Alina Habba Accidentally Admits Donald Trump Could Be Totally Bought

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
"“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”
"

That looks like a pretty solid "yes" to me.

How about you?

I mean she could have said "no" very easily, but she weaseled around it without saying they would not do it.

"“Is there any effort on the part of your team to secure this money through another country, Saudi Arabia or Russia, as Joy Behar seems to think?” asked Fox News’s Martha MacCallum, referring to a recent episode of The View in which Behar speculated that such a move—that is, having a president bought and sold by potentially hostile foreign powers—could be a cataclysmic national security threat.

But none of that fazed Habba, who completely sidestepped answering the question and failed the very basic test of answering “no.”

“Well, there’s rules and regulations that are public,” Habba replied. “I can’t speak about strategy, that requires certain things and we have to follow those rules. Like I said, this is manifest injustice. It is impossible, it’s an impossibility. I believe they knew that.”
"

How about you?

I mean she could have said "no" very easily, but she weaseled around it without saying they would not do it.

Does she have emails stating the "Big Guy" gets 10%?

undh4fh9o3zb1.jpg

giphy.gif

All politicians can be bought ...

... I have no respect for those who can be bought cheapl

she succeeded in her goal. She said she'd rather be pretty because she can fake being smart.

Pretty is of course all tRump was looking for.

"

How about you?

Quit posting your chicken shit in Politics Fart Boy! Jeeezuz!!

Everyone has a price. I know my price. 3.2 million. Anything below that I will be honest completely. When the 3.2 mil is reached, write me in care of Brazil.

"

How about you?

So it only bothers you when the other guy does it??????? The xiden crime family is already owned by a couple of our adversaries. Last I heard the Saudis are supposed to be our allies, of course you can't expect the joyless bitch to know that.

So it only bothers you when the other guy does it??????? The xiden crime family is already owned by a couple of our adversaries. Last I heard the Saudis are supposed to be our allies, of course you can't expect the joyless bitch to know that.

Come on kid, give it up, That "biden crime family" bullshit is all debunked now.

Pull your head outta fox news every now and then.

1711251391544.png

Forum List

Back