The Smell of Fear

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• Truthaphobia democrats have it

• Isn’t It Time The Easily Fooled Learned To Connect The Dots???
  • Congrats, Dems - You Just Made Me Do Something I Have Never Done
  • What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • Trump rips into 'Da Nang Dick' Blumenthal, claiming he fabricated tales!
  • You Can Not Be Civil
  • Violent leftist traitors strike again...
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Is on display as Trump&Co. have come to believe the GOP will lose the power they have, and the hope they had to have the power they hold to last forever.

• What If Dem's Lose House&Senate. Can You Imagine More Asinine& Absurd Accusations Of Kavanaugh
  • You Can Not Be Civil
It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats; when they need to offer how to unite our people to pull together to fix health care, repair, renew or replace our rusting and dated infrastructure; solve the opiate crisis, mitigate gun violence, condemn bigotry and prejudice, heal the rift with our allies, end the trade war and support free trade, our addiction to dirty energy and wake up to Climate Change!

Wait....wut?

The Dims just "fixed" health care, all by themselves. Not a member of the GOP anywhere around, yet the ink on the legislation is not even dry and now we need to "fix" it again with a Single payer system? These same voices that lied to us about Obamacare now want to sell us a single payer system.

Um............no.

The Dims are assassinating their own character with their behavior, or lack thereof.

Solving the opiate crisis would help curb gun violence dramatically, but all Dims want to do is legalize the epidemic.

• You Can Not Be Civil

nice post!

OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

Thanks so much for adding some evidence to the truth in my thread.

There isn't an ounce of truth in it. You don't think people see what's going on?

You didn't include a link, what left tard propaganda site did you pilfer that tripe from?

• Banned

• You Can Not Be Civil

Wait....wut?

The Dims just "fixed" health care, all by themselves. Not a member of the GOP anywhere around, yet the ink on the legislation is not even dry and now we need to "fix" it again with a Single payer system? These same voices that lied to us about Obamacare now want to sell us a single payer system.

Um............no.

The Dims are assassinating their own character with their behavior, or lack thereof.

Solving the opiate crisis would help curb gun violence dramatically, but all Dims want to do is legalize the epidemic.

"The Dims"? Thank you for proving my premise.

• You Can Not Be Civil
We smelled fear when Feinstein leaked Ford's letter. It stank.

• Banned
OMFG....you can't be serious. The left is unhinged and losing their shit over everything,

There isn't an ounce of truth in it. You don't think people see what's going on?

You didn't include a link, what left tard propaganda site did you pilfer that tripe from?

So sorry Sassy, just for you I'll explain what most people will understand, the bullet point are examples of the fear felt by Trump&Co. supporters and the GOP in general; they are copies of threads started by people like you.

• You Can Not Be Civil

And thank you for proving that assassinating the Senator's character is all you have to offer. Oh, and BTW, it's not even your idea, you echo the propaganda of Trump&Co.; sad that you cannot think for yourself.

It's unfortunate that the GOP and their fellow travelers cannot be civil and spend so much time lying and posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories and assassinating the character of all Democrats;

Didn't Hillary just tell her followers to NOT be civil?

Didn't the former AG tell his peers to kick the repubs while they're down?

Are you claiming the democrats AREN'T lying, posting half-truths, rumors, innuendos, conspiracy theories, and assassinating the character of Republicans?

Big deal was made about Mrs Trump wearing a pith helmet on her recent trip to Africa.

She the only one wearing a pith helmet over there?

your OP is just noise, and it appears to me, you're the one running in fear

• You Can Not Be Civil

Wait....wut?

Um............no.

"The Dims"? Thank you for proving my premise.

Yes, Dims.

We know how to use e-mail, how bout you?

Meanwhile, Trump is the dumb one. That's what people like you constantly preach

• You Can Not Be Civil

Civil as in slandering a man as guilty of rape from a 35 year old accusation without Due Process or supporting evidence?

Civil as in clawing and whaling at the doors of the Supreme Court?

Civil as in shutting down the streets of downtown Portland and threatening old people for not complying?

Is this the civility you are talking about, assclown?

And thank you for proving that assassinating the Senator's character is all you have to offer. Oh, and BTW, it's not even your idea, you echo the propaganda of Trump&Co.; sad that you cannot think for yourself.
Seriously? "Assassinating" Feinsteiin's charecter is a bit like saying Hillary is a sleaze. She was one of the few liberals for whom I had an iota of respect. She's a sleazebag of Clintonian proportion and that's a shame.

• You Can Not Be Civil
Your desperation is noted. That smell you smell can be fixed if you take a bath.

• You Can Not Be Civil

If Democrats lose in November will you admit that your message is failing to gain votes with the voter or will you scream " gerrymandering " like the Huffpost is now doing?

If Republicans Keep The House, This Might Be The Reason Why | HuffPost

• You Can Not Be Civil

LMAO! After all the shit flinging, lying, spinning wild tales of Russians hacking DNC servers bullshit by the leftard clown posse of commies the past two plus years, YOU believe that leftards such as yourself should be taken seriously? That you want to bury the hatchet?

I don't have any intention of living in your commie utopia vision that those of your ilk see for this country....no way, no how. Besides, anyone that is too stupid to see what a scam "Climate Change" and the Paris Accord was all about should never be taken seriously.

In a nut shell, here is all they have.

forrest-gump1.jpg
forrest-gump2.jpg
forrest-gump4.jpg

So sorry Sassy, just for you I'll explain what most people will understand, the bullet point are examples of the fear felt by Trump&Co. supporters and the GOP in general; they are copies of threads started by people like you.

In recent polls Beto is down by 9 points to Cruz here in Texas, so what will be the reason why Beto loses to Cruz this November even after Beto record shattering fund raising in the last quarter?

Oh, and I want Ted Cruz to lose, so before you go off on how you would arrest me for stating facts just know not every Conservative loves Cruz, but I damn well know Beto will not win...

In recent polls Beto is down by 9 points to Cruz here in Texas, so what will be the reason why Beto loses to Cruz this November even after Beto record shattering fund raising in the last quarter?

Oh, and I want Ted Cruz to lose, so before you go off on how you would arrest me for stating facts just know not every Conservative loves Cruz, but I damn well know Beto will not win...
Illegal Russians voting that will be the claim.

Forum List

Back