The Good Jews - Karaites

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
These godly jews have rejected the Satanic Talmud and other satan inspired books of Rabbinical Judaism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite_judaism
Karaite Judaism is a Jewish denomination characterized by the sole reliance on the Tanakh as scripture, and the rejection of the Oral Law (the Mishnah and the Talmud) as halakha (Legally Binding, i.e. required religious practice). The word "Karaite" comes from the Hebrew word קְרָאִים (Standard Hebrew Qəraʾim; Tiberian Hebrew Qərāʾîm), meaning "Readers (of Scripture)." This name was chosen by the adherents of Karaite Judaism to distinguish themselves from the adherents of Rabbinic Judaism.

When interpreting scripture, Karaites strive to adhere only to the p'shat (plain meaning) of the text. This is in contrast to Rabbinical Judaism, which employs the methods of p'shat, remez (implication or clue), drash ("deep interpretation," based on breaking down individual words i.e. breaking down "be'ra'shit" to "beit" "ra'shit" which means 2 startings of) and sod ("secret," the deeper meaning of the text, drawing on the Kabbalah).

There are estimated to be 1500 Karaites in the USA, about 100 families in Istanbul, and about 12,000 in Israel, most of them living near the town of Ramleh. Karaite Judaism is in a period of growth and renewal in the United States. However, exact numbers are not known, as most Karaites have not participated in any religious censuses.

• Banned
But of course, they still need jesus. It's just their minds aren't warped by the racism and powerlust inherent in the talmud.

rtwngAvngr said:
But of course, they still need jesus. It's just their minds aren't warped by the racism and powerlust inherent in the talmud.

They better head for shelter too----I dont think the Hamas, Hezbollah care much for them either. Looks like Israel's going to take this opportunity to finally kick some ass. What will Iran do ??????????????????????

RWA, I am VERY glad to see you post this about "good" Jews. I have seen a lot of Jew bashing lately on this board. Certainly, if there is a Jewish sect which seeks to force others' adherence to their beliefs, then these people should be exposed (preferably in a rational, respectful manner). But, I believe that most Jews are peaceful people, especially American Jews, and they are entitled to live in peace and dignity.

• Banned
Nienna said:
RWA, I am VERY glad to see you post this about "good" Jews. I have seen a lot of Jew bashing lately on this board. Certainly, if there is a Jewish sect which seeks to force others' adherence to their beliefs, then these people should be exposed (preferably in a rational, respectful manner). But, I believe that most Jews are peaceful people, especially American Jews, and they are entitled to live in peace and dignity.

It's just that the destruction of nations as planned in the talmud is being carried out right before our eyes. Maybe most jews are unaware of the contents of the talmud, and just REALLY THINK that white christians are the only racists and theocrats. They're brainwashed too. Everyone needs a kick in the pants. And we need to ask ourselves, "is this what we want?"

• Banned
All people deserve respect, even whites. Even christians. why are we being systematically shamed and degraded? Are jews the only ones allowed to have high self esteem based on race and religion. We should be proud. YES, of being who we are. Our pride should NOT be contingent upon the degree to which we RENOUNCE our own culture and religion. This identity destruction is evil, and intentional.

Shelby Steele, the black author, has described in his book how WHITE GUILT is weakening america itself.

rtwngAvngr said:
All people deserve respect, even whites. Even christians. why are we being systematically shamed and degraded? Are jews the only ones allowed to have high self esteem based on race and religion. We should be proud. YES, of being who we are. Our pride should NOT be contingent upon the degree to which we RENOUNCE our own culture and religion. This identity destruction is evil, and intentional.

Shelby Steele, the black author, has described in his book how WHITE GUILT is weakening america itself.
Could you succinctly tell us how Christians are being denigrated in the US? I mean besides in no prayer in public schools and the like.

• Banned
Kathianne said:
Could you succinctly tell us how Christians are being denigrated in the US? I mean besides in no prayer in public schools and the like.

Well. We get sued for christmas carols at christmas time. Sued for calling it christmas. Our churches are getting pressured to change their doctrine to some form of new age crap doctrine. We're called close minded, judgemental, etc. the list goes on and on. do you really not see it Kat?

Here's part of a good article.

http://www.intellectualconservative.com/article3730.html

Mr. Limbaugh begins his book by stating, “While tolerance is touted as the highest virtue in our popular culture, Christians are often subjected to scorn and ridicule and denied their religious freedoms. When other groups experience discrimination or mistreatment the culture properly decries it. But when it comes to anti-Christian discrimination, the culture’s attitude seems to be, ‘Yes, please do shut up those bible-thumping idiots!’” (ix) How have so many people of faith found themselves in such an uncomfortable, threatening position?

No one would suggest that the executive branch of government or the legislative branch are responsible for bringing about this “persecution” of a large number of their citizens. Rather, the courts of the land, primarily the U.S. Supreme Court, originally thought to be the least powerful branch of government, bears grave responsibility for ignoring the original intent of the U.S. Constitution, disregarding the history of our nation, and orchestrating the movement of our nation from its religious foundation onto the shaky path of anti-Christian secularism/humanism.

Our founding fathers were, in the main, Christians. They believed that religious freedom was of primary importance and they didn’t want government interfering with the right to worship God. Their purpose in carefully constructing the laws governing the nation was motivated by their belief that “the Christian religion must be the basis of any government intended to secure the rights and privileges of a free people.” (Noah Webster, p.10) The U.S.Constitution’s Establishment Clause and the Free Exercise Clause “were adopted by the framers for the explicit purpose of promoting, not suppressing religious freedom.” The Establishment Clause only restricted the federal government, not the states. It was the Supreme Court “in a series of abhorrent decisions that ruled that the First Amendment Establishment Clause was applicable to the states through incorporation in the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment.” (xii)

Although “Christian religious instruction was originally the primary purpose of education”, the courts in their judicial activism have now determined (applying or rather misapplying the First and Fourteenth Amendments) that “just the slightest nod to a religion will be enough to trigger an Establishment Clause violation.” (xii)

war on christianity

This search will have some results that say the war on christianity doesn't exist. But read some of both sides, and you decide what's REALLY going on.

rtwngAvngr said:
Well. We get sued for christmas carols at christmas time. Sued for calling it christmas. Our churches are getting pressured to change their doctrine to some form of new age crap doctrine. We're called close minded, judgemental, etc. the list goes on and on. do you really not see it Kat?

Here's part of a good article.

war on christianity

This search will have some results that say the war on christianity doesn't exist. But read some of both sides, and you decide what's REALLY going on.
I'm aware and empathize with mr. limbaugh. You speak of lawsuits over Christmas carols, can you site? Where are your rights being trampled? That doesn't mean I don't agree that the right to call for prayer in venues where mics are pulled and such, should be there, but they haven't manuerved their ways †hrough the courts, yet. I'm all for as much tolerance for Christianity as Islam or Judaism, but it's only one of those that is being easily given as of late. Hint, it isn't the Judaism you like to bash or the Christianity you purport to defend.

Then again, your methodology of defense for Christianity would challenge the saints not to condemn it all to Hades. Never has such bile been spewed in the name of Christ, for years. Where do you find this crap?

Kathianne said:
I'm aware and empathize with mr. limbaugh. You speak of lawsuits over Christmas carols, can you site? Where are your rights being trampled? That doesn't mean I don't agree that the right to call for prayer in venues where mics are pulled and such, should be there, but they haven't manuerved their ways †hrough the courts, yet. I'm all for as much tolerance for Christianity as Islam or Judaism, but it's only one of those that is being easily given as of late. Hint, it isn't the Judaism you like to bash or the Christianity you purport to defend.

Then again, your methodology of defense for Christianity would challenge the saints not to condemn it all to Hades. Never has such bile been spewed in the name of Christ, for years. Where do you find this crap?

You can do your own search, kat. You know it's true. I saw on the news about schools being forced to change lyrics in carols that referred to jesus. If you think i'm lying, so be it.

All the stuff about Noahidism, Noahide courts and the the theocracy they entail, is also the truth. You could also search that, but you'd rather call me names.

rtwngAvngr said:
You can do your own search, kat. You know it's true. I saw on the news about schools being forced to change lyrics in carols that referred to jesus. If you think i'm lying, so be it.

All the stuff about Noahidism, Noahide courts and the the theocracy they entail, is also the truth. You could also search that, but you'd rather call me names.

;) I haven't a clue on how to find that kind of information. But never fear RWA, you and your ilk wins. I'll pray for you.

And regarding that article I've referenced twice about catholics teaching that jews don't need jesus, you mysteriously get reading comprehension problems when what it says is unambiguous and has been begrudgingly admitted to by 5string, avatar, abbey, nienna, and others to contain a clear message "jews don't need jesus". So even if I post stuff, if you don't like it, your brain shuts down, or else you so full of loathing to admit I'm right you just harumph away in a fit of undeserved righteousness.

rtwngAvngr said:
And regarding that article I've referenced twice about catholics teaching that jews don't need jesus, you mysteriously get reading comprehension problems when what it says is unambiguous and has been begrudgingly admitted to by 5string, avatar, abbey, nienna, and others to contain a clear message "jews don't need jesus". So even if I post stuff, if you don't like it, your brain shuts down, or else you so full of loathing to admit I'm right you just harumph away in a fit of undeserved righteousness.
see above.

Kathianne said:
;) I haven't a clue on how to find that kind of information. But never fear RWA, you and your ilk wins. I'll pray for you.

You can find it on jewish sites.

like the torah forum in the children of noah subforum
http://forums.torah.org/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=6a375fab6664b41706f19ca573030c29

or at http://www.moshiach.com

or at one of the many B'nai Noach websites, like this one http://www.bnti.us/

or click here and start reading. They're not HATE sites.

If you choose to keep your head in a hole, you can't blame me. And you have no right to call me names when you're the ignorant one.

rtwngAvngr said:
You can find it on jewish sites.

like the torah forum in the children of noah subforum
http://forums.torah.org/viewforum.php?f=6&sid=6a375fab6664b41706f19ca573030c29

or at http://www.moshiach.com

or at one of the many B'nai Noach websites, like this one http://www.bnti.us/

or click here and start reading. They're not HATE sites.

If you choose to keep your head in a hole, you can't blame me. And you have no right to call me names when you're the ignorant one.

I've called you no names. I'm not arguing with you. I just pray for you.

Kathianne said:
I've called you no names. I'm not arguing with you. I just pray for you.

No. I just spew hate, right? Don't pray for me, just learn to read.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I just spew hate, right? Don't pray for me, just learn to read.
Other than burning me at the stake, I doubt you can stop my praying. My ability to read, well I think it's ok. As for your spewing, I guess that is between you and your G_d. Like I said, I'll pray for you.

Kathianne said:
Other than burning me at the stake, I doubt you can stop my praying. My ability to read, well I think it's ok. As for your spewing, I guess that is between you and your G_d. Like I said, I'll pray for you.

Yeah. I'm burning you at the stake. Delusions of persecution much?

You obviously can't or won't recognize information which doesn't conform to your preconceptions, which is odd, because you're such a blogster. I guess anything that's not doctrinnaire neocon pap gets weeded out by the mental filter your controllers placed in your mind. Do you want freedom from bondage?

rtwngAvngr said:
It's just that the destruction of nations as planned in the talmud is being carried out right before our eyes. Maybe most jews are unaware of the contents of the talmud, and just REALLY THINK that white christians are the only racists and theocrats. They're brainwashed too. Everyone needs a kick in the pants. And we need to ask ourselves, "is this what we want?"
Perhaps that IS happening. I know the prophecies. However, it's my belief ( to my RELIEF ;) ) that GOD is in control. Christians shouldn't ever ask themselves, "Is this what I want?" Our lives no longer belong to ourselves. I just don't see it as my duty to kick everyone's pants. Rather, I'd like to have everyone see how much Jesus loves them.

rtwngAvngr said:

This smacks of separatism. I agree that Christians, and possibly white people are on the opposite side of the acceptance pendulum, now. However, this should be resolved according to God's method, which is loving. God's goal is not to have His people be proud of themselves, but to have as many people as possible BECOME His people.

Forum List

Back