There is no way Biden can make so many unforced errors, so who is advising him? You don't get 80M+ votes with such policies.

Apparently none of them are Trump appointed judges....Are you saying he appointed insane judges?

he he he. walked right into that one, didn’t you dickless?

Republicans are cucked, pussies, the democrat Party's nutless, gutless JV team - the actual Washington General to the democrat Harlem Globalists

Last edited:
So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?

The unverifiable mail in ballot ones.

The people within the counties you ignorant fuck.
HAHAHAHA. The very FEW people.
81 Million > 74 Million.

Too bad many people don't live in those counties.

You wanna post that image of all the RED counties, with all that VACANT land.

HAHAHAHA. The very FEW people.
81 Million > 74 Million.

Too bad many people don't live in those counties.

You wanna post that image of all the RED counties, with all that VACANT land.

You understand that only people vote every election , yes?

I understand that you are one of the most purposely dumb fucks on here, but -

You do understand the concept of apples to apples, yes?

Uh huh

Bet $1 you'll vote Biden - again (assuming he actually gets the nomination)

If come election day it's Trump v. Biden come November because neither of them croaked?
  • If Biden has a wide enough lead over Trump I'll vote Haley as a write in.
  • If Trump has a wide enough lead over Biden that my vote won't make a difference, I'll vote Haley as a write in.
  • If Biden v. Trump is neck-and-neck, yes I will vote AGAINST Trump.
FPOTUS#45 should be no where near the White House ever again, I don't even think he should be allowed to buy tickets to the public tour.

Where I was a straight GOP ticket voter prior to 2020, I've been much more discerning on candidates. I still vote for reasonable GOP candidates, but vote AGAINST cultists.

WW

What is it getting me?

Tell me the good and the bad.
I need to hear from you about the negatives and positives, then I can respond more directly to your opinions.
Do you want me to post another pic of the 5.50 a gallon gas? Like I've been doing for the past 3 years?

So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?
For starters Trump was the oother choice... A man who incompetence cost 750,000 US citizens die compared to Canada rates..
Yes that 750,000 US citizens...

Start there and then we can work on his other incompetencies...

If Justin Trudeau was in charge there would be 750,000 US citizens alive today....

That is how bad Trump was and is... A blind wombat would look better than Trump...

Do you want me to post another pic of the 5.50 a gallon gas? Like I've been doing for the past 3 years?
Does OPEC+, a decision forced by trump, have any effects on higher gas prices?

Screenshot 2024-04-02 at 8.56.27 AM.png

OPEC+ Slash.png

For starters Trump was the oother choice... A man who incompetence cost 750,000 US citizens die compared to Canada rates..
Yes that 750,000 US citizens...

Start there and then we can work on his other incompetencies...

If Justin Trudeau was in charge there would be 750,000 US citizens alive today....

That is how bad Trump was and is... A blind wombat would look better than Trump...

None of that is factual.
It is simply word salad to push your point of view.

Almost no one died from Covid.
Most of the listings were - died with Covid.
Covid by itself was literally no worse than the average cold.
Those that died had 4 or more co-morbidities or were elderly and trapped in institutions by Democrat Authoritarians.

None of that is factual.
It is simply word salad to push your point of view.

Almost no one died from Covid.
Most of the listings were - died with Covid.
Covid by itself was literally no worse than the average cold.
Those that died had 4 or more co-morbidities or were elderly and trapped in institutions by Democrat Authoritarians.
Right for another time...

1712075156140.png

Everything with a red cross was excess deaths... Please explain them...

The hospitals were full of people suffering from COVID...

Please explain that... What is the huge killer of 1.2 million Americans who you are denying died...

When you come up with it.. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE....
No bullshit, I think...crap... Hard evidence....
1712075559613.png

These are CDC figures... For them to be lying then Doctors, Nurses, Mortuaries... Would all have to be in on it...
So please don't try that conspiracy theory..

Right for another time...

View attachment 926083

Everything with a red cross was excess deaths... Please explain them...

The hospitals were full of people suffering from COVID...

Please explain that... What is the huge killer of 1.2 million Americans who you are denying died...

When you come up with it.. SHOW US THE EVIDENCE....
No bullshit, I think...crap... Hard evidence....
View attachment 926091

These are CDC figures... For them to be lying then Doctors, Nurses, Mortuaries... Would all have to be in on it...
So please don't try that conspiracy theory..

Associated with and caused by
Are not the same thing.

The CDC admitted that they got everything wrong.

Worry about your country.

Forum List

Back