New York Warns of Emergencies During Upcoming Solar Eclipse

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

First off, yes, this is sourced from Gateway Pundit. However, they are citing statements from officials, which are not made up; I.e., fact reporting. I know a lot of you get a bug up your butts by default when you see this source. But that is merely because you cannot tell the difference between opinion pieces and fact pieces (or hybrids).

Secondly, I have seen 2 total solar eclipses in my life. One of just a few years ago, here in my beloved southern homeland. The other was when I was in 6th grade, in another region of my beloved homeland. Neither time did we have a breakdown, on any level, in our civil structure.

New York is talking about possible cell phone outages, traffic disasters, setting up civil service command centers, with “strike forces”, to manage the eclipse event, issuing warning to stay home during the eclipse, and advising residents to stock up on supplies to hold them over for several days.

What the actual F- is this?!?! It looks to me like another gunned up, fake emergency (e.g., Covid) used as a pretext to impose more state control over the citizenry. Of course, the more control the state exerts, the more civil rights and liberties citizens lose.

Does New York know something we don’t? Are they just being overly cautious? Are they being fascist creeps? I don’t know. But what I do know is that I prefer to live freely with some inconveniences rather than be safe but not free.

The only emergency I could forsee are medical ones when people look directly at the eclipse with no special glasses.....

Like this dude! :auiqs.jpg:

1711127300669.png

Oh, you knew this was coming. :)

If you'd read the article, you'd know that the reason they're afraid of emergencies is that they expect millions of people to temporarily migrate to the states where the eclipse is most visible.

That temporary increase in population is likely to cause havoc for a few hours in any number of systems.

Liberals are pretty stupid. If it gets dark in the middle of the day they will probably imagine the sky is falling and panic. We all know liberal panic leads to burning, looting, murder, and rape. I suppose these precautions might be necessary.

• Banned
If you'd read the article, you'd know that the reason they're afraid of emergencies is that they expect millions of people to temporarily migrate to the states where the eclipse is most visible.

That temporary increase in population is likely to cause havoc for a few hours in any number of systems.
It is an irrational and stupid assumption upon which to predicate the imposition of state emergency powers. My state did not do this when we were in the cone of totality a few years back, you ridiculous buffoon.

• Banned
Liberals are pretty stupid. If it gets dark in the middle of the day they will probably imagine the sky is falling and panic. We all know liberal panic leads to burning, looting, murder, and rape. I suppose these precautions might be necessary.
🤪It aM gonna beE oRangE man Dab fAulT!🤡

It is an irrational and stupid assumption upon which to predicate the imposition of state emergency powers. My state did not do this when we were in the cone of totality a few years back, you ridiculous buffoon.

Once again, you've proven yourself an idiot. Perhaps you're from Alabama?

There are a bunch of states that are taking emergency precautions, dumbass.

BTW, moron, my post didn't make any judgement on the issue, it just summarized the MSN article.

Proof again that you're a total asshole!

Once again, you've proven yourself an idiot. Perhaps you're from Alabama?

There are a bunch of states that are taking emergency precautions, dumbass.

BTW, moron, my post didn't make any judgement on the issue, it just summarized the MSN article.

Proof again that you're a total asshole!
It’s a complete contrivance. Your judgment was to legitimize it. But hey, I will give you credit for being too dumb to appreciate the nuance.

Solar eclipse has a high probability of infecting people with Covid. They may as well say that. :abgg2q.jpg:

1712394434688.jpeg

Where I am, we will experience almost a total eclipse, but notfull.

We will have a 97.6% coverage. Of course we don't have any eclipse sun glasses, they've been sold out....so we won't be viewing it live.....but I will be watching outside to see if there is any changes with the animals and birds....

Forum List

Back