the group of thugs invade the football field and kneecap the Cleveland Browns in an attempt to assist the Pittsburgh Steelers.

The analogy is just fine.

It depicts the lack of any kind of rule, law or regulations the RW are, and have been clamoring for in this thing they call "capitalism" aka the Free Market.

In fact, my analogy was perfect.

It depicts the lack of any kind of rule, law or regulations the RW are, and have been clamoring for in this thing they call "capitalism" aka the Free Market.

Not even close, as I demonstrated in my previous post.

The only thing you have demonstrated thus far is how much of a RW hack you are.

The only thing you have demonstrated thus far is how much of a RW hack you are.

Well you wHACK off to left wing causes.

Forum List

Back