Alina Habba Accidentally Admits Donald Trump Could Be Totally Bought

"“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”
"

That looks like a pretty solid "yes" to me.

How about you?

I mean she could have said "no" very easily, but she weaseled around it without saying they would not do it.

Given that Trump took money from Tik Tok, it's already been done.

~~~~~~

1711263742657.png

How about you?

I mean she could have said "no" very easily, but she weaseled around it without saying they would not do it.
One thing we've learned since 2016 is that there is no bottom. Every time I've thought "no, he'll be above THAT" I'm disappointed.

Of course he's for sale.

One thing we've learned since 2016 is that there is no bottom. Every time I've thought "no, he'll be above THAT" I'm disappointed.

Of course he's for sale.

Statistically speaking, it's the poorest guy who is most easily bought.

Of course, he's a multi-millionaire now and coincidentally has never been anything but a politician.

Only on the pages of you commie propagandist. LMAO Eye witnesses say something very different.

Actually, every time you kids call a witness it tears a few more hole in that silly narrative.

"“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”
"

How about you?

If there is one (of many) things that Democrats should avoid throwing stones about, it is accepting money from foreigners. Obama himself turned down federal matching funds for his campaigns so that he could accept as much foreign money as he liked with no reporting requirements. If accepting foreign donations means being “bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers,” Crepitus, you would need to explain why you are cool with the Biden family being bought and sold.

I would never answer a question from a journalist who cited Joy Behar of all people, as an authoritative source on how I do my business. If I did, my answer would be, “what evidence did Joy provide you?” And of course Habba Is a lawyer, who is not expected to answer questions about what her client does. I think she could get disbarred for it, in fact.

But I can’t, so I’ll answer: I’m sure Trump does accept foreign money, as every other U.S. politician does. He ran his first campaign using out of pocket money, and small donations from Americans who care about America, because he had the funds to do it. So, we don’t need to wonder why such a big part of the Democrats’ lawfare strategy is about forcing him to spend incredible amounts of money on lawyers and forcing him to put up bonds unheard of in our history.

Now, they whine because he accepts foreign donations this time? Like every other politician?

"

How about you?

I'm not sure we needed Habbadabado to tell us what has been clear from the beginning.

If there is one (of many) things that Democrats should avoid throwing stones about, it is accepting money from foreigners. Obama himself turned down federal matching funds for his campaigns so that he could accept as much foreign money as he liked with no reporting requirements. If accepting foreign donations means being “bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers,” Crepitus, you would need to explain why you are cool with the Biden family being bought and sold.

I would never answer a question from a journalist who cited Joy Behar of all people, as an authoritative source on how I do my business. If I did, my answer would be, “what evidence did Joy provide you?” And of course Habba Is a lawyer, who is not expected to answer questions about what her client does. I think she could get disbarred for it, in fact.

But I can’t, so I’ll answer: I’m sure Trump does accept foreign money, as every other U.S. politician does. He ran his first campaign using out of pocket money, and small donations from Americans who care about America, because he had the funds to do it. So, we don’t need to wonder why such a big part of the Democrats’ lawfare strategy is about forcing him to spend incredible amounts of money on lawyers and forcing him to put up bonds unheard of in our history.

Now, they whine because he accepts foreign donations this time? Like every other politician?

It is illegal for American politicians to accept money or any other form of assistance from foreign governments. Period. End of story.

Federal law prohibits contributions, donations, expenditures(including independent expenditures) and disbursements solicited, directed, received or made directly or indirectly by or from foreign nationals in connection with any federal, state or local election.

Could you identify which lying RWM source you got that from?
Sure!

Wow, a posturing commie. I'm not impressed, and Bobulinski isn't the only eye witness.

He's the only one who has claimed that Joe Biden was part of anything, and he has no evidence to back up his lies, but he has a LOT of money coming in from Donald Trump. Just like Kash Patel was giving money to the FBI Whistleblowers.

Bobalinksi is also a convicted felon. Didn't you say that Michael Cohen was an "unreliable witness" and not to be believed because he's a convicted felon???? The difference being that Cohen isn't being paid to testify against Trump. And Cassidy Hutchinson provided a photo as proof that Bobalinksi met with Mark Meadows in Georgia, after he called her a liar.

Devon Archer, James Biden, Jason Galanis and Hunter Biden all confirmed that Joe Biden never had any part in his son's business deals or contact with his associates, other than to say Hi when Joe called Hunter during dinner.

There isn't a single shred of evidence tying Joe Biden to anything Hunter was doing, and Bobalinksi doesn't have a shred of evidence backing up his "big guy" text.

Forum List

Back