There is no way Biden can make so many unforced errors, so who is advising him? You don't get 80M+ votes with such policies.

You now have 33,000 Chinese Nationals alone. .

lol

That's in the city of Montebello CA alone.

Never believe government numbers, they lie to you every single time.

FedGov claims there's only 600k homeless in all of the US. They lie through their teeth. There are that many in Los Angeles alone. The real number is closer to 6 million.

There’s the stupidity and gullibility of Trump supporters.
This is the left. The left refuses to address the problem - refuses to even LOOK at it - just so they can keep calling the opposition stupid.

Well, you know what's stupid, letting in ten thousand unvetted foreigners a day, many of whom have destructive agendas.

Stupid is as stupid does. Spending money on illegals when we have 6 million homeless is STUPID. Borderline treasonous.

The Democrats harvested ballots from lots of stupid, gullible people.
Why Dems don't bother campaigning or debating? Dems now focus on HARVESTING ballots from the 33% (70 million) who don't vote.

If the GOP doesn't get it's own ballot harvesting going in 2024 they are going to lose.

Dems did a test run of ballot harvesting in California in 2018 and stole a number of reliable Republican seats in the House. In 2020 they took ballot harvesting national.

So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?
First what are you doing up at 2:30 a.m. this morning?

Second, very few if any people of Joe Biden's generation agree with his policies, but unfortunately some still depend on network news for their information and they do not get accurate information from petty much ANY of those sources these days.

Finally Joe Biden is obviously so cognitively compromised now that he is incapable of making the decisions that come out of his mouth. Somebody is feeding it to him to say. We can that the 'deep state' and the actual sources are quite elusive to definitively identify though pretty much everybody has their suspicions.

You're a snowflake.

And look what it's getting you.
What is it getting me?

Tell me the good and the bad.
I need to hear from you about the negatives and positives, then I can respond more directly to your opinions.

First what are you doing up at 2:30 a.m. this morning?

Second, very few if any people of Joe Biden's generation agree with his policies, but unfortunately some still depend on network news for their information and they do not get accurate information from petty much ANY of those sources these days.

Finally Joe Biden is obviously so cognitively compromised now that he is incapable of making the decisions that come out of his mouth. Somebody is feeding it to him to say. We can that the 'deep state' and the actual sources are quite elusive to definitively identify though pretty much everybody has their suspicions.
First, I dont know where you live, but I posted this at 10:43 am.

Second, I wake up often in the middle of the night due to my ongoing headaches. Since my healthcare system denies me proper treatment.

First, I dont know where you live, but I posted this at 10:43 am.

Second, I wake up often in the middle of the night due to my ongoing headaches. Since my healthcare system denies me proper treatment.
You're right. I misread the date or picked it up off somebody else's post. I went back to look and here it was 9:43 a.m. Sorry about your healthcare situation. That is the NUMBER ONE reason I oppose universal healthcare managed by the government. It should be doctors deciding what is medically necessary and not government people who may not have a clue about any individual situation.

Which is one of the reasons I oppose Obamacare that Biden also pushes and it dictating what insurance companies must insure which has rendered insurance so much more expensive many people can no longer afford to use it for anything but the most catastrophic situations, and denies doctors the right to prescribe what could be life saving or certainly helpful medicines.

From what I've heard online. Obama is the only pres to have bought a home in D.C.
Obama is on record to say he would love to be pres a 3rd time...in his house calling the shots in his bathrobe. (Or some such thing.)
Limos are always arriving at Obama's house throughout the day.

That's the score from what I gather.

View attachment 925549

But, Obama couldn't do that much if our safeguards were protecting us. Every safeguard has failed us. Even the military is owned by the dems.

America is over!

View attachment 925551
Traitors. Having many cultures is fine. Purposely pushing racial agendas and the final extinction of white people is pure evil.

Millions voted for Biden only because it was a vote against Trump.

Many millions. Elections are about choices.
There were far too many illegal mail-in votes for that election to have been clean but I don't argue with people who are willing to steal. Biden was installed as a puppet and he has not wavered at all from being true to his master, the big-eared, Tan Messiah. If the Left tries that again, this country is going to go through a terminal phase of chaos and possibly violence though simple civil disobedience would be the most effective way to stop these effing Marxists in the tracks.

There were far too many illegal mail-in votes for that election to have been clean but I don't argue with people who are willing to steal. Biden was installed as a puppet and he has not wavered at all from being true to his master, the big-eared, Tan Messiah. If the Left tries that again, this country is going to go through a terminal phase of chaos and possibly violence though simple civil disobedience would be the most effective way to stop these effing Marxists in the tracks.
The Big Lie has long been exposed as the lie it was intended to be, to keep maga feelings unhurt.

So, you can stop the bullshit.

Obama is definitely the president in secret.

It was a big mistake to have elected him. We would have been much better off with Hillary. It’s just that liberals overlooked his minimal experience (never had a job) and questionable anti-American associations, and were in love with themselves for being “woke” enough to elect a black.

Obama is definitely the president in secret.

It was a big mistake to have elected him. We would have been much better off with Hillary. It’s just that liberals overlooked his minimal experience (never had a job) and questionable anti-American associations, and were in love with themselves for being “woke” enough to elect a black.
Hilarious fuckup

Experience you post. How much did the cheeto messiah have?

So you get the most votes in the history of the Free World. You then decide "an open border and celebrating the far-left, calling out Israel makes for good policy".

There is no a man his age would believe such policies makes sense, it's as if some are trying to sabotage his campaign. Do they want Harris or someone else to have a shot?

Someone explain this to me. How many Americans from his generation would support these policies that are clearly unpopular?

Like Michelle/Michael, Biden is just a beard for Obama's Third term inflicting all the damage Hillary was supposed to in 2017

Forum List

Back