Hillary paid a law firm to buy a fake Russian dossier to help her chances of getting elected.

Nope. Hillary and Steele colluded with Russian intelligence, like Danchenko, to concoct the phony dossier.

How's the release of the pee tape going, by the way?

Danchenko isn’t Russian intelligence.

Clinton didn’t have anything to do with Russian intelligence or the hiring of Christopher Steele anyway.

Yes, I do indeed have a hard time penetrating the thickened hide of bullshit surrounding MAGA.

Keep trying. I gave up a long time ago.

I know you’re all super mad about the Steele dossier

Yeah, it keeps me up at night..... :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

but you still need a reason to prosecute Clinton for it.

Why ? We prosecute people for just about everything these days. The reasons are pretend. Why should Clinton be different ?

Clinton didn’t have anything to do with Russian intelligence or the hiring of Christopher Steele anyway.

Of course he is.

And yes, Hillary paid for Steele to collude with Russian intelligence to manufacture the phony dossier. No one disputes these facts, except cultists like you.

Back to my other question; how is the release of the pee tape coming? Have you seen it yet?

Why ? We prosecute people for just about everything these days. The reasons are pretend. Why should Clinton be different ?
Total nonsense. Just because you don’t understand why people are prosecuted doesn’t make it pretend.

Christopher Steele isn't a Russian spy, he is an ex-British intelligence officer. Furthermore, he wasn't hired by Clinton, he was hired by Fusion GPS as a contractor for their work for Clinton.

No Russian intelligene assets. No collusion with Obama.

There wasn't even any influence on the election.
so it did happen and you still refuse to see it,,

why are you wasting our time??

Of course he is.

And yes, Hillary paid for Steele to collude with Russian intelligence to manufacture the phony dossier. No one disputes these facts, except cultists like you.

Back to my other question; how is the release of the pee tape coming? Have you seen it yet?
Do you often make up facts and cover it up by pretending that everyone believes if?

so it did happen and you still refuse to see it,,

why are you wasting our time??
Are you incapable of reading posts longer than one or two sentences?

Because you seem to ignore half of anything I write.

That’s right. You’re nothing but a troll.

Are you incapable of reading posts longer than one or two sentences?

Because you seem to ignore half of anything I write.

That’s right. You’re nothing but a troll.
I didnt ignore the fact that trump didnt do what you keep claiming he did,,

and hilary did,,

Why are righties so bad at comparative analytics?
Because we don't 🥨
Logic and reason; not feelings or emotions.
Analytics?
What's that? Sounds like and rhymes with statistics.
"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies, and statistics."
You hive-minded neo-Bolshevik communist Marxist Leninist Stalinist subverted creatures are a fascinating example of some kind of EVIL which actually wants to see the destruction of society.
This SICKNESS has been prevalent world wide for just about a freakin CENTURY!

Anyway.....fuck you and your support for this insanity.

So why isn't' she on trial just like Trump? It's the same scenario, and all she and the DNC got were fines.

Definitely a two tiered justice system.

So many reasons:

Hillary had no part in the production or publication of the Steele Dossier. It was a"Third Party arm's length transaction". Trump met with Pecker, and directed the "catch and kill" scheme, and provided dirt and rumours on the opposition, all of which were published by the National Enquirer.

The Democratic Party took one look at the Steele Report and they gave it to the Republican Party, who gave it to the FBI. The Clinton Campaign made no attempt to use the material in the Steele Dossier against Trump, nor did they publish the report.

Nobody was doing anyone any "favours" in the production of the Steele Dossier. Steele was paid for his work, as was Fusion GPF, and the Democrats lawyers. Pecker's purchase of Karen McDougall's story, and that of the doorman, from his company's resources can be considered an illegal campaign contribution.

Hillary isn't on trial because she did nothing illegal. Trump deliberate set out to deceive the American people, using the Enquirer, lying about his opponents - on purpose, accepting the campaign gifts of the catch and kill payments, and then trying to claim the payments as a business expense.

And as always, it's that attempt to claim the payments as a "business expense", that got him arrested.

So why isn't' she on trial just like Trump? It's the same scenario, and all she and the DNC got were fines.

Definitely a two tiered justice system.

yep thats what happens when you are not part of the corrupt two party system every president has been sense LBJ,you get special treatment.

No she didn't. She WON the popular vote Nostra Dumbass. Trump has NEVER won the popular vote when he's had to run against other candidates.
Our system does not go by popular vote
Perhaps in your country they do

So many reasons:

Hillary had no part in the production or publication of the Steele Dossier. It was a"Third Party arm's length transaction". Trump met with Pecker, and directed the "catch and kill" scheme, and provided dirt and rumours on the opposition, all of which were published by the National Enquirer.

The Democratic Party took one look at the Steele Report and they gave it to the Republican Party, who gave it to the FBI. The Clinton Campaign made no attempt to use the material in the Steele Dossier against Trump, nor did they publish the report.

Nobody was doing anyone any "favours" in the production of the Steele Dossier. Steele was paid for his work, as was Fusion GPF, and the Democrats lawyers. Pecker's purchase of Karen McDougall's story, and that of the doorman, from his company's resources can be considered an illegal campaign contribution.

Hillary isn't on trial because she did nothing illegal. Trump deliberate set out to deceive the American people, using the Enquirer, lying about his opponents - on purpose, accepting the campaign gifts of the catch and kill payments, and then trying to claim the payments as a business expense.

And as always, it's that attempt to claim the payments as a "business expense", that got him arrested.

You're even too loony for CNN.

LOL

Forum List

Back