The gun used yesterday...was California compliant, it was likely and SKS

Okay, you can make those claims all day, but any one who can read English can clearly see I did not say there were 32K homicides with guns.
When you say "Except that's not true", for those who read English, it means you do not agree.

Not that the 11K homicides with guns aren't bad enough.
Now you're moving closer to the truth. Next step, break those gun homicides down by race, gender and age groups. You've seen the stats because I've linked them to you several times.

When you say "Except that's not true", for those who read English, it means you do not agree.

Except I didn't say that there were 32K Homicides, and you are lying sack of shit and just got added to my ignore list.

What is it with the ignore list? I never put people on that list....I did it once or twice in the past....but it seemed a silly thing to do...If I don't want to read what people post...I don't click on them....

Except I didn't say that there were 32K Homicides, and you are lying sack of shit and just got added to my ignore list.

What is it with the ignore list? I never put people on that list....I did it once or twice in the past....but it seemed a silly thing to do...If I don't want to read what people post...I don't click on them....
The Ignore List is what liars and other low-lifes do when someone calls them on their bullshit. Mostly these spineless punks think it's a punishment to those being ignored, but I relish it as a means to freely comment on lies, half-truths and other bullshit without a them trolling me with more bullshit like Joe was doing for two days.

...you...just got added to my ignore list.
Thanks!

5bw8m0.jpg

The Ignore List is what liars and other low-lifes do when someone calls them on their bullshit. Mostly these spineless punks think it's a punishment to those being ignored, but I relish it as a means to freely comment on lies, half-truths and other bullshit without a them trolling me with more bullshit like Joe was doing for two days.

Joe is a leftard that suffers from little man's complex.

It keeps me from having to waste time on them, and when they realize they aren't getting any responses, they usually go away.

Works well for liars and narcissists in constant need of attention.

It keeps me from having to waste time on them, and when they realize they aren't getting any responses, they usually go away.

You shouldn't talk about yourself like that joe.......

Joe Cocksucker, it's not like your postings are worth a shit. I had to laugh at your meltdown yesterday after you got smacked around......CLASSIC!!!

it's not like your postings are worth a shit. I had to laugh at your meltdown yesterday after you got smacked around......CLASSIC!!!

You meano putting a liar on ignore is a meltdown, Cocksucker Dale? I imagine most of the board has your cocksucking ass on ignore. Even the gun nuts admit Sandy Hook happened.

You had a meltdown, moron......instead of backtracking and trying to prove your case, you got all "indignant", Cocksucker Joe...

I don't care whom believes what or says "whatever"...the overwhelming evidence and ensuing cover-up of Sandy Hook/hoax isn't even refutable. Those that have nothing to hide don't stonewall simple FOIA requests...bottom line.

There are reports that the shooter used an SKS...an old, Russian rifle that would be California compliant...still waiting for more information....

BREAKING: Congress Baseball Shooter Used SKS, 9mm Handgun - The Truth About Guns

Original reports coming out of the shooting of GOP congress members at a Virginia baseball field reported that the attacker used a firearm “similar to an M4” in the attack. Reports are now emerging (confirmed by multiple sources) that the firearm in use was actually an SKS and a 9mm handgun.

The SKS is a semi-automatic rifle which pre-dates the AK-47 by about four years as a potential battle rifle for the Soviet Red Army. Designed as a top loading stripper clip fed gas operated rifle, the gun has since often been modified to use detachable magazines as well. SKS firearms imported into the United States are predominantly Yugoslavian manufactured, and while Russian and Chinese models are available they remain rare and sought after by collectors. That makes CNN’s statement about the SKS (“a Chinese-made variant of the popular AK rifle”) almost entirely incorrect.
you see this is what the leftists hoped for

now they can say see we didnt go far enough with gun bans

You had a meltdown, moron......instead of backtracking and trying to prove your case, you got all "indignant", Cocksucker Joe...

I don't care whom believes what or says "whatever"...the overwhelming evidence and ensuing cover-up of Sandy Hook/hoax isn't even refutable. Those that have nothing to hide don't stonewall simple FOIA requests...bottom line.

I pointed out in clear English that I said "deaths" and not "homicides". The liar with the racist flag was the one who wanted to draw distinctions.

Only cocksuckers and evil fucks think Sandy Hook didn't happen.

Hey, I think it's hilarious that a guy who voted 100% for the NRA's positions gets shot by a mentally unstable man who was able to get a military grade weapon, only to have his life saved by a Black Lesbian who voted to keep down all his career...

It's fucking ironic.

But if we aren't going to change our laws when schoolchildren are slaughtered, we won't change it because a congressman got wounded.

Hey, I think it's hilarious that a guy who voted 100% for the NRA's positions gets shot by a mentally unstable man who was able to get a military grade weapon, only to have his life saved by a Black Lesbian who voted to keep down all his career...

It's fucking ironic.

But if we aren't going to change our laws when schoolchildren are slaughtered, we won't change it because a congressman got wounded.

It wasn't a military grade weapon, moron.......and we already have all the laws you wanted to stop Sandy Hook, and as we keep showing you, someone who is willing to commit murder can and will get a gun....like the guy in France who rammed the police yesterday...he had a banned, Actual, military rifle......and a pistol...also banned......

It's fucking ironic.

retard it is pretty obvious that you think violence is pretty funny

It's fucking ironic.

It wasn't a military grade weapon, moron.......and we already have all the laws you wanted to stop Sandy Hook, and as we keep showing you, someone who is willing to commit murder can and will get a gun....like the guy in France who rammed the police yesterday...he had a banned, Actual, military rifle......and a pistol...also banned......

It wasn't a military grade weapon

besides being a retard

joe is a liar

Forum List

Back