There is such a thing as a gay Republican.

I guess you've never heard of the Log Cabin Republicans, eh?

IS one.

So is Larry "Wide Stance" Craig.

So is Robert Bauman. He likes little boys.

So is Howard L. Brooks. He also likes little boys.

So is Stephen White, who, you guessed it, likes little boys.

Andrew Buhr? Yep! Little boys.

And who can forget Ted Haggard?

And of course, there's pedophile-enabler Gym Jordan who helped cover up the molestation of boys.
You give up names while saying the ways of living are okay. They are just of another party. To make you happy eventually a person will be elected to stop all of this. And it will be a real dictatorship.

I guess I'm going to have to be Captain Obvious. There is such a thing as a gay republican.

Geogre Santos was one.

Column: Think ‘gay Republican’ is a contradiction? Think again​

Charles Moran is proudly gay and proudly Republican.

To some that combination is an inherent contradiction, like being a meat-eating vegetarian, a violent pacifist or a Dodger-loving San Francisco Giants fan.

In recent months, conservative extremists have declared war on the LGBTQ+ community, waging skirmishes on social media, school campuses and in the aisles of your friendly neighborhood Target store.

Hundreds of anti-LGBTQ+ bills have been introduced in statehouses across the country, part of a Pink Scare aimed at inciting the Republican base for political profit and financial gain.

Moran, however, insists there is a middle ground, even if you have to squint to see it through the blaze of the smoking culture wars.

“I don’t want to see my movement, the gay movement, hijacked by far-left, cultural Marxists,” he said. “And I don’t want the antigay forces that still exist in the social conservative movement to hijack the progress that I helped make in the Republican Party.”

Those are words guaranteed to antagonize people of various stripes, which reflects the odd and uncomfortable position of the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization that advocates for LGBTQ+ rights from within the GOP. The group, headquartered in Washington, claims more than 10,000 members nationwide. The 42-year-old Moran, born and raised in San Pedro, is president.

Of course there are gay republicans, the gop is a big tent party open to all who love freedom…the alternative is the demklan

Well blacks keep voting for the party of slavery and segregation and continue to be segregated to this day through identity politics. It's sickening but they continue to be downtrodden.

When you start your post with the lie that Democrats are the party of slavery there’s not much there to respond to. I prefer to live in the real world and deal with the realities of today,

Whatever beliefs and affiliations both parties may have had in the past, are long dead. The Republican Party is now anti-science, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, racist, sexist and xenophobic.

You’re careening towards authoritarianism, and there are no brakes on this train.

When you start your post with the lie that Democrats are the party of slavery there’s not much there to respond to. I prefer to live in the real world and deal with the realities of today,

Whatever beliefs and affiliations both parties may have had in the past, are long dead. The Republican Party is now anti-science, anti-gay, anti-immigrant, racist, sexist and xenophobic.

You’re careening towards authoritarianism, and there are no brakes on this train.

Nope, thats fact. You're seriously going to lecture someone on science when dems can't figure out the difference between a man and a woman?

No, Trump isn't smarter than Biden. Trump paid another person to take his college entry exam. He's an idiot.

''The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,’' he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85.

DURR

''The first year in law school I decided I didn’t want to be in law school and ended up in the bottom two-thirds of my class and then decided I wanted to stay and went back to law school and in fact ended up in the top half of my class,’' he went on.

But last week Biden released his law school records showing he had graduated 76th in a law school class of 85.

DURR
Xiden was also caught cheating his way through school, this was exposed in his first campaign for the White House, and he lost the nomination because of it.

That was the old Dem party, where things like honesty mattered

I guess I'm going to have to be Captain Obvious. There is such a thing as a gay republican.

Geogre Santos was one.

To some that combination is an inherent contradiction, like being a meat-eating vegetarian, a violent pacifist or a Dodger-loving San Francisco Giants fan.

In recent months, conservative extremists have declared war on the LGBTQ+ community, waging skirmishes on social media, school campuses and in the aisles of your friendly neighborhood Target store.

Hundreds of anti-LGBTQ+ bills have been introduced in statehouses across the country, part of a Pink Scare aimed at inciting the Republican base for political profit and financial gain.

Moran, however, insists there is a middle ground, even if you have to squint to see it through the blaze of the smoking culture wars.

“I don’t want to see my movement, the gay movement, hijacked by far-left, cultural Marxists,” he said. “And I don’t want the antigay forces that still exist in the social conservative movement to hijack the progress that I helped make in the Republican Party.”

Those are words guaranteed to antagonize people of various stripes, which reflects the odd and uncomfortable position of the Log Cabin Republicans, an organization that advocates for LGBTQ+ rights from within the GOP. The group, headquartered in Washington, claims more than 10,000 members nationwide. The 42-year-old Moran, born and raised in San Pedro, is president.

So? There are also Queers for Palestinians, even though Palestinians would execute queers for their beliefs.

Geogre Santos was one.

Theres an multiple clubs of Republican gays

Log Cabin Republicans

The Heritage Foundation

The Catholic Church

Just to name a few

Forum List

Back