Alina Habba Accidentally Admits Donald Trump Could Be Totally Bought

So it only bothers you when the other guy does it??????? The xiden crime family is already owned by a couple of our adversaries. Last I heard the Saudis are supposed to be our allies, of course you can't expect the joyless bitch to know that.

Trump's asslickers like Cummer & Gymmy Boy have been investigating the Biden's for over a year & the only thing they have to show for it is the stink of Trump's ass on their breath.

"“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”
"

That looks like a pretty solid "yes" to me.

How about you?

I mean she could have said "no" very easily, but she weaseled around it without saying they would not do it.

Do you ever talk about Biden? Why not?

He's the only one who has claimed that Joe Biden was part of anything, and he has no evidence to back up his lies, but he has a LOT of money coming in from Donald Trump. Just like Kash Patel was giving money to the FBI Whistleblowers.

Bobalinksi is also a convicted felon. Didn't you say that Michael Cohen was an "unreliable witness" and not to be believed because he's a convicted felon???? The difference being that Cohen isn't being paid to testify against Trump. And Cassidy Hutchinson provided a photo as proof that Bobalinksi met with Mark Meadows in Georgia, after he called her a liar.

Devon Archer, James Biden, Jason Galanis and Hunter Biden all confirmed that Joe Biden never had any part in his son's business deals or contact with his associates, other than to say Hi when Joe called Hunter during dinner.

There isn't a single shred of evidence tying Joe Biden to anything Hunter was doing, and Bobalinksi doesn't have a shred of evidence backing up his "big guy" text.

You are quite simply a liar. Archer said xiden called into meetings on at least 20 occasions. Only a child could possibly think those calls were innocent.

Archer also testified that Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone during business meetings more than 20 times, according to Comer.

Trump's asslickers like Cummer & Gymmy Boy have been investigating the Biden's for over a year & the only thing they have to show for it is the stink of Trump's ass on their breath.

Yeah, if you believe the propagandist, which you obviously do.

Archer also testified that Hunter Biden put his father on speakerphone during business meetings more than 20 times, according to Comer.
Is it illegal for Joe Biden to talk to Hunter Biden on speaker phone during a business meeting?

Is it illegal for Joe Biden to talk to Hunter Biden on speaker phone during a business meeting?

That would depend on the purpose of the call. Lending credibility to the crackhead so he could shake down the businesses he was dealing with, would be illegal. xiden doesn't have to be paid a dime for bribery statutes to be violated, if his family gained from those calls, that's all that's needed. And we know for a fact 10 of his family members had substantial gains.

That would depend on the purpose of the call. Lending credibility to the crackhead so he could shake down the businesses he was dealing with, would be illegal. xiden doesn't have to be paid a dime for bribery statutes to be violated, if his family gained from those calls, that's all that's needed. And we know for a fact 10 of his family members had substantial gains.

So do you have any evidence pertaining to the purpose of the call?

Statistically speaking, it's the poorest guy who is most easily bought.

Of course, he's a multi-millionaire now and coincidentally has never been anything but a politician.

He was in real estate, he invested in properties that he could rent at high dollar, and sell.....

And he made millions after vice president on his and his wife's books.

The only politician who never invested in Wall Street....is my understanding? His portfolio consisted of homes.

So do you have any evidence pertaining to the purpose of the call?

If it were really "the call" you might have a leg to stand on, more than 20 calls, not so much. Then there are the meals xiden shared with the crackheads "partners" and benefactors. But hey, feel free to pretend that all adds up to nothing, of course if the family name was Trump, you'd be all over this sht.

That would depend on the purpose of the call.
Archer said they discussed weather, travel and other small talk. He testified that he NEVER heard Joe discuss any of Hunter's bussines.

You have exactly nothing on Joe, time to move on bub instead of rehashing long ago beaten into the ground bs.

If it were really "the call" you might have a leg to stand on, more than 20 calls, not so much. Then there are the meals xiden shared with the crackheads "partners" and benefactors. But hey, feel free to pretend that all adds up to nothing, of course if the family name was Trump, you'd be all over this sht.

Who cares how many calls there were if you don’t have any evidence of the nature of any of the calls?

Actual cases require actual evidence.

Archer said they discussed weather, travel and other small talk. He testified that he NEVER heard Joe discuss any of Hunter's bussines.

You have exactly nothing on Joe, time to move on bub instead of rehashing long ago beaten into the ground bs.

Wrong again commie, we have a pattern of conduct.

And you keep ignoring the physical meetings, I wonder why that is?

On phone. In person. Doesn’t matter who he met when and where.

You need some evidence that those meetings were corrupt.

Anything?

On phone. In person. Doesn’t matter who he met when and where.

You need some evidence that those meetings were corrupt.

Anything?

It matters when money flowed afterwards. Like 3.5 million after the lunch with the woman from Moscow. As I said, there is a strong pattern of conduct. And a lot of money flowed after xiden sold his "brand".

Last edited:
It matter when money flowed afterwards. Like 3.5 million after the lunch with the woman from Moscow. As I said, there is a strong pattern of conduct. And a lot of money flowed after xiden sold his "brand".

It only matters if you can attach that money to an official act.

It only matters if you can attach that money to an official act.

That's not a statutory requirement, they only need to show xiden or his family profited. And there's no denying they did. And so far no one has shown what goods or services were provided for all those millions.

That's not a statutory requirement, they only need to show xiden or his family profited. And there's no denying they did. And so far no one has shown what goods or services were provided for all those millions.

It absolutely is a statutory requirement.

Forum List

Back