The Good Jews - Karaites

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by rtwngAvngr, Jul 12, 2006.

1. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    These godly jews have rejected the Satanic Talmud and other satan inspired books of Rabbinical Judaism.

2. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    But of course, they still need jesus. It's just their minds aren't warped by the racism and powerlust inherent in the talmud.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    They better head for shelter too----I dont think the Hamas, Hezbollah care much for them either. Looks like Israel's going to take this opportunity to finally kick some ass. What will Iran do ??????????????????????

4. Nienna

Nienna Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +333
    RWA, I am VERY glad to see you post this about "good" Jews. I have seen a lot of Jew bashing lately on this board. Certainly, if there is a Jewish sect which seeks to force others' adherence to their beliefs, then these people should be exposed (preferably in a rational, respectful manner). But, I believe that most Jews are peaceful people, especially American Jews, and they are entitled to live in peace and dignity.

5. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    It's just that the destruction of nations as planned in the talmud is being carried out right before our eyes. Maybe most jews are unaware of the contents of the talmud, and just REALLY THINK that white christians are the only racists and theocrats. They're brainwashed too. Everyone needs a kick in the pants. And we need to ask ourselves, "is this what we want?"

6. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    All people deserve respect, even whites. Even christians. why are we being systematically shamed and degraded? Are jews the only ones allowed to have high self esteem based on race and religion. We should be proud. YES, of being who we are. Our pride should NOT be contingent upon the degree to which we RENOUNCE our own culture and religion. This identity destruction is evil, and intentional.

Shelby Steele, the black author, has described in his book how WHITE GUILT is weakening america itself.

7. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    Could you succinctly tell us how Christians are being denigrated in the US? I mean besides in no prayer in public schools and the like.

8. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    Well. We get sued for christmas carols at christmas time. Sued for calling it christmas. Our churches are getting pressured to change their doctrine to some form of new age crap doctrine. We're called close minded, judgemental, etc. the list goes on and on. do you really not see it Kat?

Here's part of a good article.

war on christianity

This search will have some results that say the war on christianity doesn't exist. But read some of both sides, and you decide what's REALLY going on.

9. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    I'm aware and empathize with mr. limbaugh. You speak of lawsuits over Christmas carols, can you site? Where are your rights being trampled? That doesn't mean I don't agree that the right to call for prayer in venues where mics are pulled and such, should be there, but they haven't manuerved their ways †hrough the courts, yet. I'm all for as much tolerance for Christianity as Islam or Judaism, but it's only one of those that is being easily given as of late. Hint, it isn't the Judaism you like to bash or the Christianity you purport to defend.

Then again, your methodology of defense for Christianity would challenge the saints not to condemn it all to Hades. Never has such bile been spewed in the name of Christ, for years. Where do you find this crap?

10. rtwngAvngr

rtwngAvngr Guest

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +511
    You can do your own search, kat. You know it's true. I saw on the news about schools being forced to change lyrics in carols that referred to jesus. If you think i'm lying, so be it.

All the stuff about Noahidism, Noahide courts and the the theocracy they entail, is also the truth. You could also search that, but you'd rather call me names.