Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
He could have but was probably too busy making all the evil.
Why didn't God make you attracted to the opposite sex?
He did, you’re just an idiot.
Being bisexual doesn't mean you aren't gay, Taz.

Why did God do that to you?
Why are you wrong about everything? Did you piss in god’s corn flakes?
Why did God make you ashamed of your sexuality?
He didn’t, he made me sorry for yours. :lmao:

Why didn't God make you attracted to the opposite sex?

So then why did God make you gay?

More name calling. Some Christian you are.

Do fools exist, yes or no?
I dunno, are you real?

No offense, but I’m not interested in first grade level discourse. I asked you if fools exist. You know that they do. The Bible acknowledges reality. Sorry if that bothers you.
So why did god make fools?

God didn’t make you to be a troll and unbeliever. That is entirely you doing you.
I am simply asking why god felt the need to make evil. You have nothing, that’s on you.

You mean happy? :biggrin:

I dunno, are you real?

No offense, but I’m not interested in first grade level discourse. I asked you if fools exist. You know that they do. The Bible acknowledges reality. Sorry if that bothers you.

God didn’t make you to be a troll and unbeliever. That is entirely you doing you.
I am simply asking why god felt the need to make evil. You have nothing, that’s on you.
And I am simply asking you why God made you gay?

You mean happy? :biggrin:
If you were happy about it you wouldn't be ashamed of it.

Why did God make you gay?

I dunno, are you real?

You’re obsessed with homos, get a grip, brah.

I dunno, are you real?

Yes, and I answered that question thoroughly, yesterday. Did you not read my reply? Your question has been answered about 1000 times, over and over and over and over and over and over and over. So either you are not reading the replies, or you are trolling. Which is it?

I dunno, are you real?

Yes, and I answered that question thoroughly, yesterday. Did you not read my reply? Your question has been answered about 1000 times, over and over and over and over and over and over and over. So either you are not reading the replies, or you are trolling. Which is it?
Looking for someone smart enough to give me a proper answer. Evil can’t have made itself.

Looking for someone smart enough to give me a proper answer. Evil can’t have made itself.

Evil didn’t make itself. Evil is the absence of good, or the opposition of good. The very fact that you recognize there is evil in this world shows that you realize, on some level, that there is a true objective standard.

But I accept you for who you are. Do you know why God made you gay?

Evil didn’t make itself. Evil is the absence of good, or the opposition of good. The very fact that you recognize there is evil in this world shows that you realize, on some level, that there is a true objective standard.
So god made evil as the opposite of good. See? That wasn’t so hard. Now the real question, WHY did god make evil the opposite of good?

Even if I was gay, god made me in his own image.

So god made evil as the opposite of good. See? That wasn’t so hard. Now the real question, WHY did god make evil the opposite of good?
No, that is not what I said. Once again, either you are not good at reading, or you’re trolling. Which is it?

Let's not pretend, Taz. You're gay.

Why did God make you that way?

Every religion believes it is Gods favorite

Who would want to join a religion that admits it is second best?

Let's not pretend, Taz. You're gay.

Why did God make you that way?

Just wondering… Did Taz say he/she was gay at one time?

Because if that’s true, then it does explain a lot of things. But I thought I saw Taz deny that earlier, so that’s why I was asking about it.

Who made good? Did it make itself? Who "made" God? We aren't privy to those answers yet. We will know when we get there. Until then we can merely speculate, and why bother...
As far as the Jews being God's chosen, His elect, those He gathered to Himself, if you haven't read Him saying it over and over and over and over, then you have missed one of the underlying themes of the Bible. It is about God's elect, from beginning to end. If not the Jews, who is it you think God was talking to and about in the Old and New Testament?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back