Preschoolers Don't Even Know What Palestine Is

Who shouldn't be around children and trying to influence them.

Cross dressing is 99% of the time a sexual arousal, stay away from children. Not to mention it makes a mockery of women with the huge breasts, outlandish cloths, hair and make up. It's nothing but an insult to women.
Then don’t cross dress if you don’t want to

Not wanting perverts around children has nothing to do with hate, your 'hate' bullshit is old and worn, it's meaningless because you idiots use it for everything.
Then don’t be such a hateful person and you will see better results

You are the one trying to make this into something sexual and taking about kids performing oral sex on adults. Those are red flags that kids may not be safe around you.
You're the one rationalizing and defending grown men dressing like freak women reading to small children. Stay away from children. It's simple enough.

You're the one rationalizing and defending grown men dressing like freak women reading to small children. Stay away from children. It's simple enough.
Let’s see what’s worse me talking about reading to kids or you talking about sexualizing this and kids performing oral sex on adults. You need help for your issues and should stay away from kids for their safety.

Let’s see what’s worse me talking about reading to kids or you talking about sexualizing this and kids performing oral sex on adults. You need help for your issues and should stay away from kids for their safety.

You're talking about grown men dressed as garish women fantasizing about exactly what I said, while reading to children. Stay away from children. You must be a drag queen, you're way too emotionally invested in defending them influencing children. :cuckoo:

You're talking about grown men dressed as garish women fantasizing about exactly what I said, while reading to children. Stay away from children. You must be a drag queen, you're way too emotionally invested in defending them influencing children. :cuckoo:

He's certainly spent an exorbitant amount of time trying to defend it

You are the only one talking about this in a sexual way. That’s says a lot about you and why kids are not safe around you

Forum List

Back