Ancient Biblical Judaism vs Talmud / Oral Torah false teachings

A new covenant:
1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;

2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

3 For every high priest is ordained to offer gifts and sacrifices: wherefore it is of necessity that this man have somewhat also to offer.

4 For if he were on earth, he should not be a priest, seeing that there are priests that offer gifts according to the law:

5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

6 But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.

7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

13 In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Hebrews 8:1-13

The first covenant:

1 Then verily the first covenant had also ordinances of divine service, and a worldly sanctuary.

2 For there was a tabernacle made; the first, wherein was the candlestick, and the table, and the shewbread; which is called the sanctuary.

3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

4 Which had the golden censer, and the ark of the covenant overlaid round about with gold, wherein was the golden pot that had manna, and Aaron's rod that budded, and the tables of the covenant;

5 And over it the cherubims of glory shadowing the mercyseat; of which we cannot now speak particularly.

6 Now when these things were thus ordained, the priests went always into the first tabernacle, accomplishing the service of God.

7 But into the second went the high priest alone once every year, not without blood, which he offered for himself, and for the errors of the people:

8 The Holy Ghost this signifying, that the way into the holiest of all was not yet made manifest, while as the first tabernacle was yet standing:

9 Which was a figure for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him that did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;

10 Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

11 But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;

12 Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us.

13 For if the blood of bulls and of goats, and the ashes of an heifer sprinkling the unclean, sanctifieth to the purifying of the flesh:

14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

15 And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance.

16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.

17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

18 Whereupon neither the first testament was dedicated without blood.

19 For when Moses had spoken every precept to all the people according to the law, he took the blood of calves and of goats, with water, and scarlet wool, and hyssop, and sprinkled both the book, and all the people,

20 Saying, This is the blood of the testament which God hath enjoined unto you.

21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all the vessels of the ministry.

22 And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

23 It was therefore necessary that the patterns of things in the heavens should be purified with these; but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these.

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others;

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain
Hebrews 9:1-28

Yeshua the final Sacrifice:

1 For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

2 For then would they not have ceased to be offered? because that the worshippers once purged should have had no more conscience of sins.

3 But in those sacrifices there is a remembrance again made of sins every year.

4 For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.

5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

6 In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.

7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.

8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

11 And every priest standeth daily ministering and offering oftentimes the same sacrifices, which can never take away sins:

12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

13 From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.

14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

15 Whereof the Holy Ghost also is a witness to us: for after that he had said before,

16 This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;

17 And their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.

18 Now where remission of these is, there is no more offering for sin.

19 Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,

20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

21 And having an high priest over the house of God;

22 Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water.

23 Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised

24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,

27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

32 But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;

33 Partly, whilst ye were made a gazingstock both by reproaches and afflictions; and partly, whilst ye became companions of them that were so used.

34 For ye had compassion of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your goods, knowing in yourselves that ye have in heaven a better and an enduring substance.

35 Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.

36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.

37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

39 But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Hebrews 10: 1-39

1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness.

2 And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

3 And it shall come to pass, that when any shall yet prophesy, then his father and his mother that begat him shall say unto him, Thou shalt not live; for thou speakest lies in the name of the Lord: and his father and his mother that begat him shall thrust him through when he prophesieth.

4 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the prophets shall be ashamed every one of his vision, when he hath prophesied; neither shall they wear a rough garment to deceive:

5 But he shall say, I am no prophet, I am an husbandman; for man taught me to keep cattle from my youth.

6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the Lord of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.

8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

King James Version (KJV)
Public Domain

Zechariah 13:1-9

You got caught lying again, KJV never uses the name Yeshua.
THERE never was a christ called Yeshua, and the closest to your Judaic masked name is Yeshu of 100bc which is why you had to attack the Talmud because you need to demonize the book that exposes your faith's lie by historically outting Yeshu of 100bc as being
1)half Roman
2)bastard child forbidden in the Temple
3)a forbidden sorcerer
4)forbidden death worshiper and luciferian light teacher
5)forbidden Benny Hinn like maggis scam show.
6)exposes the Heeod killed children story as a demonizing tool misdirection to dating the Jesus character and finding the combining trick.
7)proves you wasted your life and devotion to a comic book figure.
8)proves you were fooled by your enemy the RCC
9)proves Jesus is the false fallen prophet
10)thus fulfilling him as Lucifer mak8ng you the satanist.

You got caught lying again, KJV never uses the name Yeshua.
THERE never was a christ called Yeshua, and the closest to your Judaic masked name is Yeshu of 100bc which is why you had to attack the Talmud because you need to demonize the book that exposes your faith's lie by historically outting Yeshu of 100bc as being
1)half Roman
2)bastard child forbidden in the Temple
3)a forbidden sorcerer
4)forbidden death worshiper and luciferian light teacher
5)forbidden Benny Hinn like maggis scam show.
6)exposes the Heeod killed children story as a demonizing tool misdirection to dating the Jesus character and finding the combining trick.
7)proves you wasted your life and devotion to a comic book figure.
8)proves you were fooled by your enemy the RCC
9)proves Jesus is the false fallen prophet
10)thus fulfilling him as Lucifer mak8ng you the satanist.

the story of lucifer is a metaphor about the orbit of the planet venus, what mythology has developed out of that is marvel of human imagination, and i think you know this, and i think you call jesus lucifer simply to be antagonistic. and that's fair game, we're all stigmatized by centuries of -ism back and forth between christians and jews, but you should really step back and get a view of the bigger picture because there's a lot of butthurt gone into the compilation of the talmud. one disgruntled rabbi can do a lot of damage to the truth for many generations to come, and it would take several lifetimes to go through it all to reconcile things. the root of the word 'holiness', it means to be set apart, and that is what christianity and judaism are. it's meant to be that way, it's the only way to keep the satan busy with nonsense, otherwise the serpent would grow legs and walk about and we'd all be screwed. it's like with hanukkah, the jews are celebrating over an event that happened in the past, triumph over the idolatry, but for the christians it's an event that will happen in the future, triumph over the antichrist, you see? so when you try to argue this thing about which is correct, the oral torah or the written torah, you should explain how there is but one torah, that it's all from the same source, the things spoken by god. then it all makes sense.

Thanks for your reply but Lucifer is not the planet venus, they used symbols to describe emulations and resemblances.
Venus was used to symbolize
the 2 arch malakhs thus Morning Star being the fallen arc of the planet made the perfect symbol to Lucifers fall-(Rev 22:16, Ezekiel 28) and Evening Star(Shalem) the rising arc of the planet became Symbolism for Michael the rising arch malakh-Dan 12:1-4.

Jesus is claimed to be the Nemesis of the one named in the Holy City. But also note Morning Star is Baal's son.
Note; they never name this Father who is one in the same Jesus. That's the mystery easily solved. Research the Assyrian Bel Tablet in the Brittish Museum circa 700bc. The story of Baal's death and resurrection EXACTLY plagerized and used for the Jesus scene thus one in the same mythology given a mask and new name.
Thus:
“... from my Father (Baal). To the one who conquers(DESTROYS) I will also give the morning star(LUCIFER).” -- Revelation 2:28
· Revelation 22:16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things in the churches.
· I am the bright and Morning Star (lucifer)

[See Lucifer here etymology of "": "[ the morning star, a fallen rebel archangel, THE Devil, fr. OE. fr. Latin, the morning star, fr. Lucifer light-bearing, fr. luc light + -fer -ferous--more at LIGHT]" (Webster's, p.677)

Even Baal's wife Isis is another cultures Ishtar (easter) whocs son is the Morning Star symboled as a fish (because Grandpa idol Dagon was the fishman god). It's why the Pope wears the fishman god ring, fishead hat called Mitre and scales on his Robe. They were selling the mystery babylon religions to the Jews through a created image of a half Jewish man.
So now you have the number of his name
Baal Jesus=666 in ASCll numerology used to secret numbers from names. Father and son are one in the samw myth.
Research -google search:
The Canaanite dying god mythology
morning star son of baal.
Then research Shalem the Evening Star.
Then research how City of YeruShalem becomes the city of peace (Shalom).
When "the Night" removes "the Day" there will be peace.

Jeri, I can only imagine that you are emotionally disturbed.
You NEVER answer any questions.
All you do is spread your fertilizer post after post.

Genesis 18 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Genesis 18:19 "For I (God) have known him (Avraham), to the end that he may COMMAND his children and his household after him, that they may keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice; to the end that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which He hath spoken of him.'

You have not answer ONE question regarding pre-Jesus Jews keeping the details of Commandments using ONLY the Torah as source text AND YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

Jeri, I can only imagine that you are emotionally disturbed.
You NEVER answer any questions.
All you do is spread your fertilizer post after post.

Genesis 18 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Genesis 18:19 "For I (God) have known him (Avraham), to the end that he may COMMAND his children and his household after him, that they may keep the way of the LORD, to do righteousness and justice; to the end that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which He hath spoken of him.'

You have not answer ONE question regarding pre-Jesus Jews keeping the details of Commandments using ONLY the Torah as source text AND YOU WON'T BECAUSE YOU CAN'T.

I answer as the Lord directs me to answer. I gave you a thorough answer on your question regarding Moses and I used Old Testament Scriptures exclusively. Did I not?

On the matter of these "pre-Jesus Jews" you speak of, who might they be?

The Lord spoke to Abraham.
Now the Lord had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
Genesis 12:1

The Lord appeared to Moses and spoke to him.

And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.
Exodus 33:11

The Lord revealed Himself to Isaiah.

It is written:
In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple.
Isaiah 6:1

The Lord spoke to Ezekiel.

It is written:
The hand of the Lord was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the Lord, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones, And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, thou knowest.
Ezekiel 37:1-3

The Lord visited King David in the night.

Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
Psalm 17:3
(the Lord has visited me in the night also - on numerous occasions - I could not tell you this were it not the truth)

The Lord permitted King Nebuchadnezzar to see him.

It is written:
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Daniel 3:25

Who do you think King David was speaking of when he wrote this?

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.
Psalm 2:12

Who is the Lord? The Son of God. There is only One begotten Son of God, Indeependent. Jesus Christ was before the New Testament. Jesus Christ is throughout the Old Testament. The Lord is the subject of all 66 books of the Bible. The Lord, He is God.

It is written:
Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
Isaiah 42:5

On the matter of your questioning my sanity. If you should question my sanity you would likewise have to question the sanity of all the Jewish servants of the Lord in the Old Testament. The Lord spoke to them even as He speaks to me. Did He not tell them what to say? Did He not tell them what to do?

I pray that the Lord would give you eyes to see and ears to hear, Indeependent. That is my prayer for you.

Goodnight.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back