Judaism in its Own Words

Thx. These intolerant, holier-than-thou type Christians need to let other people practice their own religion without spewing all the hate.
Am I preventing people from practicing their own religion?

Nope.

So what you really want is for me to “just shut up” and not speak out against evil things.

Let us know when atheists and Jews stop spewing their hatred of Christianity.

I never said it was "MEANINGLESS"----it just tended to be FLAMBOYANT---just like the
sermons of the Methodists who APED IT (not well----but they TRIED)
You gotta love the double talk from irosie, she wants it both ways.

Are the prophets’ writings true or not?

Hating sin and evil is what we are commanded to do. Proverbs 8:13.

Christians that believe in abortion are wrong, if they are even really Christians. You’ll notice that the vast majority of those fighting abortion are Christians, the ones pushing for abortion are atheists and satanic pedophile types.

Allowing lies and evil to propagate is not loving your neighbor. You would have us accept and promote evil.
Fret not-----YOURS have allowed lies and evil for more than 2000 years

Am I preventing people from practicing their own religion?

Nope.

So what you really want is for me to “just shut up” and not speak out against evil things.

Let us know when atheists and Jews stop spewing their hatred of Christianity.
I have never known a jew who "spewed" hatred of christianity----I have known many
who had lots against many christian INSTITUTIONS----like the Inquisition

Hating sin and evil is what we are commanded to do. Proverbs 8:13.

Christians that believe in abortion are wrong, if they are even really Christians. You’ll notice that the vast majority of those fighting abortion are Christians, the ones pushing for abortion are atheists and satanic pedophile types.

Allowing lies and evil to propagate is not loving your neighbor. You would have us accept and promote evil.
Really? Is that why “ Catholics” and others are Pro Abortion even EARLY ABORTION? The majority of those fighting against abortion are “ Catholic?” GEE…. It wouldn’t have ANYTHING to do with the fact that the Jewish population is only about 3 percent, would it . Bet the MAJORITY of Pro Abortion Physicians are “ Christians “
Ever hear the expression “ Lies by omission?” Notice you have NOTHING to say about the HATE, KILLINGS, Being expelled from their Various Countries, etc. etc that your Cult has caused and is still doing

Really? Is that why “ Catholics” and others are Pro Abortion even EARLY ABORTION? The majority of those fighting against abortion are “ Catholic?” GEE…. It wouldn’t have ANYTHING to do with the fact that the Jewish population is only about 3 percent, would it . Bet the MAJORITY of Pro Abortion Physicians are “ Christians “
Ever hear the expression “ Lies by omission?” Notice you have NOTHING to say about the HATE, KILLINGS, Being expelled from their Various Countries, etc. etc that your Cult has caused and is still doing
They are fake Christians. Simple as that.

All religions include extremism language in one form or another, there is also plenty of positive messages too, especially in regards to charity and exuding righteous character.

The negative aspects gain traction and often push people towards Atheism.

All religions include extremism language in one form or another, there is also plenty of positive messages too, especially in regards to charity and exuding righteous character.

The negative aspects gain traction and often push people towards Atheism.
Yes, thank you. In Judaism, two of the most important values are charity and justice. It dates back to Abraham.

We’ve got the Jewish writings that tell us so. The prophets writings where they accuse Israel and its leaders, including the kings and religious leaders, of being corrupt idol worshipers. The whole Old Testament is about how the Jews consistently turn their backs on God and his laws.

Maybe that's exactly the why you miss, God doesn't want humanity to be angels,
Israelites are just like normal people, normal also in conversation with God.
Didn't God know that before carrying His name on Israelites?

Jewish humor is universal currency.

Last edited:
Who can explain, why non-Jews shall admire Jews and believe their hate against another religions, at first against Christianity and Islam?
MS medias feed us daily only Christians are nazis, murders, haters, bigots, blasphemers,trump disciples, racists etc. etc. etc.
But not one solely word about Judaism.
The hate like below is being preached on daily basis in any synagogue.
Do you know such requirements in Christianity or Islam?

"You are Adam ["man"], but goyim [gentiles] are not called Adam ["man"]." Kerithoth 6b

"The seed of the goyim is like an animal." Sanhedrin 74b

"All Gentile children are animals." Yebamoth 98a
I am a Christian who admires Jews, respects Judaism, and loves Israel. When I consider the slanders and persecution Christians have directed against Jews for centuries I would be surprised if some Jews did not express hostility against Christians.

Fortunately, those Jews are in the minority. Jews are wonderful people. They benefit every country they live in with their high IQ averages.

Yes, thank you. In Judaism, two of the most important values are charity and justice. It dates back to Abraham.

Leave that dichotomy to Christianity and Islam.

Jews are "Shma'a Yisrael Hashem Ehad..."

What about the UNITY of values?

Poor Gentiles who become rich are rarely charitable toward those who remain ;poor. Their attitude is "I made it. If they are worth anything they can make it too.

Poor Jews who become rich have collective memories of the Jewish ghettos, the shtetel, and the lower east side of Manhattan. They care about the misery of those left behind.

God cursed Judaism, Christians become choose by God Jews and Jews themselves have Satan as Father.
Jews shall leave the wrong religion Judaism and convert to Christianity.
The verses above took from an Christian server show clearly Judaism is from devil.

john-8-44.jpg
Jew haters resent Jews because of their intelligence, their success, and their prosperity. They have spent their lives watching Jews get better grades, better jobs, and better incomes.

New they fear being fired and replace by more intelligent, better paid Jews who will perform their jobs faster, better, and with less effort, before being promoted to better jobs.

For Jew haters the hate comes first; the excuses come later.

They are fake Christians. Simple as that.

you mean they are not a crucifier as yourself - who use their victim to claim for themselves the opposite those in the 1st century were willing to die for - liberation theology ... definitely not hawk, the anti jesus - christian.

you mean they are not a crucifier as yourself - who use their victim to claim for themselves the opposite those in the 1st century were willing to die for - liberation theology ... definitely not hawk, the anti jesus - christian.
cool it breezie----hawkie is troubled---the RAVEN is perched at his door

Forum List

Back