Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you copy me like a child. I win.
But you keep repeating questions that I have answered dozens of times before that you never disputed so I win.
You just copied me again, lol.
You misspelled beat.

I think we should start praying for Taz. Every day. The amount of time he/she spends on this topic is interesting. Maybe, despite the trolling and game playing, there’s a part of him/her that is actually seeking God. What do you think?
I'll start. Lord, please help Taz reach rock bottom as soon as humanly possible so that she abandons her selfish ways and learns to love.

Heh. Well, I meant off the thread, in our own time. I really think we should start praying for her, regularly. My dad was an atheist, and my sister and I prayed for him every day for a couple years straight, and at the very end of his life, he came to Christ.

But you keep repeating questions that I have answered dozens of times before that you never disputed so I win.
You just copied me again, lol.
You misspelled beat.

I think we should start praying for Taz. Every day. The amount of time he/she spends on this topic is interesting. Maybe, despite the trolling and game playing, there’s a part of him/her that is actually seeking God. What do you think?
I'll start. Lord, please help Taz reach rock bottom as soon as humanly possible so that she abandons her selfish ways and learns to love.

Heh. Well, I meant off the thread, in our own time. I really think we should start praying for her, regularly. My dad was an atheist, and my sister and I prayed for him every day for a couple years straight, and at the very end of his life, he came to Christ.
I know. I couldn't help myself.

So why did god put so much evil in this world? If I was a god, I wouldn't make deformed babies. That seems sick.

And if god wants me to choose a certain thing, then why give me all these other options and then say "go ahead, you have free will"? Why not simply just not play mind games?
When did you stop beating your wife?
You have nothing, got it. Your concession is duly noted.
By doing exactly what you’ve been doing? Lol. Yes, thank you for conceding that you have nothing. So when did you stop beating your wife?
Is this what god wants you to ask? Is that what Jesus would want to know as well?

Actually, I think this entire discussion has been a good demonstration of Proverbs 26. First I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and answered your questions in a normal, sincere way. Then when I realized you were just trolling and playing games, I replied to you in the same exact way that you kept replying.

Proverbs 26:4
“Do not answer a fool according to his folly, lest you also be like him.”

Proverbs 26:5
“Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes.”
More name calling. Some Christian you are.

So why did god put so much evil in this world? If I was a god, I wouldn't make deformed babies. That seems sick.

And if god wants me to choose a certain thing, then why give me all these other options and then say "go ahead, you have free will"? Why not simply just not play mind games?
By doing exactly what you’ve been doing? Lol. Yes, thank you for conceding that you have nothing. So when did you stop beating your wife?
Is this what god wants you to ask? Is that what Jesus would want to know as well?
Why didn't God give you the ability to fly like superman?
He could have but was probably too busy making all the evil.

Why didn't God make you attracted to the opposite sex?

Why does god make so much cancer?
Why does God make cures for cancer?
Why make cancer in the first place?
Why make it so most people don’t get cancer in the first place?
You can't answer why god makes cancer. Got it. (Now I bet you copy what I just said, lol)
Maybe because he is seeking certain outcomes under certain conditions.

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe he wanted to give man opportunities to rise to the occasion.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

Or maybe he wants us to love him for who he is and not what he can do for us.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe you should ask yourself what it was you were supposed to learn from your tragedies.
At least you admit that you lack complete knowledge. It’s a start.

Actually, I think this entire discussion has been a good demonstration of Proverbs 26. First I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and answered your questions in a normal, sincere way. Then when I realized you were just trolling and playing games, I replied to you in the same exact way that you kept replying.

Do fools exist, yes or no?

Why does God make cures for cancer?
You can't answer why god makes cancer. Got it. (Now I bet you copy what I just said, lol)

Or maybe the certain outcomes he is seeking can only be achieved through certain conditions.

Or maybe he is testing us to see who is smart enough to recognize that the good far outweighs the bad.

But whatever the reason, one thing is certain, we lack complete knowledge and he doesn't. So rather than expect him to do magical things so that bad things don't happen to good people, maybe you should ask yourself what it was you were supposed to learn from your tragedies.
You don't?

Do you know why you are gay?

He did, you’re just an idiot.

I dunno, are you real?

You don't?

You lack complete knowledge about that. That much we’ve established.

You don't?

You lack complete knowledge about that. That much we’ve established.
Apparently you do too.

When did you first realize you were gay and did you blame God for it?

Being bisexual doesn't mean you aren't gay, Taz.

Why did God do that to you?

Why are you wrong about everything? Did you piss in god’s corn flakes?

I dunno, are you real?

No offense, but I’m not interested in first grade level discourse. I asked you if fools exist. You know that they do. The Bible acknowledges reality. Sorry if that bothers you.

Is this what god wants you to ask? Is that what Jesus would want to

I dunno, are you real?

No offense, but I’m not interested in first grade level discourse. I asked you if fools exist. You know that they do. The Bible acknowledges reality. Sorry if that bothers you.
So why did god make fools?

Why are you wrong about everything? Did you piss in god’s corn flakes?
Why did God make you ashamed of your sexuality?

Is this what god wants you to ask? Is that what Jesus would want to

I dunno, are you real?

So why did god make fools?

God didn’t make you to be a troll and unbeliever. That is entirely you doing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back