There is such a thing as a gay Republican.

You’re a self loathing gay person.

No contradiction.

Look. You’re toast. You lost. You got humiliated again.

Stop crying.

Don’t be such a sissy.
LOL, You think I lost?

Here's how I picture you for real

You can stop lying right now.
But…I’m not lying. You are just under a false impression that republicans in general hate gays. That’s just not true. You only believe that because that’s what lefty media tells you. I know, I listen to it myself. They are all wrong.

I guess I'm going to have to be Captain Obvious. There is such a thing as a gay republican.

Geogre Santos was one.

Column: Think ‘gay Republican’ is a contradiction? Think again​

Charles Moran is proudly gay and proudly Republican.
Log Cabin Republicans
Yes we are all familiar with the groomers in the GOP's NAMBLA caucus.

I never even think about gay people. So long as they don't get all up in my face with their nasty habits and perv shit they are irrelevant in my life. Dems on the other hand wave the gay pride flags at every opportunity, stoking division. You don't see people out there waving heterosexual flags and flashing their hetro junk. Keep your perv abnormal behaviors in your private residence and we don't give a shit.
The division… come from homophobes like you

I guess I'm going to have to be Captain Obvious. There is such a thing as a gay republican.

Geogre Santos was one.

Column: Think ‘gay Republican’ is a contradiction? Think again​

Charles Moran is proudly gay and proudly Republican.

To some that combination is an inherent contradiction, like being a meat-eating vegetarian, a violent pacifist or a Dodger-loving San Francisco Giants fan.

In recent months, conservative extremists have declared war on the LGBTQ+ community, waging skirmishes on social media, school campuses and in the aisles of your friendly neighborhood Target store.

Hundreds of anti-LGBTQ+ bills have been introduced in statehouses across the country, part of a Pink Scare aimed at inciting the Republican base for political profit and financial gain.

Moran, however, insists there is a middle ground, even if you have to squint to see it through the blaze of the smoking culture wars.

“I don’t want to see my movement, the gay movement, hijacked by far-left, cultural Marxists,” he said. “And I don’t want the antigay forces that still exist in the social conservative movement to hijack the progress that I helped make in the Republican Party.”

Those are words guaranteed to antagonize people of various stripes, which reflects the odd and uncomfortable position of the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization that advocates for LGBTQ+ rights from within the GOP. The group, headquartered in Washington, claims more than 10,000 members nationwide. The 42-year-old Moran, born and raised in San Pedro, is president.

Nice try, you are hoping whites don't know the true Black position and that Blacks will think a 10 000 member group is big--- it's trivial

ANYWAY
1713020299384.png

Forum List

Back