Bidenomics goes to the Super Bowl

The Superbowl has been a corporate event for over two decades now, out of the financial reach of most Americans. This is nothing new. And that was long before Biden.
I get it. Right now, you need something. Anything to lay a glove on Biden. But nothing's sticking.

Try harder.

Clearly you've not seen the polls. EVERYTHING is sticking.

Most of that doesn't involve Biden, it's just greed and taking advantage of people by the sports center.

You can still buy beer at a restaurant at a decent price and get 3x as much for the price of beer at the super bowl, or 5x as much from the store.

They just know when you get 10s of 1000s of amped up fans trapped in a place for 4 hours that are unable to bring in their own drinks and snacks at the biggest sporting event of the year they will pay anything because they don't have their senses about them. Normally those people would never pay those prices, but they lose their minds at the super bowl and will pay.

Even if Bidens policies hadn't screwed the country in the ass financially, I bet they would still charge an arm and a leg for a beer and a hotdog. I mean it's Vegas, the entire city is designed to suck every penny out of people's pockets. Only difference is at the super bowl they don't even have to pretend like they aren't ripping you off.

I wouldn't pay a nickel to see it.

Overpaid felons, women beaters, social misfits and drama llamas
I'm finished with the SB. What a joke. Nothing but advertisements. Four and a half hours to play a two and a half hour game. The ten minutes of ads at every possession change was ridiculous. No continuity to the game. No excitement. It seemed like the game itself was an after thought for all the hype. The NFL has committed suicide.

If you've acquired a ticket to Super Bowl 58 — which, on the low end, were going for more than $6,500 a head on the secondary market — odds are that money is not a major concern of yours.

That's a good thing, because if you're going to be looking for refreshment during the game, the concession stand prices at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas are about as steep as you would expect.

If you're interested in a Bud Light, which is considered a "premium" beer, it's going to cost you $16.99. If you're looking for something a bit fancier, such as a Michelob Ultra or a Bud Light Seltzer, it'll cost you a few more dollars.

But let's be honest: $14.99 for a souvenir bucket of popcorn is borderline criminal.

Biden is a no show, but his economic policy will be sitting in the next seat. Good thing inflation is down.

MSN
Social injustice. Wealth inequality. Only the rich can now afford to go to the superbowl, not the 99%.

Forum List

Back