The Good Jews - Karaites

rtwngAvngr said:
You need to allow others to approach things how they see fit and quit trying transform everyone one into a "go along to get along" sissy.
I was just assuming that you wanted people to listen to you and take you seriously. It's good information, but the delivery may not allow the package to reach the doorstep.

don't you think Kathianne should give me the respect of an honestly informed discussion? SHe's not REALLY king of the girls, that's just how she portrays herself, got it?
That's between you and K.

rtwngAvngr said:
You need to allow others to approach things how they see fit and quit trying transform everyone one into a "go along to get along" sissy.

BTW, all that "fight" is totally hot. You just need to channel it. :D

Nienna said:
Islamics are bombing us. Of course we should defend. We should fight Talmudic takeover through any just means, should the situation come to that.

So until then we should just accuse people who talk about the noahide concepts of being haters, or too testosterone-laden? Is that it? Why is that? Actually, screw that.

My problem is not really with you, it's with kathianne, who is either a) unable to read or b) just thinks I'm not worthy of an actual honest discussion.

Basically you're on my side. Why are you busting my ball's. To keep the peace? We don't need that.

rtwngAvngr said:
Where have I ever added advocated forced conversion or anything of the sort? What are you talking about exactly?
I am talking about not sinking to anger and accusation.

Nienna said:
I am talking about not sinking to anger and accusation.

Accusation? I've accused kathiane of being reading impaired or just dishonest. Either of which Im certain to this moment may be the case.

Nienna said:
I was just assuming that you wanted people to listen to you and take you seriously. It's good information, but the delivery may not allow the package to reach the doorstep.

That's between you and K.

People who suffer from cjdd (chronic judeo deferential disorder) need to have package set alight and thrown through the plate glass window in the parlor.

Nienna said:
This smacks of separatism. I agree that Christians, and possibly white people are on the opposite side of the acceptance pendulum, now. However, this should be resolved according to God's method, which is loving. God's goal is not to have His people be proud of themselves, but to have as many people as possible BECOME His people.

Pride smacks of separatism? not necessarily.

Let's say, theoretically, all other ethnicities only want to have ethnically segregated nations. What happens to white people cling to the notion of diversity and fail to keep any ground for themselves? Just theoretically, what would happen?

rtwngAvngr said:

Let's say, theoretically, all other ethnicities only want to have ethnically segregated nations. What happens to white people cling to the notion of diversity and fail to keep any ground for themselves? Just theoretically, what would happen?
Diversity doesn't work, practically speaking. This smacks of separatism bc it seems like you want whites to be just another special group.

Nienna said:
Diversity doesn't work, practically speaking. This smacks of separatism bc it seems like you want whites to be just another special group.

I want us to not be the only group which it's ok to discriminate against in college and business. I'm against ALLLLLL forms of race based discrimination. Sadly, this is not how our country is. It's OK to discriminate against whites, and it's ok to be intolerant of christianity. That's messed up. I want to change it. Step one is identifying how we got here.

rtwngAvngr said:
I want us to not be the only group which it's ok to discriminate against in college and business. I'm against ALLLLLL forms of race based discrimination. Sadly, this is not how our country is. It's OK to discriminate against whites, and it's ok to be intolerant of christianity. That's messed up. I want to change it. Step one is identifying how we got here.
Sounds cool to me. But, be nicer. More people will listen to you.

rtwngAvngr said:

Instead, let's consider what might happen if all G_d fearing people joined forces, against those that wished to wreck havoc upon those who didn't appreciate 'god' the exact way they do? Theoretically, what would happen?

Kathianne said:
Instead, let's consider what might happen if all G_d fearing people joined forces, against those that wished to wreck havoc upon those who didn't appreciate 'god' the exact way they do? Theoretically, what would happen?

You'd have a new age one world religion which ultimately had no respect for any specific religion, and found justification for accepting evil in it's ranks for the sake of UNITY.

Nienna said:
Sounds cool to me. But, be nicer. More people will listen to you.

Some people need to be shaken. WAKE UP! People!, not you nienna, you're pretty aware.

rtwngAvngr said:
You'd have a new age one world religion which ultimately had no respect for any specific religion, and found justification for accepting evil in it's ranks for the sake of UNITY.
With said pronouncement, nothing to discuss.

Kathianne said:
With said pronouncement, nothing to discuss.

I believe in religious pluralism, not one world religion. Do you understand the difference. The noahide system, and jihad, both dictate theocracy. I'm not for that either.

So Again, calling a spade a spade has offended kathianne's delicate, elitist sensiblities. CJDD.

dilloduck said:
This war is gonna wake people up----will America fight with the Israel or not.

Seriously----will American secularists turn against both religions? Jews and Christians?

rtwngAvngr said:
So Again, calling a spade a spade has offended kathianne's delicate, elitist sensiblities. CJDD.
Not really. It's just what Nienna has been trying to say, while agreeing with you. You leave by your behavior, no room for discussion. By locking that door, there is no hope for you of convincing anyone who doesn't buy what you're selling, to change their mind.

What I've seen is hate, not adulturated, but in a pure form. I'm not going there.

Nienna said:
RWA, I am VERY glad to see you post this about "good" Jews. I have seen a lot of Jew bashing lately on this board. Certainly, if there is a Jewish sect which seeks to force others' adherence to their beliefs, then these people should be exposed (preferably in a rational, respectful manner). But, I believe that most Jews are peaceful people, especially American Jews, and they are entitled to live in peace and dignity.

There is no Jewish sect which seeks to force adherance or even to convince others to adhere to their beliefs. Proselytizing is forbidden under Jewish law. The negative things RWA posts are based on conspiracy theories... kind of like if you took the beliefs of the nutcase who murdered the abortion doctor and attributed them to all Christians just because he called himself Christian.

Forum List

Back