The Smell of Fear

trump-democrats-crime.jpg

Didn't he also promise to build a wall, have Mexico pay for it, easily win tariff wars, write a million dollar check if Sen. Warren took a DNA test which resulted in a positive Native America result?

Trump is a serial liar, and you are parroting his filth:
Democrats want our border secure; to keep terrorists out and dirty bombs out. They also want clarity on immigration, and do not want children taken from their mothers, and incarcerating both in separate cages, many time miles and miles apart.
Wall currently being built, Wait and see if NAFTA brings us wall money, easy on immigration NO ONE ENTERS ILLEGALLY, SENT BACK IMMEDIATELY...although this can also be a chip with Mexico, have THEM keep the illegals out in exchange for better trade deal!

What evidence do you have that Kavanaugh was guilty and Ford's accusation was true?

Seems your entire opening post was based on biases and your hyperpartisan character flaws.

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

More civility

Suspicious letter delivered to Republican Sen. Susan Collins residence in Maine

And? You want the reader to believe someone on the left posted this "Suspicious letter". At least that is my inference.

It took me less than a couple of seconds to see
other alternative explanations: A paid agent provocateur, A victim sexually assaulted as a teen, or their parent or SO; someone who found Collins hour long justification over the top, mostly more about her job security than what is good for the country, or given the coming Midterms, a machination of the RNC, the NRA or the White House.

Civility

Two Minnesota GOP candidates say they were attacked, punched

a) Common sense, exactly what the judge will instruct a jury in deciding the truth or not of testimony.

b) Common sense; what did Dr. Ford have to win, and what did Judge Kavanaugh have to win?

We are to believe you exercise common sense after that rant you wrote in the OP?

And nothing you listed is common sense. It's unsubstantiated speculation based on your own personal biases.

You seem to have been struck dumb, and cannot respond to this thread in any intelligent / thoughtful manner. Isn't there a rule against your misappropriation of the thread's premise? It was not that difficult to discern, but ... well, I won't go there since I obey the rules.

More civility

And? You want the reader to believe someone on the left posted this "Suspicious letter". At least that is my inference.

other alternative explanations: A paid agent provocateur, A victim sexually assaulted as a teen, or their parent or SO; someone who found Collins hour long justification over the top, mostly more about her job security than what is good for the country, or given the coming Midterms, a machination of the RNC, the NRA or the White House.

Civility

Gee, two of them. Under oath and before Congress at risk of Perjury? NO? Well, being Republicans we need to disbelieve them and demand verification; being your source we need a real source to provide verification.

More civility

Civility

Gee, two of them. Under oath and before Congress at risk of Perjury? NO? Well, being Republicans we need to disbelieve them and demand verification; being your source we need a real source to provide verification.

Civility

Professor calls for harassing Republicans at restaurants, sticking ‘fingers in their salads’

More civility

Civility

Civil woman batterer

Dem operative for Soros-funded group arrested for 'battery' against Nevada GOP candidate's campaign manager

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!
Civil? Are you trying to say the Democrats have been "Civil"? Wait let me say it for you "When they go low, we go high!" :laughing0301:

More civility

Civility

Civil behavior

'I HATE TED CRUZ!' Triggered Texan tears up yard signs, rushes homeowner - The American Mirror

More civility

Civility

Civil

'We Are Hunting You': VT GOP Candidate Receives Letter With Death, Rape Threats

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!
Democrats smell like roadkill after their stupidity during Kavanaugh hearings.

• You Can Not Be Civil

You tards are in for a historic ass kicking come November 6th....

Trump with the help of the good and decent American people

is going SPANK your ASS good...…

Your scum bag and violent tactics will not be rewarded.

• You Can Not Be Civil

You're wrong, that smell is the fear from the gas in your intestines and subliminal knowledge the American people will reject the far right in a couple of weeks.

• You Can Not Be Civil

You're wrong, that smell is the fear from the gas in your intestines and subliminal knowledge the American people will reject the far right in a couple of weeks.

You are fooling yourself....

No one wants the mob in charge....

We can stick a fork in your libtarded asses....

You are done...……..

More civility

Civility

Look how civil

Disturbing Video: Man Verbally Abuses Widow Of NYPD 9/11 Widow After Portland Violence

More civility

Civility

All of this civil behavior

Utah man charged for sending toxic letters to Trump, other admin officials

More civility

Civility

Their are nuts on both sides of the aisle, but most come from the bottom of the political clock, the idiot fringe.

For those who don't know what the political clock is, it is a simple but thoughtful example of how the political demography can be graphed.

Looking at a Clock Face:

(A) 10 to 12 are the moderate Democrats (D's); 12 to 2 are moderate Republicans (R);

(B) From 8 to 10 liberal and progressive D's; 2 to 4 are conservative R's;

(C) From 7 to 8 are Radical D's; From 4 to 5 are Revolutionary R's;

(D) From 7 to 5 are the fringe groups;

Q. Where do you, the reader, put themselves. (Be honest)

I'm a B.

The Smell of Fear permeates the MSM. A few minutes ago my wife alerted me to an ad on Good Morning America , a television add attacking all Democrats and claiming horrible things will occur if the watcher votes for any Democrat.

For the record, who paid for this scurrilous attack can not be discerned, but what is obvious the GOP has not repudiated this fear mongering, and in fact President Trump has begun his own version of fear mongering, adding hate mongering to his rhetoric.

ABC has a duty to the public to divulge where the money came from, and where and who prodiced it.

Is it possible that Saudi Arabia, Russia or N. Korea are behind this effort to fool the voter and to create chaos?

Civility

Their are nuts on both sides of the aisle, but most come from the bottom of the political clock, the idiot fringe.

For those who don't know what the political clock is, it is a simple but thoughtful example of how the political demography can be graphed.

Looking at a Clock Face:

(A) 10 to 12 are the moderate Democrats (D's); 12 to 2 are moderate Republicans (R);

I'm a B.

It was you who created this hyperpartisan thread, not me.

"It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats"

Civility

Looking at a Clock Face:

I'm a B.

"It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats"

Grow up! I didn't create the hate and fear which engulfs this thread, or the many posts which even now can be found on active topics spreading disinformation.

Maybe members and mods ought to have a code of ethics, that would thin out the herd.

Looking at a Clock Face:

I'm a B.

Grow up! I didn't create the hate and fear which engulfs this thread, or the many posts which even now can be found on active topics spreading disinformation.

Maybe members and mods ought to have a code of ethics, that would thin out the herd.

No, you just took a hyper partisan attack against the opposition when you just earlier today admitted your side is just as guilty, so what was the point?

• You Can Not Be Civil

Fuckin A!

You live on Bizarro world. :cuckoo:

This your planet:

iu

iu

Forum List

Back