California Enacts First Statewide Gun and Ammunition Tax in U.S.

No, no.
"Undue burden" - just anther means-end test - no longer applies to the right to keep and bear arms.

To justify this tax., CA may not simply posit that the regulation promotes an important interest. Rather, CA must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Only if a firearm regulation is consistent with this Nation’s historical tradition may a court conclude that the individual’s conduct falls outside the Second Amendment’s “unqualified command.

Let me know when a judge agrees with you.

They also have a much more stable culture, like Switzerland, and require significant training on a regular basis. If they tried those requirements here the pro-gun crowd would throw a massive tantrum.

Really? I thought that was the problem here; we USED to start training kids to use guns and respect them rather than fear them and as a pro-2A person, I'd be all for significant, regular training! And as to that stable culture, it isn't like we didn't used to have one and don't try, but then democrats like Barry Obumma came along wanting his "fundamental change."

Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 5.01.07 PM.png

Let me know when a judge agrees with you.
He already has -- those words (as modified for the situation) are from Clarence Thomas in Bruen.

The text of the actual holding:

(a) In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U. S. 570, and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U. S. 742, the Court held that the Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Under Heller, when the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct, and to justify a firearm regulation the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Pp. 8–22.

Really? I thought that was the problem here; we USED to start training kids to use guns and respect them rather than fear them and as a pro-2A person, I'd be all for significant, regular training! And as to that stable culture, it isn't like we didn't used to have one and don't try, but then democrats like Barry Obumma came along wanting his "fundamental change."

View attachment 834843
I went to a Catholic school where they don`t teach kids to play with guns.

Next the Democrat filth will tax people going to church.

At the peak of the #CoronaHoax2020, the corrupt criminal subhuman piece of shit Gavin Newsom issued orders prohibiting church attendance, along with several other arbitrarily-chosen forms of peaceable assembly, while allowing other forms of assembly no more legitimate than those who banned.

I went to a Catholic school where they don`t teach kids to play with guns.

Being a catholic school, I'd think the focus would be more on Catholic indoctrination, but I don't think any school taught kids to "play" with guns, they taught them how to safely and properly handle and respect them so people didn't have accidents and grew the discipline both physical and mental to not treat them as a senseless tool for violence.

He already has -- those words (as modified for the situation) are from Clarence Thomas in Bruen.

The text of the actual holding:

(a) In District of Columbia v. Heller, 554 U. S. 570, and McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U. S. 742, the Court held that the Second and Fourteenth Amendments protect an individual right to keep and bear arms for self-defense. Under Heller, when the Second Amendment’s plain text covers an individual’s conduct, the Constitution presumptively protects that conduct, and to justify a firearm regulation the government must demonstrate that the regulation is consistent with the Nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation. Pp. 8–22.

Which is why all the taxes on guns and ammo have been removed?

Why is Trump not locked up? Showing our Top Secrets to his country club pals makes him an espionage suspect and they`re typically held without bond. You`re still sending him money for KFC and donuts.

You've become confused again. We're talking about your support for ending the civil rights of black and brown people in California.

Why is Trump not locked up? Showing our Top Secrets to his country club pals makes him an espionage suspect and they`re typically held without bond. You`re still sending him money for KFC and donuts.
Why aren't Crooked Hillary and Mr. Potatohead not locked up? Both of them are corrupt as hell.

They also have a much more stable culture, like Switzerland, and require significant training on a regular basis. If they tried those requirements here the pro-gun crowd would throw a massive tantrum.

It isnt law abiding gun owners in this country committing gun crime or murder so training tequirements are not relevant.

View attachment 834843
How odd..I see no people of color in this picture...LOL!

What I want..is that every single gun owner is known--and it is recorded what gun he/she owns. If I had MY way..every weapon would have its lands and grooves recorded prior to sale.
BTW...yes I know shotguns are unrifled..just to forestall the usual idiocy.

But I'd also allow permit-less ownership and concealed carry..I just want to know whose door to knock on when a murder weapon is traced.

As you may have gathered, I do not believe that the 2nd protects us from govt. and I do not believe that the govt. wishes to disarm us. Even if it did, THAT's what the 2nd is for.
That's just NRA propaganda.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back