The Smell of Fear

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Fuckin A!

You live on Bizarro world. :cuckoo:

This your planet:

iu

iu

I'd report this post of your's Marry, but rules don't apply to people like you; like trump and McConnell you believe you are special, well you are, if special is used to describe children who suffer from mental disabilities.

Gee, two of them. Under oath and before Congress at risk of Perjury? NO? Well, being Republicans we need to disbelieve them and demand verification; being your source we need a real source to provide verification.

All of this civil behavior

Utah man charged for sending toxic letters to Trump, other admin officials

Their are nuts on both sides of the aisle, but most come from the bottom of the political clock, the idiot fringe.

For those who don't know what the political clock is, it is a simple but thoughtful example of how the political demography can be graphed.

Looking at a Clock Face:

(A) 10 to 12 are the moderate Democrats (D's); 12 to 2 are moderate Republicans (R);

(B) From 8 to 10 liberal and progressive D's; 2 to 4 are conservative R's;

(C) From 7 to 8 are Radical D's; From 4 to 5 are Revolutionary R's;

(D) From 7 to 5 are the fringe groups;

Q. Where do you, the reader, put themselves. (Be honest)

I'm a B.

It was you who created this hyperpartisan thread, not me.

"It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats"

Grow up! I didn't create the hate and fear which engulfs this thread, or the many posts which even now can be found on active topics spreading disinformation.

Maybe members and mods ought to have a code of ethics, that would thin out the herd.

No, you just took a hyper partisan attack against the opposition when you just earlier today admitted your side is just as guilty, so what was the point?

It goes to my pragmatic side; I don't like bullies, and as a kid whenever I observed someone being bullied I intervened. Sometimes I got into trouble, but it never bothers me to do the right thing.

I am partisan, I am a Democrat, but not fearful of disagreeing or criticizing some policies or Democratic candidates.

I am and remain opposed to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party since Reagan has become hyper partisan, and as all but forgotten the first three words of the Constitution: WE THE PEOPLE.

Anyone who has listened to Trump, cannot provide anything to support his rhetoric. They may agree with a policy or two, but they should not decide anyone to support a bully, a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

It goes to my pragmatic side; I don't like bullies, and as a kid whenever I observed someone being bullied I intervened. Sometimes I got into trouble, but it never bothers me to do the right thing.

I am partisan, I am a Democrat, but not fearful of disagreeing or criticizing some policies or Democratic candidates.

I am and remain opposed to the Republican Party, and the Republican Party since Reagan has become hyper partisan, and as all but forgotten the first three words of the Constitution: WE THE PEOPLE.

Anyone who has listened to Trump, cannot provide anything to support his rhetoric. They may agree with a policy or two, but they should not decide anyone to support a bully, a narcissist and a megalomaniac.

...and yet you voted for Hillary....

...and yet you voted for Hillary....

Not in the primary. I wouldn't have voted for Trump for any position of leadership, he lacks the people skills to ever be a successful in any capacity where he has to interact with other human beings.

Last edited:
Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

I'd report this post of your's Marry, but rules don't apply to people like you; like trump and McConnell you believe you are special, well you are, if special is used to describe children who suffer from mental disabilities.

IOW, you snitched and nobody gave a fuck.

Here's something special for you.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

Rules definitely apply to me. You are a tard.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

Rules definitely apply to me. You are a tard.

Rules are made because of people like you and other dopes.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

Bubba, I am not mentally deficient and living in a weird alternate reality like you, sorry.

You probably belong in an institution. Who knew TDS would be such a major illness? :dunno:

You got a bad case of it, bro.

It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats
So true.

And, the contrast with the Democrats, who are so reliably civil, kind, rational, thoughtful, tolerant and honest, is so profound!

:spinner:

Absolutely fascinating.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats
So true.

And, the contrast with the Democrats, who are so reliably civil, kind, rational, thoughtful, tolerant and honest, is so profound!

Absolutely fascinating.

Sarcasm, it is so ... ridiculous in this matter.

My question to you, is why are you so tolerant of racism, misogyny, voter suppression, white nationalism, unfair tax reform (fraud); and the hate and fear mongering.

Answer this, with examples of which party engages in this, and which party attacks the other for their racism, misogyny, etc.

So true.

Absolutely fascinating.

My question to you, is why are you so tolerant of racism, misogyny, voter suppression, white nationalism, unfair tax reform (fraud); and the hate and fear mongering.

Answer this, with examples of which party engages in this, and which party attacks the other for their racism, misogyny, etc.
The hatred, hypocrisy and intolerance flows from both ends of the spectrum like water from a fire hose.

But each end is paralyzed by this intellectual myopia that restricts their vision to only the bad of the other side.

It is this symptom of the affliction of hardcore partisan ideology that I find so fascinating.

I believe that you're being absolutely sincere and honest. And that's another behavior from both ends that I find so fascinating.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

Bubba, I am not mentally deficient and living in a weird alternate reality like you, sorry.

You probably belong in an institution. Who knew TDS would be such a major illness? :dunno:

The first step in a mental illness is for the patient to admit they are out of touch with reality. It's time for you to take that step, since hate posting and 100% divisive rhetoric is way out on the fringe.

btw, I don't hate you; I reject everything you post as discoursing on every major issue as if you are an authority, and never in my experience responded with a rational, thoughtful, substantive or thought provoking response.

That is what makes you a hack, and incredulous.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

This your planet:

iu

iu

The first step in a mental illness is for the patient to admit they are out of touch with reality. It's time for you to take that step, since hate posting and 100% divisive rhetoric is way out on the fringe.

btw, I don't hate you; I reject everything you post as discoursing on every major issue as if you are an authority, and never in my experience responded with a rational, thoughtful, substantive or thought provoking response.

That is what makes you a hack, and incredulous.

It's okay cupcake, they'll be along with your meds soon. :itsok:

Get ready to surf the blue wave. :)

iu

Last edited:
So true.

Absolutely fascinating.

The hatred, hypocrisy and intolerance flows from both ends of the spectrum like water from a fire hose.

But each end is paralyzed by this intellectual myopia that restricts their vision to only the bad of the other side.

It is this symptom of the affliction of hardcore partisan ideology that I find so fascinating.

I believe that you're being absolutely sincere and honest. And that's another behavior from both ends that I find so fascinating.

You find rational and reality formed opinions "fascinating"? What conspiracy theory have I (for example) ever proffered? Would you deny that so many of these fantasies (Deep State, Birther, expansive voter fraud, "Socialism!", "Open Borders", "Lock her Up", Climate Change is a fraud) and the attacks on those who challenge these absurdities is equally as toxic?

How about the use of pejoratives?

I admit coining the phrase Callous Conservatives, but have never used words like "libtard" or "Dimm", or Dumbocrat which are echoed throughout every thread by the self defined conservatives and Republican fellow travelers; I have never attacked those who are gay or lesbian and seek to deny their rights, I have never attacked Black Lives Matter and the NFL protest as anti American, anti Military.

You ignore these and many more issue which divide the left from the right. And let's not forget to offer Trumpism, those who support Trump and vote for a Republican in 15 days perpetuates the hate, fear and divisive rhetoric which has become the new normal from the right.

So true.

Absolutely fascinating.

You find rational and reality formed opinions "fascinating"? What conspiracy theory have I (for example) ever proffered? Would you deny that so many of these fantasies (Deep State, Birther, expansive voter fraud, "Socialism!", "Open Borders", "Lock her Up", Climate Change is a fraud) and the attacks on those who challenge these absurdities is equally as toxic?

I admit coining the phrase Callous Conservatives, but have never used words like "libtard" or "Dimm", or Dumbocrat which are echoed throughout every thread by the self defined conservatives and Republican fellow travelers; I have never attacked those who are gay or lesbian and seek to deny their rights, I have never attacked Black Lives Matter and the NFL protest as anti American, anti Military.

You ignore these and many more issue which divide the left from the right. And let's not forget to offer Trumpism, for anyone who supports Trump, for to vote Republican in 15 days perpetuates the hate, fear and divisive rhetoric which has become the new normal from the right.
Yet another vivid illustration of my point, thanks.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Pot, meet kettle.

You ignore these and many more issue which divide the left from the right. And let's not forget to offer Trumpism, those who support Trump and vote for a Republican in 15 days perpetuates the hate, fear and divisive rhetoric which has become the new normal from the right.

Quote one instance of me using pejoratives like that. I'll wait. I don't, because I don't like that.

:abgg2q.jpg::aargh:

I don't fit into your PC box so I'm a "Hateful bigot" amirite?

Keep going snowflake, I know how to make your indoctrinated wittle brain short-circuit. :poke:

Who's the president of The United States?

• You Can Not Be Civil

Pot, meet kettle.

Thanks for sharing. The substance of your post, its so thought provoking, and your thoughtful comparison is so original, were you a reporter for a Rupert Murdoch Newspaper he would claim you were a Pulitzer candidate.

Quote one instance of me using pejoratives like that. I'll wait. I don't, because I don't like that.

Keep going snowflake, I know how to make your indoctrinated wittle brain short-circuit. :poke:

Good grief, you even proved the antithesis of your claim. The Reader will look to the signature in everyone of your posts to prove what a bigot you are!

How dumb is that?

Good grief, you even proved the antithesis of your claim. The Reader will look to the signature in everyone of your posts to prove what a bigot you are!

How dumb is that?

Yep, I see are incapable of answering a simple, straightforward question.
Your brain short-circuits before you can answerthe question.

You have earned 1 "OrangeManBad".

This is literally how your brain operates:
(I'm not saying you're unintelligent)

orangemanlibshortcirc.jpg

More about it Here:

How Political Correctness Hijacked Trump Inauguration Protesters’ Brains

Forum List

Back