Rudy Indicted.....Bout Time.

I don’t really think about Hunter Biden’s laptop much… it’s not much more than propaganda at this point.
Of course you don't. It must be painful to see your leader so compromised and debased. Yours is the side of propaganda obviously. Democrat

I didn't claim that. I said that you guys kept it from the public View during the election and used propaganda to help you. Rigged election. Now you're making shit up. Did you learn how to lie before you were a Democrat or while you were Democrat?
For somebody who acts like they are against lying you sure do lie a lot…. See below:
On the laptop is evidence of criminal Behavior by the bidens.

Of course you don't. It must be painful to see your leader so compromised and debased. Yours is the side of propaganda obviously. Democrat
No pain at all, I just don’t trust shit people are spinning around for political purposes. A laptop that went from Hunter Biden to Rudy Guliani to the NY Post has zero credibility. If there is real verified evidence of crimes in it then the authorities can deal with that and then I'll pay attention

For somebody who acts like they are against lying you sure do lie a lot…. See below:
Well yeah there is , you fucking stupid ass. Driving drunk, snorting crack, trafficking women no matter the age brandishing illegal weapons. What do you call the shit on that laptop? Dumbo. Isn't Hunters trial coming up soon? It's about time.

No pain at all, I just don’t trust shit people are spinning around for political purposes. A laptop that went from Hunter Biden to Rudy Guliani to the NY Post has zero credibility. If there is real verified evidence of crimes in it then the authorities can deal with that and then I'll pay attention
I was talking about the propaganda campaign and how they censored the information about that laptop to affect the election. You seem to have forgotten that. I have to admit you're good at muddying up the issue. Dishonest

Of course you don't pay any attention to it. You are just as dishonest as the people that own it! You wouldn't ever cop to anything I'm sure. Lying Democrat

I was talking about the propaganda campaign and how they censored the information about that laptop to affect the election. You seem to have forgotten that. I have to admit you're good at muddying up the issue. Dishonest
The propaganda campaign that I see is coming from people like you spreading all kinds of shit you can’t back up. First you say theres evidence of crimes in the laptop, then you’re saying you never said that, then I quote you saying it, then you say there was…. It’s dizzying to watch you spin.

When Trumps lawyer drops off his opponents some laptop to a right wing media publication a month before the election, it’s an obvious attempt at another surprise. No time to vet or verify. Just rumors, accusations and chaos… which was exactly the plan. You talk about muddying the waters? That’s exactly what Rudy and Trump tried to do with the laptop. And it didn’t work.

Of course you don't pay any attention to it. You are just as dishonest as the people that own it! You wouldn't ever cop to anything I'm sure. Lying Democrat
Wrong again. I copped to being mistaken about you changing your name a few pages back.

The propaganda campaign that I see is coming from people like you spreading all kinds of shit you can’t back up. First you say theres evidence of crimes in the laptop, then you’re saying you never said that, then I quote you saying it, then you say there was…. It’s dizzying to watch you spin.

When Trumps lawyer drops off his opponents some laptop to a right wing media publication a month before the election, it’s an obvious attempt at another surprise. No time to vet or verify. Just rumors, accusations and chaos… which was exactly the plan. You talk about muddying the waters? That’s exactly what Rudy and Trump tried to do with the laptop. And it didn’t work.

Wrong again. I copped to being mistaken about you changing your name a few pages back.
The only thing you pay attention to is propaganda. Then you lie about the censorship that your party is guilty of. You are as dishonest as the day is long.

coming from people like you spreading all kinds of shit you can’t back up. First you say theres evidence of crimes in the laptop, then you’re saying you never said that, then I quote you saying it, then you say there was…. It’s dizzying to watch you spin.
There IS evidence of crimes on the laptop. Pedophilia, drug use, extortion, illegal guns, sex trafficking. How many times do I need to go over it for a dunderhead like you LOL. You know they impeached Trump twice with no evidence. I do believe you're going to get yours. Hopefully soon dishonest Democrat.

Why don’t they just use all the evidence from the laptop you are so eager to spread?
You're the one suggesting it not me. It was Hunter and Joe's dishonest business practices as testified by Bob valensky that he needs to be impeached for. Biden is a fucking traitor
You're the one claiming that the laptop had all this evidence of crimes. So you tell me… why are the republicans not using it to impeach Biden?
When did I claim that? Link? I think all of it is evidence of Biden's crime are in the money Trail. We are arguing about two different things here, propaganda and a rigged election Plus Joe Biden's crimes. Try and keep up. Democrat

The only thing you pay attention to is propaganda. Then you lie about the censorship that your party is guilty of. You are as dishonest as the day is long.
Uuuhhhhh no. I just laid out one of your lies and you completely ignored it. No rebuttal except for the childish. I know you are but what am I. Come on. Do better

There IS evidence of crimes on the laptop. Pedophilia, drug use, extortion, illegal guns, sex trafficking. How many times do I need to go over it for a dunderhead like you LOL. You know they impeached Trump twice with no evidence. I do believe you're going to get yours. Hopefully soon dishonest Democrat.
Ok so now there is evidence, got it. Because a few posts ago you said there wasn’t and I was a liar for claiming you said there was.

So since now there’s evidence of crimes on the laptop can you tell me why trumps DOJ under Bill Barr didn’t press charges?

Can you explain why a Republican held house isn’t using the evidence to impeach?

You're the one suggesting it not me. It was Hunter and Joe's dishonest business practices as testified by Bob valensky that he needs to be impeached for. Biden is a fucking traitor
I’ll ask again. If there is evidence in the laptop of Joe Biden engaging in dishonest business practices then why doesn’t the house use that evidence to impeach him?

When did I claim that? Link? I think all of it is evidence of Biden's crime are in the money Trail. We are arguing about two different things here, propaganda and a rigged election Plus Joe Biden's crimes. Try and keep up. Democrat
When did you claim that? Hahaha. Literally in your statement above right after you asked the question. You think the laptop has evidence of criminal acts from Biden. You’ve said it several times. Why are you flip flopping on admitting it and then denying it?

Holding 80-year old "America's Mayor" hostage perfectly suits the party of millionaires that like to fuck kids.

And they say those godless fucks can't read the room for shit....
Rudy was caught trying to rig an election and stage a coup.

Don't you hate people who rig elections, or what?

"It's Okay If Republicans Do It!"

Uuuhhhhh no. I just laid out one of your lies and you completely ignored it. No rebuttal except for the childish. I know you are but what am I. Come on. Do better
I didn't lie about anything. Stop with your empty accusations.
Yet you can't quote my lie LOL. What a sycophant you are, a Democrat cuck. Congrats!

Forum List

Back