The gun used yesterday...was California compliant, it was likely and SKS

Nice dodge, but the fact remains I made a comment suicides and mental health and you responded "Except that's not true".

I'm more inclined to believe 2aguy 's comment that you are just a anti-gunner and don't give a shit about saving lives.

Guy, you can't go back five posts and claim that's what the discussion is about. Try to keep focused.

33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries- every year. Your fetish isn't harmless.

If his logic held.....he would want to ban cars.... he states 4 deaths led to the banning of lawn darts......cars kill 36,000 people a year...therefore, according to joe, cars need to be banned......considering there are only 489 accidental gun deaths....of the two...cars are deadlier...

Except cars are licensed, regulated and insured. their manufacture is governed by a dozen agencies and defective cars can be recalled if they are dangerous. You can have your right to drive a car taken away if you drive drunk or recklessly. All stuff we can't do with guns because your boys in the National Rampage Associate fight even the most common sense gun law tooth and nail.

Sorry joe......actually, no, I'm not sorry, you are wrong on everything....

There are not 70,000 gun injuries every year...not even close...even the CDC says you are wrong...

WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

Nonfatal and Fatal Firearm-Related Injuries -- United States, 1993-1997
1993... 104,390
1994... 89,744
1995... 84,322
1996... 69,649
1997... 64,207

2001.... 17,696

2002... 17,579

2003... 18,941

2004... 16,555

2005... 15,388

2006... 14,678

2007... 15,698

2008... 17,215

2009... 18,610

2010... 14,161

2011... 14,675

2012... 17,362

2013... 16,864

2014..... 15,928

2015... 17,311

Nice dodge, but the fact remains I made a comment suicides and mental health and you responded "Except that's not true".

I'm more inclined to believe 2aguy 's comment that you are just a anti-gunner and don't give a shit about saving lives.

Guy, you can't go back five posts and claim that's what the discussion is about. Try to keep focused.

33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries- every year. Your fetish isn't harmless.

If his logic held.....he would want to ban cars.... he states 4 deaths led to the banning of lawn darts......cars kill 36,000 people a year...therefore, according to joe, cars need to be banned......considering there are only 489 accidental gun deaths....of the two...cars are deadlier...

Except cars are licensed, regulated and insured. their manufacture is governed by a dozen agencies and defective cars can be recalled if they are dangerous. You can have your right to drive a car taken away if you drive drunk or recklessly. All stuff we can't do with guns because your boys in the National Rampage Associate fight even the most common sense gun law tooth and nail.

Guns are recalled all the time as well.....guns are regulated as much if not more than cars....you can have your right to a gun taken as well....

Name the laws that the NRA fights....and explain what they say.....dumb ass...

but Snopes lost it's Triple A rating a few years back. There are many no "go zones" in Europe and I have personally seen white reporters posting videos on yt where they are attacked. Your beloved leftard media lies, dumb ass.

There are places in Chicago that are more dangerous than any place in London, Cocksucker Dale.

It took him three months and directions from a NYT reporter to finally get the balls to shoot someone??? I'm just saying, "sheeple".

I don't know, Cocksucker Dale. I'm not a crazy person like you and the shooter are, so I don't know what goes through a crazy person's mind. Your argument was there was no way he could have just lucked onto that ballfield. He didn't.

But what about the stat where because they were armed that no crime was committed? The need for a weapon is for protection if a shooting results in the death of the aggressor, that isn't a homicide.

If you didn't have to shoot him, he probably wasn't dangerous

If you didn't have to shoot him, he probably wasn't dangerous

Boy...are you fucking stupid.....the two escaped convicts in Georgia murdered the two guards who were in their way......and the homeowner, with a gun, who captured them and held them for police....he didn't shoot them....you are such a moron...

but Snopes lost it's Triple A rating a few years back. There are many no "go zones" in Europe and I have personally seen white reporters posting videos on yt where they are attacked. Your beloved leftard media lies, dumb ass.

"There are places in Chicago that are more dangerous than any place in London, Cocksucker Dale."

Nope, there is no area of Chicago that police will refuse to go into nor is there places in Chicago that the city government is telling people to avoid at all costs....so once again, you lie.

"I don't know, Cocksucker Dale. I'm not a crazy person like you and the shooter are, so I don't know what goes through a crazy person's mind. Your argument was there was no way he could have just lucked onto that ballfield. He didn't."

You may not be crazy but you are definitely stupid, Cocksucker Joe. Seems that the shooter was not only a leftard but also a foster parent with a history of domestic abuse including against his foster children along with other anger issues. I am still curious as to how he knew where this ball field was and how he knew politicians were there and HOW he knew what their political affiliation was. Was he on any type of psyschotropic drugs? Going cross country to spend three months looking for someone to take his anger out on tells me that there is more to the story than meets the eye....like how did he bankroll this trip to begin with? Hmmmmmmm?

But what about the stat where because they were armed that no crime was committed? The need for a weapon is for protection if a shooting results in the death of the aggressor, that isn't a homicide.

"If you didn't have to shoot him, he probably wasn't dangerous"

Do you have ANY idea how stupid you just came across?????? (Facepalm)

But I can certainly call you on your lies and bullshit.

except that you didn't. YOu tried to claim I said something different than what I actually said.

Boy...are you fucking stupid.....the two escaped convicts in Georgia murdered the two guards who were in their way......and the homeowner, with a gun, who captured them and held them for police....he didn't shoot them....you are such a moron...

Whatever, probably a lot more to that story than you are saying... but the fact is, these incidents are rare.

There are not 70,000 gun injuries every year...not even close...even the CDC says you are wrong...

Gun violence in the United States - Wikipedia

Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually.[1] In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).[4] These deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides,[5]21,175 suicides,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent"

Now, I'm sure that you'll go to your NRA Spooging points, but these are the numbers I've put out there pretty consistantly.

except that you didn't. YOu tried to claim I said something different than what I actually said.

Whatever, probably a lot more to that story than you are saying... but the fact is, these incidents are rare.

Gun violence in the United States results in tens of thousands of deaths and injuries annually.[1] In 2013, there were 73,505 nonfatal firearm injuries (23.2 injuries per 100,000 U.S. citizens),[2][3] and 33,636 deaths due to "injury by firearms" (10.6 deaths per 100,000 U.S. citizens).[4] These deaths consisted of 11,208 homicides,[5]21,175 suicides,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental or negligent discharge of a firearm, and 281 deaths due to firearms use with "undetermined intent"

Now, I'm sure that you'll go to your NRA Spooging points, but these are the numbers I've put out there pretty consistantly.

Moron.....I quoted directly from the CDC on non-fatal gun accidents......the notes at the end of your injury number doesn't link directly to the CDC......my link does....

Shithead....tell me...do the CDC, and the FBI work for the NRA? Cause I get my stats from the CDC and the FBI....moron.

Nope, there is no area of Chicago that police will refuse to go into nor is there places in Chicago that the city government is telling people to avoid at all costs....so once again, you lie.

And there isn't in a European City, either. We established that Cocksucker Dale. Read some real news.

You may not be crazy but you are definitely stupid, Cocksucker Joe. Seems that the shooter was not only a leftard but also a foster parent with a history of domestic abuse including against his foster children along with other anger issues. I am still curious as to how he knew where this ball field was and how he knew politicians were there and HOW he knew what their political affiliation was. Was he on any type of psyschotropic drugs? Going cross country to spend three months looking for someone to take his anger out on tells me that there is more to the story than meets the eye....like how did he bankroll this trip to begin with? Hmmmmmmm?

Let's see now, I'm sure when they come up with answers to those questions, you'll just blame the trilateralists or lizard people or some such shit

[

Good point. These are the scary negroes that actually do get shot.

killed-by-police.jpg

That kid in the bottom corner looks especially scary.

Death by demicide has killed over 200,000,000 unarmed people since 1900. Gun confiscation is one of the goals of the commies.
19113965_10211040833314630_1413075230329840581_n.jpg

Shithead....tell me...do the CDC, and the FBI work for the NRA? Cause I get my stats from the CDC and the FBI....moron.

You get your stats from your butthole...

beyond that, I'm not interested. Wiki has the numbers I've put out there. They list their sources, including the CDC.

Dipshit....

WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

Broker Version 9.4

Unintentional Firearm Gunshot Nonfatal Injuries and Rates per 100,000
2015, United States All Races, Both Sexes, All Ages
Disposition: All Cases

Number of
injuries

And there isn't in a European City, either. We established that Cocksucker Dale. Read some real news.

Let's see now, I'm sure when they come up with answers to those questions, you'll just blame the trilateralists or lizard people or some such shit

[

killed-by-police.jpg

[

killed-by-police.jpg

You are totally delusional...there are sections of European cities that have become islamic hubs and they are not welcoming of any non-muslim interlopers.

BTW, my mom made an intruder leave because she was armed...happened when I was 6.....according to YOUR logic, that doesn't count nor should she have had the means to defend herself. Wimps like you would toss your beloved a pillow while she was being violated by an intruder...so she would be more comfortable instead of having a means to protect...because to leftards like you "Guns are sooooo icky!"....... SMH.

You are totally delusional...there are sections of European cities that have become islamic hubs and they are not welcoming of any non-muslim interlopers.

Except every credible source and the countries themselves say this is bullshit.

Did you or did you not claim there are "32,000 gun deaths" each year but denied that over 17,000 of them were suicides that might have been saved with better mental health care?

Nope, didn't do anything of the sort.

BTW, my mom made an intruder leave because she was armed...happened when I was 6....

Anecdotes aren't evidence.

I don't know anyone who used a gun to scare off a bad guy, ever. However, I do k now two people who killed themselves with guns and one person who killed his wife with a gun, then dismembered her body and dumped it in a vacant lot.

Did you or did you not claim there are "32,000 gun deaths" each year but denied that over 17,000 of them were suicides that might have been saved with better mental health care?

Disagreed.

However, using your same logic, "Nobody is shooting each other with guns. At least not most people." Tens of millions of gun owners and the the vast majority are law-abiding citizens. As has been mentioned several times before, suicides vastly outnumber homicides. If you really want to save lives, you'd be advocating better mental health care.

Except that's not true... we have 32,000 gun deaths a year in this country. We banned lawn darts after only four people died using them.

BTW, my mom made an intruder leave because she was armed...happened when I was 6....

Anecdotes aren't evidence.

I don't know anyone who used a gun to scare off a bad guy, ever. However, I do k now two people who killed themselves with guns and one person who killed his wife with a gun, then dismembered her body and dumped it in a vacant lot.

Well, you do now because I was there when it happened...post 110 on this thread.

Disagreed.

However, using your same logic, "Nobody is shooting each other with guns. At least not most people." Tens of millions of gun owners and the the vast majority are law-abiding citizens. As has been mentioned several times before, suicides vastly outnumber homicides. If you really want to save lives, you'd be advocating better mental health care.

Except that's not true... we have 32,000 gun deaths a year in this country. We banned lawn darts after only four people died using them.

Okay, you can make those claims all day, but any one who can read English can clearly see I did not say there were 32K homicides with guns.

Not that the 11K homicides with guns aren't bad enough.

Forum List

Back