The gun used yesterday...was California compliant, it was likely and SKS

You had a meltdown, moron......instead of backtracking and trying to prove your case, you got all "indignant", Cocksucker Joe...

I don't care whom believes what or says "whatever"...the overwhelming evidence and ensuing cover-up of Sandy Hook/hoax isn't even refutable. Those that have nothing to hide don't stonewall simple FOIA requests...bottom line.

I pointed out in clear English that I said "deaths" and not "homicides". The liar with the racist flag was the one who wanted to draw distinctions.

Only cocksuckers and evil fucks think Sandy Hook didn't happen.

Deaths, homicides....all about blaming the gun instead of the person that used it and you got butthurt over semantics because it was obvious as to what you were implying, Cocksucker Joe.....and Sandy Hook was a hoax and a badly pulled off hoax as well...deal with it.

It wasn't a military grade weapon, moron.......and we already have all the laws you wanted to stop Sandy Hook, and as we keep showing you, someone who is willing to commit murder can and will get a gun....like the guy in France who rammed the police yesterday...he had a banned, Actual, military rifle......and a pistol...also banned......

Given how rarely that shit happens in France and how often it happens here (an incident where 3 people were shot to death in California got ignored because we were all paying attention to this nonsense) I'll take France's laws over ours any day.

retard it is pretty obvious that you think violence is pretty funny

Oh, it's fucking hilarious when it's someone who fought so hard to make it that easy for nuts to get guns.

Deaths, homicides....all about blaming the gun instead of the person that used it and you got butthurt over semantics because it was obvious as to what you were implying, Cocksucker Joe.....and Sandy Hook was a hoax and a badly pulled off hoax as well...deal with it.

Um, I didn't get butthurt. The guy refused to have an honest discussion and I put him on ignore.

And only a truly deranged, evil, worthless cocksucker would claim that these sweet innocent children were made up.

Um, I didn't get butthurt. The guy refused to have an honest discussion and I put him on ignore.

And only a truly deranged, evil, worthless cocksucker would claim that these sweet innocent children were made up.

Yeah, you get butthurt all the time when someone has the unmitigated gall to call you on your bullshit. You are not capable of debate and all you do is repeat leftard talking points. What is totally disgusting to me (as an alpha male) is coming across cyber pussies like you that believe in the "power of the state" because you are totally clueless on how it this system actually works but you will find out "the hard way"....spare me a thought when the SHTF. Sandy Hoax was a pathetically pulled off FEMA/DHS capstone drill and the filming of this fake event took place over three different periods. I have produced the fake crisis actress that was put on CBS claiming that she got there just after the shooting and claiming that she saw child after child being taken out of the school and put into an ambulance with blood everywhere....but wait? Not a single body was removed from the alleged crime scene until early Saturday morning....OOPS! I only have about another 100 instances of badly done theater.

You got nothing, Joe Cocksucker.......zilch.......

It wasn't a military grade weapon, moron.......and we already have all the laws you wanted to stop Sandy Hook, and as we keep showing you, someone who is willing to commit murder can and will get a gun....like the guy in France who rammed the police yesterday...he had a banned, Actual, military rifle......and a pistol...also banned......

Given how rarely that shit happens in France and how often it happens here (an incident where 3 people were shot to death in California got ignored because we were all paying attention to this nonsense) I'll take France's laws over ours any day.

Oh, it's fucking hilarious when it's someone who fought so hard to make it that easy for nuts to get guns.

Dip shit...it isn't there laws that stopped gun crime or murder....it is their culture....criminals in France get AK-47s, fully automatic rifles, not semi-automatic, easily....they don't use guns to murder people......

That you anti gunners can't learn that is not surprising....you are irrational at the same level as book burners are for the 1st Amendment and books...but your phobia is guns.....

face it joe you are nothing but a retard

Yeah, you get butthurt all the time when someone has the unmitigated gall to call you on your bullshit. You are not capable of debate and all you do is repeat leftard talking points. What is totally disgusting to me (as an alpha male) is coming across cyber pussies like you that believe in the "power of the state" because you are totally clueless on how it this system actually works but you will find out "the hard way"....spare me a thought when the SHTF.

Guy, you are hardly an "alpha male', sitting in your basement with your flow charts about Bilderbergers and Lizard People. You are actually kind of pathetic.

even the other gun nuts try to avoid you because you make them look shitty.

Sandy Hoax was a pathetically pulled off FEMA/DHS capstone drill and the filming of this fake event took place over three different periods. I have produced the fake crisis actress that was put on CBS claiming that she got there just after the shooting and claiming that she saw child after child being taken out of the school and put into an ambulance with blood everywhere....but wait? Not a single body was removed from the alleged crime scene until early Saturday morning....OOPS! I only have about another 100 instances of badly done theater.

So someone said something in front of a camera that may or may not have been true, and that's your evidence.

Again, Occam's razor. Which one of these explanation is simpler.

1) A crazy guy took his Mommy's guns and shot a bunch of kids because he was crazy.

or

2) The government staged a drill at an empty school, which someone mistook for the real thing, and they said, "Meh, go with it", involving 28,000 residents of Newtown, State, local and federal officials, the entire news media to participate in the cover up, because the Bilderbergers, Trilateralists, Lizard People and all the other conspiracy groups wanted to get gun control laws that never happened.

You'd also have to believe that the NRA would know this was a hoax, but would remain silent over it even though exposing such a hoax would probably shut down the gun control movement forever.

You see, it's that last part that trips you up, Cocksucker, because if you can figure out it's a hoax, so could the NRA, and they would have exposed it.

Dip shit...it isn't there laws that stopped gun crime or murder....it is their culture....criminals in France get AK-47s, fully automatic rifles, not semi-automatic, easily....they don't use guns to murder people......

That you anti gunners can't learn that is not surprising....you are irrational at the same level as book burners are for the 1st Amendment and books...but your phobia is guns.....

Yawn, guy, the thing is, crooks in France don't get guns that often. You can still buy a gun in France, but it isn't a right.

Let's review, shall we?

France vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats

Violent crime > Gun crime > Guns per 100 residents
31.2 Ranked 12th.
88.8 Ranked 1st. 3 times morethan France

Violent crime >Murder rate
682 Ranked 37th.
12,996 Ranked 9th. 19 times morethan France

Prisoners > Per capita
95 per 100,000 people Ranked 95th.
715 per 100,000 people Ranked 1st. 8 times morethan France

so if guns and prisons make us sooooo safe, why are we sucking ass in nearly every statistic?

Wait. Wait. I'm sure there's going to be a comment about how black people are screwing up the stats on us.

Yawn, guy, the thing is, crooks in France don't get guns that often. You can still buy a gun in France, but it isn't a right.

Let's review, shall we?

31.2 Ranked 12th.

682 Ranked 37th.

Prisoners > Per capita

so if guns and prisons make us sooooo safe, why are we sucking ass in nearly every statistic?

Wait. Wait. I'm sure there's going to be a comment about how black people are screwing up the stats on us.

Again......they get guns in France.....even terrorists on government terrorist watch lists...get fully automatic rifles ...and criminals consider having AK-47s as a status symbol...again...criminals get guns in France...they just don't use them to commit murder....the terrorists in FRance...get guns and use them to commit murder...

The culture of French criminals is not prone to murder......islamic terrorists...commit murder....

It isn't the guns, moron......it is the criminal culture.....our criminals commit murder in our democrat controlled cities easily and often...our law abiding gun owners do not use guns to commit murder....

Our gun murder rate went down 49%....our gun crime rate went down 75%....our violent crime rate went down 72%...as more Americans bought and carried guns....

Britain..banned guns...their gun crime rate went up 42% last year..but their gun murder rate at this point has not changed that much....their criminal culture uses guns, obviously, they just don't commit murder with them....

Dittos Australia, and the rest of Europe....

Let's review, shall we?

31.2 Ranked 12th.

682 Ranked 37th.

Prisoners > Per capita

Prisons don't work here because the judges and proscecutors keep letting repeat gun offenders back out after less than 2 years.....they are just now starting to see that allowing violent gun offenders back out on the streets is not helping lower the gun crime and murder rate.....

Again......they get guns in France.....even terrorists on government terrorist watch lists...get fully automatic rifles ...and criminals consider having AK-47s as a status symbol...again...criminals get guns in France...they just don't use them to commit murder....the terrorists in FRance...get guns and use them to commit murder...

Yawn, guy, so just ignore the statistics and engage in bigotry... got it.

Prisons don't work here because the judges and proscecutors keep letting repeat gun offenders back out after less than 2 years.....they are just now starting to see that allowing violent gun offenders back out on the streets is not helping lower the gun crime and murder rate.....

No, guy, the prisons don't work here because we put too many people in prison and effectively render them unemployable.

we lock up 2 million people. If locking people up was the answer, we'd have the lowest crime rates, not the highest.

Let's review, shall we?

31.2 Ranked 12th.

682 Ranked 37th.

Prisoners > Per capita

France has a gun problem even after banning guns for law abiding gun owners.....they just don't have a gun murder problem yet...

French gunman's arsenal spotlights illegal arms trade

As France asks itself whether it could have done more to prevent Islamist gunman Mohamed Merah shooting dead seven people in a killing spree that shook the nation, there is one question that refuses to go away: how did he obtain so many guns.

The size and nature of the arsenal amassed by Merah - who stockpiled at least eight guns including a Kalashnikov assault rifle and an Uzi machine pistol - has focused attention on the easy availability of illegal weapons in France and their growing use in ultra-violent crimes.

As an angry online reader of the daily Le Figaro newspaper put it: "How was he able to buy all these guns, like one buys yoghurts, when he was under the surveillance of the DCRI (the French intelligence agency)?"

====================
Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

But in recent years a black market has proliferated. The number of illegal weapons has risen at a rapid rate – double-digit percentages – for several years, according to the National Observatory for Delinquency, a body created in 2003.

“In Marseille and the surrounding area almost all the score settling is carried out using weapons used in wars,” a police spokesman told Reuters after the Toulouse attacks, adding that Kalashnikovs were the weapon of choice: “If you don’t have a ‘Kalash’ you’re a bit of a loser.”

============================
Paris attacks highlight France's gun control problems

The arsenal of weapons deployed by the eight attackers who terrorised Paris on Friday night underlined France’s gun control problems and raised the spectre of further attacks.

The country has extremely strict weapons laws, but Europe’s open borders and growing trade in illegal weapons means assault rifles are relatively easy to come by on the black market.

-------------=================

France’s real gun problem

Despite these strict laws, France seems to be awash with guns.

The guns used in high-profile terror attacks are really just the tip of the iceberg. In 2012, French authorities estimated that there were around 30,000 guns illegally in the country, many likely used by gangs for criminal activities. Of those guns, around 4,000 were likely to be "war weapons," Le Figaro reported, referring to items such as the Kalashnikov AK-variant rifles and Uzis. Statistics from the National Observatory for Delinquency, a government body created in 2003, suggest that the number of guns in France has grown by double digits every year.
----------------------
How Europe's Terrorists Get Their Guns

France became particularly worried about the trafficking of illegal guns in 2012, increasing fines and jail terms for those involved in the trafficking and possession of them. Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said in Septemberthat police have seized nearly 6,000 weapons from criminal groups each year since 2013, 1,200 of which were military assault weapons. And in the three weeks following the Nov. 13 attacks, Cazeneuve said French police seized 334 weapons, 34 of them military-grade.

Several officials and experts tell TIME they’ve seen a noticeable climb in both the numbers and the types of illicit weapons crossing borders over the past few years. Rather than pistols and small guns, there has been a spike in demand for military-grade assault weapons. This reflects a very different kind of criminality: petty criminals and drug dealers tend to want small pistols that they can conceal; terrorists want AK-47s that can do maximum damage.

Yeah, you get butthurt all the time when someone has the unmitigated gall to call you on your bullshit. You are not capable of debate and all you do is repeat leftard talking points. What is totally disgusting to me (as an alpha male) is coming across cyber pussies like you that believe in the "power of the state" because you are totally clueless on how it this system actually works but you will find out "the hard way"....spare me a thought when the SHTF.

Guy, you are hardly an "alpha male', sitting in your basement with your flow charts about Bilderbergers and Lizard People. You are actually kind of pathetic.

even the other gun nuts try to avoid you because you make them look shitty.

Sandy Hoax was a pathetically pulled off FEMA/DHS capstone drill and the filming of this fake event took place over three different periods. I have produced the fake crisis actress that was put on CBS claiming that she got there just after the shooting and claiming that she saw child after child being taken out of the school and put into an ambulance with blood everywhere....but wait? Not a single body was removed from the alleged crime scene until early Saturday morning....OOPS! I only have about another 100 instances of badly done theater.

So someone said something in front of a camera that may or may not have been true, and that's your evidence.

Again, Occam's razor. Which one of these explanation is simpler.

1) A crazy guy took his Mommy's guns and shot a bunch of kids because he was crazy.

or

2) The government staged a drill at an empty school, which someone mistook for the real thing, and they said, "Meh, go with it", involving 28,000 residents of Newtown, State, local and federal officials, the entire news media to participate in the cover up, because the Bilderbergers, Trilateralists, Lizard People and all the other conspiracy groups wanted to get gun control laws that never happened.

You'd also have to believe that the NRA would know this was a hoax, but would remain silent over it even though exposing such a hoax would probably shut down the gun control movement forever.

You see, it's that last part that trips you up, Cocksucker, because if you can figure out it's a hoax, so could the NRA, and they would have exposed it.

# 1 My house doesn't have a basement and very few houses have basements in Florida from what I hear....so you lie. I haven't figured out what you mean by "lizard people" but I chalk that up your butthurtness.

As far as your Occam's razor defense to deflect from Sandy Hoax. don't bother. Operation Gladio and Gladio B was hidden for decades until it was declassified. The simplest thing wouldn't have been for Adam to pass 6 other schools so he could go to one that had been shut down for years. 28,000 people involved? Hardly........as usual, Cocksucker Joe, the only proof you have that is happened was the lamestream media saying so when it's track record for truth telling is pathetic and the evidence of them "staging" news events is there for anyone to find.

Looks like you lose again, Cocksucker Joe......

France has a gun problem even after banning guns for law abiding gun owners.....they just don't have a gun murder problem yet...

If they aren't having the murder rate we have, they aren't having a "problem".

33,000 gun deaths and 73,000 gun injuries is a problem.

And here is the truth...the actual numbers...

Gun suicide..

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Gun suicide...

Non Gun suicide...

========================

Gun Accidental death.....

==================

Gun murder ( 70-80% of the victims of gun murder are actual criminals, not law abiding people)

Expanded Homicide Data Table 8

2015--

=======================

Suicide
So you lie....you hide what the numbers actually are...and you lie about suicide as the highest number of gun deaths...even though Japan, Korea, China, all have absolute gun control for law abiding citizens...only criminals and cops can have guns.......and they have higher suicide rates than we do....and our non-gun suicide rate has been higher than our gun suicide rate for 2 years in a row.....

Gun Accidental Death...

Gun accidents....in a country with over 320,000,000 people...... with 400,000,000 guns in private hands, and over 15,700,000 people carrying guns for self defense..... 489 accidental gun deaths....

Gun murder
Of the 9,616 gun murders in this country, 70-80% of the victims are criminals, engaged in criminal activity or part of the criminal life style....and of the remaining victims....many of them are friends and family of the criminal...caught up in the criminal's lifestyle.....

Non-fatal gun accidents....
WISQARS Nonfatal Injury Reports

CDC non fatal gun accident.....

2001.... 17,696

2002... 17,579

2003... 18,941

2004... 16,555

2005... 15,388

2006... 14,678

2007... 15,698

2008... 17,215

2009... 18,610

2010... 14,161

2011... 14,675

2012... 17,362

2013... 16,864

2014..... 15,928

2015... 17,311

28,000 people involved?

28,000 people live in Newtown... they'd all know if this was a fraud or not, but not a ONE of them is breaking bad?

again, what kind of a complete cocksucker would prey on the misery of grieving parents. Seriously, what happened to you in your life where you think this is ever acceptable?

Newtown isn't your ordinary town and I will just leave it at that. Newtown was given 50 million to build a new elementary school even though the average cost nationwide is only $7 million. And the families of the alleged victims have received more than $27 million in donations from a duped public as of late 2014 and their donation pages are still up...how much have you pitched in, Joe Cocksucker? Put your money where your mouth is....(snicker)

James Fetzer has reported in his book (and others have confirmed this) that gag orders have been placed on residents within twenty five miles of the school and including NSLs (National Security Letters) from the FBI where they are told to "cease and desist" from talking under threat of prosecution. It falls in line with the NDAs the ones that bulldozed the toxic waste dump that was Sandy Hook AND since "da gubermint" controls the media, there really isn't anywhere a whistle blower could go and be heard with out worrying about wearing cement shoes. This is what this country has become and it is to weep. Keep playing your "lame shame game" because it has no affect whatsoever because I know more than you.
Thoughts, Cocksucker Joe?

Newtown isn't your ordinary town and I will just leave it at that. Newtown was given 50 million to build a new elementary school even though the average cost nationwide is only $7 million. And the families of the alleged victims have received more than $27 million in donations from a duped public as of late 2014 and their donation pages are still up...how much have you pitched in,

Not a penny. Don't need to.

You see, the thing is, Newtown is a rich place of rich white people. So your number mean a lot of nothing.

James Fetzer has reported in his book (and others have confirmed this) that gag orders have been placed on residents within twenty five miles of the school and including NSLs (National Security Letters) from the FBI where they are told to "cease and desist" from talking under threat of prosecution. It falls in line with the NDAs the ones that bulldozed the toxic waste dump that was Sandy Hook AND since "da gubermint" controls the media, there really isn't anywhere a whistle blower could go and be heard with out worrying about wearing cement shoes. This is what this country has become and it is to weep. Keep playing your "lame shame game" because it has no affect whatsoever because I know more than you.

Right. If the government was what you tihnk it is, they'd have tracked you down by now an put a bullet through your diseased brain.

They haven't, so you are full of shit and have serious problems.

Forum List

Back