The gun used yesterday...was California compliant, it was likely and SKS

[
Now...had the Jews been as heavily armed as we are in this country, they would have forced even more German troops to deal with them......

Um, let's look at that.

So the Nazis are attacking Warsaw, and they run into a more yahoos with guns.

Would they

1) Suddenly respect these freedom loving folks?
2) Called in air strikes and artillery barrages?

And this is where you gun nutters don't get it. The government will always have better weapons.

Moron......repeat gun offenders are being released after serving less than 2 years...it is happening in all of the major cities...that is the problem.......they need to be in prison for 30 years...not 18 months.......

Um, no. We need to lock up less people, not omre. Our prison industrial complex actually is a self-perpetuating problem. YOu lock someone up for a minor crime, you pretty much limit his ability to get a job. It's a difficult thing to gloss over on a resume. Pretty soon, all these poor schlubs have is crime to go back to.

What we need to do is provide economic opportunity and jobs.

Again, while the US Locks up 2 million people and pisses themselves over the thought of scary darkies with guns, European countries don't let any of their people have guns and lock up relatively few people Germany only locks up 78,000 of their citizens out of a population of 80 million. Japan only locks up 69,000 out of 110 million.

However, using your same logic, "Nobody is shooting each other with guns. At least not most people." Tens of millions of gun owners and the the vast majority are law-abiding citizens. As has been mentioned several times before, suicides vastly outnumber homicides. If you really want to save lives, you'd be advocating better mental health care.

Except that's not true... we have 32,000 gun deaths a year in this country. We banned lawn darts after only four people died using them.

[
Now...had the Jews been as heavily armed as we are in this country, they would have forced even more German troops to deal with them......

Um, let's look at that.

So the Nazis are attacking Warsaw, and they run into a more yahoos with guns.

Would they

1) Suddenly respect these freedom loving folks?
2) Called in air strikes and artillery barrages?

And this is where you gun nutters don't get it. The government will always have better weapons.

Moron......repeat gun offenders are being released after serving less than 2 years...it is happening in all of the major cities...that is the problem.......they need to be in prison for 30 years...not 18 months.......

Um, no. We need to lock up less people, not omre. Our prison industrial complex actually is a self-perpetuating problem. YOu lock someone up for a minor crime, you pretty much limit his ability to get a job. It's a difficult thing to gloss over on a resume. Pretty soon, all these poor schlubs have is crime to go back to.

What we need to do is provide economic opportunity and jobs.

Again, while the US Locks up 2 million people and pisses themselves over the thought of scary darkies with guns, European countries don't let any of their people have guns and lock up relatively few people Germany only locks up 78,000 of their citizens out of a population of 80 million. Japan only locks up 69,000 out of 110 million.

No asshole...they would have had to devote more and more resources to put down the guerillas........and had that happened in the hundereds of thousands instead of 3 rifles and one machine gun.....in every country they attacked, they couldn't have conquered Europe........

And no......we are not locking up repeat gun offenders.......the democrats in the major cities are finally getting clued into the fact that you can't keep letting repeat, violent, gun offenders and keep your gun crime and gun murder rates low....moron...

Baltimore Police Commissioner Blames Revolving Door Justice for Surging 'Gun Violence' - The Truth About Guns

Baltimore Police Department Commissioner Davis is mad as hell — at the city’s revolving door justice system. (Video after the jump) After monitoring the judicial results of arrests for firearms-related crime, the BPD jefe wants the world to know the courts are letting bad guys run loose in his city.

According to their survey, last year, some 60 percent of criminals sent to jail get out of jail early. More than 100 people were arrested on gun charges. Make that twice or more.

“Worst case scenario they’re going to get a finger wag at ’em,” Davis proclaimed, “and they’re going to be sent home with a suspended sentence.”

However, using your same logic, "Nobody is shooting each other with guns. At least not most people." Tens of millions of gun owners and the the vast majority are law-abiding citizens. As has been mentioned several times before, suicides vastly outnumber homicides. If you really want to save lives, you'd be advocating better mental health care.

Except that's not true... we have 32,000 gun deaths a year in this country. We banned lawn darts after only four people died using them.

And you lie...again....you have to hide the truth because the truth is your enemy.....

Gun suicide..

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

========================

Gun Accidental death.....

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2015--

=======================

Suicide
So you lie....you hide what the numbers actually are...and you lie about suicide as the highest number of gun deaths...even though Japan, Korea, China, all have absolute gun control for law abiding citizens...only criminals and cops can have guns.......and they have higher suicide rates than we do....and our non-gun suicide rate has been higher than our gun suicide rate for 2 years in a row.....

Gun Accidental Death...

Gun accidents....in a country with over 320,000,000 people...... with 400,000,000 guns in private hands, and over 15,700,000 people carrying guns for self defense..... 489 accidental gun deaths....

Gun murder
Of the 9,616 gun murders in this country, 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in criminal activity or part of the criminal life style....and of the remaining victims....many of them are friends and family of the criminal...caught up in the criminal's lifestyle.....

No asshole...they would have had to devote more and more resources to put down the guerillas........and had that happened in the hundereds of thousands instead of 3 rifles and one machine gun.....in every country they attacked, they couldn't have conquered Europe........

I think you are deluded. If armies with tanks and planes couldn't stop them, individual guns wouldn't have. In fact, there were partisan groups all over occupied Europe, and most of them were pretty useless. Mostly because in every country Germany invaded, they found more people willing to do their dirty work than fight against them.

And no......we are not locking up repeat gun offenders.......the democrats in the major cities are finally getting clued into the fact that you can't keep letting repeat, violent, gun offenders and keep your gun crime and gun murder rates low....moron...

No, the solution is to make guns harder to get. We already lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. The Prison-Industrial Complex isn't working for anyone but its investors...

But as long as they can keep you clinging to your gun and your bible, it's all cool, bro!

I think you are deluded. If armies with tanks and planes couldn't stop them, individual guns wouldn't have. In fact, there were partisan groups all over occupied Europe, and most of them were pretty useless. Mostly because in every country Germany invaded, they found more people willing to do their dirty work than fight against them.

No, the solution is to make guns harder to get. We already lock up 2 million people. We have another 7 million on probation or parole. The Prison-Industrial Complex isn't working for anyone but its investors...

But as long as they can keep you clinging to your gun and your bible, it's all cool, bro!

Yes....the few partisans didn't have guns either......we had to drop them in.......and we aren't talking isolated partisan groups. If the countries of Europe had allowed their people to keep guns, rifles as well as pistols, especially the weapons their militaries had, then every invasion would have been greeted by armed resistance in the 10s of thousands, not isolated hundreds....who didn't have guns.....the Germans could not have held one country facing that resistance at every step of their invasion......

No...the solution is to lock up violent criminals for 30 years...we are not doing that as the police Commishioners of Chicago, Baltimore and across the country keep telling us.....repeat, violent gun offenders are serving under 2 years......and then they commit murder.....if these felons were put in jail for 30 years when they were caught carrying an illegal gun, they would not be on the street murdering people.....

I disagree with the idea since it is a further step towards Federal gun control.

66mcno.jpg
Your extreme paranoia is a mental health issue. NO GUNS FOR YOU!!!! :biggrin:
Do you believe the Founders were extreme paranoids? The right of self-defense is recognized not only in our Founding documents but by the UN. The fact authoritarians want to control citizens is as old as slavery.

Que the Kiwi!
In 1776, the US was under threat of attack by the British and the Indians. Today, The US attacks everyone else in their country, so no threat to you.
As well, in 1776, the FFs were expecting the citizens to use the weapons to defend the country, not to shoot at each other. :lmao:
And anyways, there are plenty of weapons/arms that the gov already doesn't allow you to own, like grenades, cannons, tanks..., and I'm talking about stuff that would work and you can openly buy shells for... So that "freedom" isn't really free, but constrained. So you could say that the govs today don't even follow what the FFS said, which was unfettered access to all weapons (the well-armed citizenry, which right now, is heavily outgunned by the government. So they have you BELIEVING that you have free access the weapons, but you don't even know that you don't. They've soooo got you. lol.
You might consider saying stuff like that to yourself in a mirror before posting it on the Internet for the entire world to see.
Your lack of a meaningful response so you turn to a personal attack, is noted.
Says the person who called me a "spear chucker". LOL

I'm sure you'll just bend over and take it. Not all of us will nor are all as trusting in the Federal government to take care of us.

122lzwk.jpg
I officially crown you King of Paranoia. Or are you a spear chucker?
Spear chucker? Interesting slip into racism for you but unsurprising to see racist liberals on this forum.
Did they not throw spears? That makes them spear throwers/chuckers. Nothing racist about throwing a spear.
I'm guessing you're either very young or are a foreigner. Which is it?
You're a bad guesser as well.
Ahhh, I forgot mental retardation. Thanks.

Are you lying or just ignorant? Are you seriously claiming all "32,000 gun deaths" were homicides and that about 17,000 of them weren't suicides?

Yes....the few partisans didn't have guns either......we had to drop them in.......and we aren't talking isolated partisan groups. If the countries of Europe had allowed their people to keep guns, rifles as well as pistols, especially the weapons their militaries had, then every invasion would have been greeted by armed resistance in the 10s of thousands, not isolated hundreds....who didn't have guns.....the Germans could not have held one country facing that resistance at every step of their invasion......

You do realize that it takes more to make an effective soldier than a gun, right? Because I'm starting to wonder if you understand military stuff at all.

Your extreme paranoia is a mental health issue. NO GUNS FOR YOU!!!! :biggrin:
Do you believe the Founders were extreme paranoids? The right of self-defense is recognized not only in our Founding documents but by the UN. The fact authoritarians want to control citizens is as old as slavery.

Que the Kiwi!
In 1776, the US was under threat of attack by the British and the Indians. Today, The US attacks everyone else in their country, so no threat to you.
As well, in 1776, the FFs were expecting the citizens to use the weapons to defend the country, not to shoot at each other. :lmao:
And anyways, there are plenty of weapons/arms that the gov already doesn't allow you to own, like grenades, cannons, tanks..., and I'm talking about stuff that would work and you can openly buy shells for... So that "freedom" isn't really free, but constrained. So you could say that the govs today don't even follow what the FFS said, which was unfettered access to all weapons (the well-armed citizenry, which right now, is heavily outgunned by the government. So they have you BELIEVING that you have free access the weapons, but you don't even know that you don't. They've soooo got you. lol.
You might consider saying stuff like that to yourself in a mirror before posting it on the Internet for the entire world to see.

I officially crown you King of Paranoia. Or are you a spear chucker?
Spear chucker? Interesting slip into racism for you but unsurprising to see racist liberals on this forum.
Did they not throw spears? That makes them spear throwers/chuckers. Nothing racist about throwing a spear.
No, I called the spear chuckers in the meme spear chuckers. You're just someone who's getting his hat handed to him.

Are you lying or just ignorant? Are you seriously claiming all "32,000 gun deaths" were homicides and that about 17,000 of them weren't suicides?

where did I specify either homicides or suicides. I just pointed out that after FOUR count them FOUR deaths by lawn darts, (which were neither suicide or homicide, but accidents) we banned the sale and manufacture of them.

Yet, 32,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries, EVERY YEAR, and we can't even get a fairly simple rule like "Known domestic abusers with mental health problems can't buy guns".

where did I specify either homicides or suicides. I just pointed out that after FOUR count them FOUR deaths by lawn darts, (which were neither suicide or homicide, but accidents) we banned the sale and manufacture of them.

Yet, 32,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries, EVERY YEAR, and we can't even get a fairly simple rule like "Known domestic abusers with mental health problems can't buy guns".
Nice dodge, but the fact remains I made a comment suicides and mental health and you responded "Except that's not true".

I'm more inclined to believe 2aguy 's comment that you are just a anti-gunner and don't give a shit about saving lives.

Que the Kiwi!

No, I called the spear chuckers in the meme spear chuckers. You're just someone who's getting his hat handed to him.
Self-delusion is a sign of mental illness. IMO, so is being a racist asshole:

Urban Dictionary: spear chucker
A derogatory phrase for a black male used in reference to his primitive abilities to hunt animals with a long sharpened object.

Spear chucker - Wikipedia
Spear chucker or Spearchucker can refer to:

• An ethnic slur for people with African ancestry
  • Spearchucker Jones, a character from the movie MASH and the television show
  • Atlatl, the spear-thrower
  • Additionally "spear-chucker" was referenced in "The Boondocks" created by Aaron McGruder - (an animated satirical show highlighting political and socioeconomic subject matter) as a term used to communicate racial predjuidice. Also referenced within that same episode as the "s" word, thus making (The "S" Word) the official title of the aforementioned episode.

You do realize that it takes more to make an effective soldier than a gun, right? Because I'm starting to wonder if you understand military stuff at all.
Are you hinting that after you ban guns, you'll ban not only other potential weapons but also "soldier" knowledge?

Without guns you don't have an effective soldier....or a partisan fighter.

Nice dodge, but the fact remains I made a comment suicides and mental health and you responded "Except that's not true".

I'm more inclined to believe 2aguy 's comment that you are just a anti-gunner and don't give a shit about saving lives.

If his logic held.....he would want to ban cars.... he states 4 deaths led to the banning of lawn darts......cars kill 36,000 people a year...therefore, according to joe, cars need to be banned......considering there are only 489 accidental gun deaths....of the two...cars are deadlier...even if you throw in intentional suicide and criminal murder with a gun...

If his logic held.....he would want to ban cars.... he states 4 deaths led to the banning of lawn darts......cars kill 36,000 people a year...therefore, according to joe, cars need to be banned......considering there are only 489 accidental gun deaths....of the two...cars are deadlier...even if you throw in intentional suicide and criminal murder with a gun...
Agreed. He's a hypocrite who is so single-focused on banning guns that he can't see anything else....much less reason.

Stats are only as good as the ones compiling them, Cocksucker Joe. Are there "no go zones" in the United States where the police flat out refuse to go to like in Europe?

No, Cocksucker Dale, there aren't "no go zones" in Europe, either.

Sharia Law Muslim 'No-Go' Zones

I have found some anomalies that sets off my b.s detector as it pertains to how this "spare" was able to find a group of Repubs being that he was an "out of towner" but thanks for askin'.

They've already established the guy had been in DC for three months stalking people. But again, you're a crazy person and that probably doesn't factor with you.

Really? So you came to that conclusion how, exactly? You have made this determination by how, exactly? What is your area of expertise when it comes the ability of someone to defend their loved ones and property?

Actually, we come to that conclusion that only 200 people a year use their guns in justifiable homicides, but 21,000 use them in suicides and 8000 in acts of domestic violence.

That's how we can come to that determination. It's called "Math".

Don't know where the "lizard people reference" comes from but you are a bit "out there" and you foolishly see yourself as some kind of an "authoritarian" when you are just another debt slave....and neither you or this foreign owned corporate enty decides what my rights are....not now, not ever. Capiche"?

Guy. Lizard People. Trilaterialists. Bilderbergers. Bohemian Grove. the CFR.

To normal people, all of those sound crazy..To you it only sounds crazy if you mention Lizard People.

"No, Cocksucker Dale, there aren't "no go zones" in Europe, either.

Sorry, Cocksucker Joe, but Snopes lost it's Triple A rating a few years back. There are many no "go zones" in Europe and I have personally seen white reporters posting videos on yt where they are attacked. Your beloved leftard media lies, dumb ass.

"They've already established the guy had been in DC for three months stalking people. But again, you're a crazy person and that probably doesn't factor with you."

It took him three months and directions from a NYT reporter to finally get the balls to shoot someone??? I'm just saying, "sheeple".

"Actually, we come to that conclusion that only 200 people a year use their guns in justifiable homicides, but 21,000 use them in suicides and 8000 in acts of domestic violence."

But what about the stat where because they were armed that no crime was committed? The need for a weapon is for protection if a shooting results in the death of the aggressor, that isn't a homicide.

Hope this helps, punkinpuss!

Guy, you can't go back five posts and claim that's what the discussion is about. Try to keep focused.

33,000 gun deaths and 70,000 gun injuries- every year. Your fetish isn't harmless.

If his logic held.....he would want to ban cars.... he states 4 deaths led to the banning of lawn darts......cars kill 36,000 people a year...therefore, according to joe, cars need to be banned......considering there are only 489 accidental gun deaths....of the two...cars are deadlier...

Except cars are licensed, regulated and insured. their manufacture is governed by a dozen agencies and defective cars can be recalled if they are dangerous. You can have your right to drive a car taken away if you drive drunk or recklessly. All stuff we can't do with guns because your boys in the National Rampage Associate fight even the most common sense gun law tooth and nail.

but Snopes lost it's Triple A rating a few years back. There are many no "go zones" in Europe and I have personally seen white reporters posting videos on yt where they are attacked. Your beloved leftard media lies, dumb ass.

There are places in Chicago that are more dangerous than any place in London, Cocksucker Dale.

It took him three months and directions from a NYT reporter to finally get the balls to shoot someone??? I'm just saying, "sheeple".

I don't know, Cocksucker Dale. I'm not a crazy person like you and the shooter are, so I don't know what goes through a crazy person's mind. Your argument was there was no way he could have just lucked onto that ballfield. He didn't.

But what about the stat where because they were armed that no crime was committed? The need for a weapon is for protection if a shooting results in the death of the aggressor, that isn't a homicide.

If you didn't have to shoot him, he probably wasn't dangerous

Forum List

Back