The Smell of Fear

OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

Nice, in depth reply.
No college?

Degree in economics...didn't you just try to link the Nazi holocaust to Trump standing up to illegal immigration....you stupid bastard?

Couldn't resist your economic foul mouth I see.
No, your economic assumption.
No post docs?
I said Jews were hitlers target, immigrants are dons.
Nothing new
I guess you knew our founder Ben tried to ban German immigrants?
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?
Hey I lived in London when the apt signs said "no Irish or dogs"
Irish, Italians, polish it goes on.
All to ban people who work harder and contribute more than the scared natives

OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

Thanks so much for adding some evidence to the truth in my thread.

There isn't an ounce of truth in it. You don't think people see what's going on?

You didn't include a link, what left tard propaganda site did you pilfer that tripe from?

So sorry Sassy, just for you I'll explain what most people will understand, the bullet point are examples of the fear felt by Trump&Co. supporters and the GOP in general; they are copies of threads started by people like you.
So many blank ayran nation minds

Oh look another left tard using the Nazi moniker and he's too stupid to realize the left is more Nazi and Fascist like than the right will ever be.

Can't resist the insult as usual.
Sort of takes away an adult argument.
Really?
Dictionaries all wrong?
Didn't realize adolf and Benito were that mild.
Can I get you to watch Rick Steve's facism in Europe doc?
I learned something.

Thanks so much for adding some evidence to the truth in my thread.

There isn't an ounce of truth in it. You don't think people see what's going on?

You didn't include a link, what left tard propaganda site did you pilfer that tripe from?

So sorry Sassy, just for you I'll explain what most people will understand, the bullet point are examples of the fear felt by Trump&Co. supporters and the GOP in general; they are copies of threads started by people like you.
So many blank ayran nation minds

Oh look another left tard using the Nazi moniker and he's too stupid to realize the left is more Nazi and Fascist like than the right will ever be.

What's a Nazi moniker?
You seem to be very familiar
Got any torch bearing marches scheduled?
I just saw where there are 10000 Arran nations boys here.
Presumably all white?

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Oh Teh Irony.

Links to the conservative mobs shouting down people at Congressional Hearings and rioting on University campuses to prevent liberals from speaking?

Links to Conservative leaders calling for conservatives to harass and attack liberals in restaurants and outside of their homes and businesses?

How soon you forget. The Lock her Up mob at rallies for Trump since 2016; the screams and hysteria when Democratic members of Congress had town halls during the summer when they tried to explain the PPACA; the attacks on Obama and the First Lady on the Internet and Fox programming.

I'm all for shamming conservatives who support the egregious treatment of families on our Southern Border, but do not claim they should be locked up, jailed, unless they are afforded due process and found guilty of a crime.

You and the rest of the small 'c' conservatives need to grow up, stop being so hypocritical and offer something We the People can support. Hate and fear only convince some of the people all of the time.

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Oh Teh Irony.

Links to the conservative mobs shouting down people at Congressional Hearings and rioting on University campuses to prevent liberals from speaking?

Links to Conservative leaders calling for conservatives to harass and attack liberals in restaurants and outside of their homes and businesses?

How soon you forget. The Lock her Up mob at rallies for Trump since 2016; the screams and hysteria when Democratic members of Congress had town halls during the summer when they tried to explain the PPACA; the attacks on Obama and the First Lady on the Internet and Fox programming.

I'm all for shamming conservatives who support the egregious treatment of families on our Southern Border, but do not claim they should be locked up, jailed, unless they are afforded due process and found guilty of a crime.

You and the rest of the small 'c' conservatives need to grow up, stop being so hypocritical and offer something We the People can support. Hate and fear only convince some of the people all of the time.

Nonsense. People chanting at a political rally while doing absolutely nothing that is physically intimidating to the subject of the chant are not the same as PAID PROTESTORS who disrupt Congressional hearings, harass people trying to have dinner with their families, and break windows and commit vandalism to prevent people from speaking on campus.

Shame on you for trying to conflate a political rally with Violence-Harassment-Vandalism.

What evidence do you have to make the claim that Kavanaugh was innocent and Ford's accusation was false?

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems to me your attack on my character is based more on your biases and character flaws than anything I've posted suggests.

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

More civility

Suspicious letter delivered to Republican Sen. Susan Collins residence in Maine

Nice, in depth reply.
No college?

Degree in economics...didn't you just try to link the Nazi holocaust to Trump standing up to illegal immigration....you stupid bastard?

Couldn't resist your economic foul mouth I see.
No, your economic assumption.
No post docs?
I said Jews were hitlers target, immigrants are dons.
Nothing new
I guess you knew our founder Ben tried to ban German immigrants?
"They are swarthy, can't speak our language and are taking our jobs"
Sound familiar?
Hey I lived in London when the apt signs said "no Irish or dogs"
Irish, Italians, polish it goes on.
All to ban people who work harder and contribute more than the scared natives

You really saw that in London?

"No Irish or dogs"?

• You Can Not Be Civil
I'll credit you with posting without name calling, cursing or invective [and I mean lately not just this post]...I don't agree with you but don't have a problem with it.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Oh Teh Irony.

Nonsense. People chanting at a political rally while doing absolutely nothing that is physically intimidating to the subject of the chant are not the same as PAID PROTESTORS who disrupt Congressional hearings, harass people trying to have dinner with their families, and break windows and commit vandalism to prevent people from speaking on campus.

Shame on you for trying to conflate a political rally with Violence-Harassment-Vandalism.

Your conspiracy comment has no feet. Of course the propaganda is that a very rich Jewish citizen is paying people to carry signs; there is NO Evidence that any singular person has somehow reached out and done so. Of course someone like you echoes this BIG LIE, and that is deplorable.

What evidence do you have to make the claim that Kavanaugh was innocent and Ford's accusation was false?

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems to me your attack on my character is based more on your biases and character flaws than anything I've posted suggests.

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

More civility

Suspicious letter delivered to Republican Sen. Susan Collins residence in Maine

And? You want the reader to believe someone on the left posted this "Suspicious letter". At least that is my inference.

It took me less than a couple of seconds to see
other alternative explanations: A paid agent provocateur, A victim sexually assaulted as a teen, or their parent or SO; someone who found Collins hour long justification over the top, mostly more about her job security than what is good for the country, or given the coming Midterms, a machination of the RNC, the NRA or the White House.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Oh Teh Irony.

Your conspiracy comment has no feet. Of course the propaganda is that a very rich Jewish citizen is paying people to carry signs; there is NO Evidence that any singular person has somehow reached out and done so. Of course someone like you echoes this BIG LIE, and that is deplorable.

How sad you are.

Seriously. I'd suggest you get help, but I doubt it would do much good at this point.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Wait....wut?

The Dims just "fixed" health care, all by themselves. Not a member of the GOP anywhere around, yet the ink on the legislation is not even dry and now we need to "fix" it again with a Single payer system? These same voices that lied to us about Obamacare now want to sell us a single payer system.

Um............no.

The Dims are assassinating their own character with their behavior, or lack thereof.

Solving the opiate crisis would help curb gun violence dramatically, but all Dims want to do is legalize the epidemic.

Your ignorance always amazes me: a) The War on Drugs is and has been a failure for decades; b) The Democrats reformed health care, and made it more accessible to more citizens; the PPACA allowed those with serious and long term illnesses / conditions to purchase insurance; it also reduced the cost to local government which needed to provide care to all, including those with no insurance and no money to pay the bill.

• You Can Not Be Civil

Oh Teh Irony.

How sad you are.

Seriously. I'd suggest you get help, but I doubt it would do much good at this point.

What form of help do you believe I need? I'm open to criticism, when it is rational and informative; not emotional and an invective.

So it's now your turn to reply to my question, what form of help will you suggest?

In the mean time I will play some Frisbee with our dog, then work with my wife to rake the leaves and compost them; then we'll lunch; this afternoon I'll watch Baseball Playoffs; I want Milwaukee to beat LA, of course, and Boston to beat Houston; I will also read my book during the commercials and between pitches.

trump-democrats-crime.jpg

Didn't he also promise to build a wall, have Mexico pay for it, easily win tariff wars, write a million dollar check if Sen. Warren took a DNA test which resulted in a positive Native America result?

Trump is a serial liar, and you are parroting his filth:
Democrats want our border secure; to keep terrorists out and dirty bombs out. They also want clarity on immigration, and do not want children taken from their mothers, and incarcerating both in separate cages, many time miles and miles apart.

Now keep on attacking me because you once told me you would arrest me and use your badge to abuse me, so the real mentally ill poster here is you and those like you!

Claims he was a cop...I seriously doubt a sociopath like him could pass the psych test.

If anyone on this post suffers from a personality disorder, they have chosen the name Oddball for a reason. As for the false claim by BTL, the lie he posted cannot be proved by any post I've made.

As for the use of the archaic word, Sociopath, I can assure the Odd one that it is he who is one very pretentious jerk.

Didn't he also promise to build a wall, have Mexico pay for it, easily win tariff wars, write a million dollar check if Sen. Warren took a DNA test which resulted in a positive Native America result?

Democrats want our border secure; to keep terrorists out and dirty bombs out. They also want clarity on immigration, and do not want children taken from their mothers, and incarcerating both in separate cages, many time miles and miles apart.

1. It is wrong of Trump to not have put more of a good faith effort into the Wall. He needs to light a fire under the gop congress. Figuratively at first.

2. It is a fucking joke for you to claim you dems want a secure border.

1. It is wrong of Trump to not have put more of a good faith effort into the Wall. He needs to light a fire under the gop congress. Figuratively at first.

2. It is a fucking joke for you to claim you dems want a secure border.

1a) "Figuratively at first"? That is how Hitler established his power, literally.

2a) Anyone who was aware, awake and not with Trump when he saw the thousands cheer when the WTC collapsed, want border security. Your claim Democrats do not want border security is both ridiculous and a damn lie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back