Why none of the Judges in the Trump Cases will Ever Order him Incarcerated

No, you did not understand if that's what you got out of it.

Glad you asked.

I’m curious. For example in Georgia prison sentences are mandatory for the crimes if convicted. The Judge has no leeway to impose any other sentence. There is no alternative. No option. No house arrest. No option under Georgia law for any alternative.

Worse, under Georgia law there is no way a Pardon is an option. The Governor doesn’t have the power to Pardon until the Sentence is served.

You may remember the McMichaels in Brunswick. Once convicted of Murder, the sentence was automatically Life. The only choice the Judge had was the cherry on top. With or without the possibility of parole. Possibility. Not guaranteed.

In Georgia, that is 30 years. So in thirty years, assuming that good old Roddy is still alive, he can apply for parole.

For federal charges you are supposed to use the guideline charts. The judge can go outside the guidelines.

If convicted in GA of RICO crime, the punishment is 5 years in confinement.

So, in other words... even though you idiots keep claiming that the whole legal system is "out to get" your orange loser and make sure he will not be able to compete in the election... every single judge involved in trying his case will make sure that your fuhrer stays out of prison?

Did I get that right?
Except for the silly claims of him being our "Fuhrer." Y'all said the same thing about both Bushes and about Reagan, so it's not original if that's what you were thinking.

Yes, none of the judges will order Trump to jail, especially not when he is a viable candidate for president, but really never at all, period.

The point has never been to send Trump to prison. The point has been to time the cases so that the cases of the various prosecutors are presented prior to the election. If they can just get the trials started by the summer, each prosecutor can stretch their cases to make sure that Trump does not get to present his side before November 5th.

They hoped that by doing that, Trump would look bad night after night on Tee-Vee, and his voters would stay home. It won't work, but when has that ever stopped the Democrats from doing something?

Looking at the kind of people they picked to prosecute, Smith, Bragg, Willis, and James. I cannot help but think they didn't want people who would win, but people who would make good scapegoats for the losses. Three of them are very obvious DEI picks, and the one token white guy looks like a deranged rapist, and has a horrible record of losses in cases against senior political figures.

The media loves Smith now, but they will turn on him once it becomes obvious he is not winning the case. They will say that of course Trump was guilty, and the mistake was picking Smith.

I’m curious. For example in Georgia prison sentences are mandatory for the crimes if convicted. The Judge has no leeway to impose any other sentence. There is no alternative. No option. No house arrest. No option under Georgia law for any alternative.

Worse, under Georgia law there is no way a Pardon is an option. The Governor doesn’t have the power to Pardon until the Sentence is served.

You may remember the McMichaels in Brunswick. Once convicted of Murder, the sentence was automatically Life. The only choice the Judge had was the cherry on top. With or without the possibility of parole. Possibility. Not guaranteed.

In Georgia, that is 30 years. So in thirty years, assuming that good old Roddy is still alive, he can apply for parole.

For federal charges you are supposed to use the guideline charts. The judge can go outside the guidelines.
Is your implied question, how can I think that Trump will not go to prison in the Georgia cases?

Have you seen the two clowns who have been prosecuting him, and the wimpy judge presiding?

She had to get rid of her stud (he does get to keep all the money, though), and I don't know if she had even started looking for a replacement. It appears that the assistants are carrying the ball, and those government hires are no match for the hired gun lawyers of Trump and the others.

A conviction is unlikely, and that judge would never have the balls to send Trump to prison. Suppose he ignores the mandatory sentences? He might be over-ruled by a higher court, but then he won't take the blame. He'd rather do that than be the focus of the rage at jailing the people's choice for president as they do in banana republics.

Except for the silly claims of him being our "Fuhrer." Y'all said the same thing about both Bushes and about Reagan, so it's not original if that's what you were thinking.

Yes, none of the judges will order Trump to jail, especially not when he is a viable candidate for president, but really never at all, period.

The point has never been to send Trump to prison. The point has been to time the cases so that the cases of the various prosecutors are presented prior to the election. If they can just get the trials started by the summer, each prosecutor can stretch their cases to make sure that Trump does not get to present his side before November 5th.

They hoped that by doing that, Trump would look bad night after night on Tee-Vee, and his voters would stay home. It won't work, but when has that ever stopped the Democrats from doing something?

Looking at the kind of people they picked to prosecute, Smith, Bragg, Willis, and James. I cannot help but think they didn't want people who would win, but people who would make good scapegoats for the losses. Three of them are very obvious DEI picks, and the one token white guy looks like a deranged rapist, and has a horrible record of losses in cases against senior political figures.

The media loves Smith now, but they will turn on him once it becomes obvious he is not winning the case. They will say that of course Trump was guilty, and the mistake was picking Smith.

All them words just to say that...yes, even though we idiots keep claiming that the whole world is out to get our orange fuhrer and stop him from winning the election... no judges will do any of that.

So, other than the fact that you are upset that I spoke the truth about calling your orange loser your fuhrer...I got it right? Thank you. Yeah, figured as much.

LOL All them words to confirm that you idiots don't really believe what you claim. :auiqs.jpg:

Is your implied question, how can I think that Trump will not go to prison in the Georgia cases?

Have you seen the two clowns who have been prosecuting him, and the wimpy judge presiding?

She had to get rid of her stud (he does get to keep all the money, though), and I don't know if she had even started looking for a replacement. It appears that the assistants are carrying the ball, and those government hires are no match for the hired gun lawyers of Trump and the others.

A conviction is unlikely, and that judge would never have the balls to send Trump to prison. Suppose he ignores the mandatory sentences? He might be over-ruled by a higher court, but then he won't take the blame. He'd rather do that than be the focus of the rage at jailing the people's choice for president as they do in banana republics.

So the Judge has a lot to fear from the Law abiding rabid Trump supporters.

All them words just to say that...yes, even though we idiots keep claiming that the whole world is out to get our orange fuhrer and stop him from winning the election... no judges will do any of that.

So, other than the fact that you are upset that I spoke the truth about calling your orange loser your fuhrer...I got it right? Thank you. Yeah, figured as much.

LOL All them words to confirm that you idiots don't really believe what you claim. :auiqs.jpg:
I never said that “the whole world” was out to get Trump. That’s absurd. The majority of likely voters want him to be the president, which is pretty much the opposite of being out to get him.

So again, you make the common idiotic mistake falsely attributing a claim to someone else, and then arguing against that never stated claim.

So the Judge has a lot to fear from the Law abiding rabid Trump supporters.
Of course! When you show law abiding Trump supporters that no matter how law abiding they are, their choice will be taken away from them through lawfare, do you seriously expect them to shrug and say “oh, well, would’ve been nice to have had a real election this time,” And then vote for the libertarian or whatever?

It won't happen. Not ever. It's a TDS pipe dream.

Plenty of posters here would absolutely send Trump to the slammer if they had the power. But they don't have the power and they never will.

The judges who do have the power? Many of them are TDS hardcases, with family members who are Democratic activists. They hate Trump with every bit as much passion as posters on here, and maybe more because hating Trump is literally their lives, and livelihoods.

But . . .

They are vested in the system, and they know that locking Trump up while he is the frontrunner for president would put the system in grave danger.

I don't mean "vested in the system" as in they think it's a rilly, rilly good system. I mean that they have made their lives in the system. To take the latest example, the Judge in the fraudulent fraud case. He is a judge, making a much better salary than his skills would justify in a free market, and his daughter runs a multi-million dollar Democratic Party fundraising organization.

He is not going to endanger the democratic republic that has made his livelihood and made his daughter wealthy. The U.S. Consitution is like the U.S. Dollar: it has value only because people believe it has value. That perception must be maintained or the people benefiting from it will lose and lose big.

Election irregularities from 2020 made people mad enough to turn out in droves in 2024. Try to take away their right to vote for the candidate of their choice and they will get mad enough to believe voting doesn't mean anything.

That happens and the U.S. Constitution could go the way of the Weimar Republic's Papiermark. This is what money looked like once Germans realized that it was phony:

View attachment 926291

Convince the American people that voting is phony, and those judges will find themselves at the mercy of whatever system replaces the one they will have destroyed. It won't be pretty, because they always hang the people who used to have power first. Especially the lawyers.
All total nonsense, sorry. The judges will follow sentencing guidelines. For example, a conviction in GA comes with MANDATORY prison time.

Once convicted and sentenced to prison, it will be on Team Trump to find a way to keep him out of prison.

<snip> <snip>
Trump is most likely to be convicted n GA. He will be remanded into a federal facility.

I never said that “the whole world” was out to get Trump. That’s absurd. The majority of likely voters want him to be the president, which is pretty much the opposite of being out to get him.

So again, you make the common idiotic mistake falsely attributing a claim to someone else, and then arguing against that never stated claim.

A majority of the voters picked Biden. But maybe the whining and crying has endeared him to more voters.

Of course! When you show law abiding Trump supporters that no matter how law abiding they are, their choice will be taken away from them through lawfare, do you seriously expect them to shrug and say “oh, well, would’ve been nice to have had a real election this time,” And then vote for the libertarian or whatever?

Nah. I expected Republicans to give us a real choice. Instead they foisted the old fart on us. The one who was beaten once already.

LOL The "whole world is out to get our poor fuhrer" is pretty much your party's platform. Heck, it is the only platform.

No more about balancing the budget or repelling Obamacare or even the old...We will build a wall.. bullshit.

Nope. It is all about how the "Man" is keeping your orange douchebag down.

But heck, it is good to see you dispelling that myth that the libs want to stop your idiot fuhrer from participating in the election. Good job. :itsok:

Forum List

Back