Why none of the Judges in the Trump Cases will Ever Order him Incarcerated

A majority of the voters picked Biden. But maybe the whining and crying has endeared him to more voters.

2023%2004%2010%20Biden%20among%20youth-X3.jpg

which of them were convicted of a crime?
I dont' think you are following the discussion.

H. Clinton was never even tried for a crime, even though she had thousands of unauthorized documents, had instructed staffers to strip documents of classification markings so that she could receive them on an unsecure device, refused to hand over all documents requested, and destroyed many documents that the investigators had never been able to see.

Yet, the DOJ/FBI showed nothing but deferance and reluctance in their negotiations with her to please give back the documents that she stole.

The reason given for going easy on her: she might be our next president.

A newly released text seems to show that embattled FBI officials Peter Strzok and Lisa Page suggested not going as hard on the Clinton email probe.

“One more thing,” Page reportedly wrote in a February 25, 2016, message

EditSign
to FBI agent Peter Strzok. “She might be our next president. The last thing you need us going in there loaded for bear. You think she’s going to remember or care that it was more doj than fbi?”

“Agreed,” Strzok wrote. “I called Bill and relayed what we discussed. He agrees. I will email you and [redacted] same.”

I dont' think you are following the discussion.

It is a tad difficult when you cannot stick to the topic.

So, a simple yes or no for you...if Trump is convicted of a crime that carries a mandatory prison sentence, should he serve it?

It is a tad difficult when you cannot stick to the topic.

So, a simple yes or no for you...if Trump is convicted of a crime that carries a mandatory prison sentence, should he serve it?
No.

Sorry, I forgot you are unable to follow any but the simplest "Orange Man Bad" discussions.

Thanks, so you do think Trump is above the law, even though you claimed not to.

My work here is done
If I ever say that Trump is above the law, I'll say it exactly like that.

You asked whether he should be imprisoned if he is convicted of a crime requiring prison and I said no.

Has nothing to do with Trump being above the law. If he were above the law, the people claiming to be enforcing the law would not be trying to hound him out of the 2024 election.

If I ever say that Trump is above the law, I'll say it exactly like that.

You asked whether he should be imprisoned if he is convicted of a crime requiring prison and I said no.

Yes, thus you think he is above the law. Why are you own words so confusing for you?

She has the evidence and law on her side. Show specifically if she does not please.
If you think she has evidence to convict him, on a specific law, it would be up to you to show it.

My point was that even if she does, she doesn't seem at all capable of trying the case successfully.

If you think she has evidence to convict him, on a specific law, it would be up to you to show it.

My point was that even if she does, she doesn't seem at all capable of trying the case successfully.
I have been told she does not. I am asking for a clarification.

She says he doesn't last Thursday. MSN.

Yet some of them carry a mandatory prison sentence and you do not think he should be held to...aka above the law
Wrong.

Since you get confused by anwers of more than one word, from now on, I'll only answer with "yes," "no," "right," or "wrong."

That last one I expect to be high frequency.

BTW, I explain exactly why I don't think Trump should go to prison in the OP. It helps with comprehension if you read them.

the problem with your theory is Dems don't have common sense and are so guided by there primal emotions they are blinded to the future consequences of their actions...
I think there is a lot of truth to that, unfortunately.

Ten years ago, I could have said, "but they did not become a judge without some kind of snap" But I've watched the Senate confirmation hearing questioning of Biden's judicial nominees and they are pitiful.

I am mighty curious as to what kind of system would gel, once the Democrats convince us that we no longer have a democratic republic. For the sake of my children, I don't want to find out.

I think there is a lot of truth to that, unfortunately.

Ten years ago, I could have said, "but they did not become a judge without some kind of snap" But I've watched the Senate confirmation hearing questioning of Biden's judicial nominees and they are pitiful.

I am mighty curious as to what kind of system would gel, once the Democrats convince us that we no longer have a democratic republic. For the sake of my children, I don't want to find out.
These pussies line Seymour aren't doing anything. They can't even come out of their safe space to see disparaging comments. What are these cuckolds going to do when we lock their boy up? Crawl deeper into their safe space and put everyone on ignore? :laugh:

It won't happen. Not ever. It's a TDS pipe dream.

Plenty of posters here would absolutely send Trump to the slammer if they had the power. But they don't have the power and they never will.

The judges who do have the power? Many of them are TDS hardcases, with family members who are Democratic activists. They hate Trump with every bit as much passion as posters on here, and maybe more because hating Trump is literally their lives, and livelihoods.

But . . .

They are vested in the system, and they know that locking Trump up while he is the frontrunner for president would put the system in grave danger.

I don't mean "vested in the system" as in they think it's a rilly, rilly good system. I mean that they have made their lives in the system. To take the latest example, the Judge in the fraudulent fraud case. He is a judge, making a much better salary than his skills would justify in a free market, and his daughter runs a multi-million dollar Democratic Party fundraising organization.

He is not going to endanger the democratic republic that has made his livelihood and made his daughter wealthy. The U.S. Consitution is like the U.S. Dollar: it has value only because people believe it has value. That perception must be maintained or the people benefiting from it will lose and lose big.

Election irregularities from 2020 made people mad enough to turn out in droves in 2024. Try to take away their right to vote for the candidate of their choice and they will get mad enough to believe voting doesn't mean anything.

That happens and the U.S. Constitution could go the way of the Weimar Republic's Papiermark. This is what money looked like once Germans realized that it was phony:

View attachment 926291

Convince the American people that voting is phony, and those judges will find themselves at the mercy of whatever system replaces the one they will have destroyed. It won't be pretty, because they always hang the people who used to have power first. Especially the lawyers.
Trump has already been taken into custody once for 37 felony counts. When ordered to show up for this trial, he was told he would be arrested again if he didn’t. He will be arrested. He’s already been processed once and under arrest before by Bragg, he should be used to it. Wtf are you talking about ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back