The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

It is called a chart. It is a graphic representation of ice, where it is, what is ocean, what is land and you owe me $5 bucks for the lesson.
Read the two words above the legend and tell us what the scale of numbers are in units corresponding to each of the tints, represents. It’s computer generated map dufus.

Read the two words above the legend and tell us what the scale of numbers are in units corresponding to each of the tints, represents. It’s computer generated map dufus.
You stiffed me for payment for the last lesson bub. You cheat.

Are maps and charts the same?

What's the difference between a nautical chart and a map?

A chart is more than a map

Some examples of maps might be road maps or atlases, or city plans. A map usually represents topographical information. A chart is used by mariners to plot courses through open bodies of water as well as in highly trafficked areas.

It’s not a chart. It’s a map with a legend.

What's the difference between a nautical chart and a map?

Some examples of maps might be road maps or atlases, or city plans. A map usually represents topographical information. A chart is used by mariners to plot courses through open bodies of water as well as in highly trafficked areas.

What's the difference between a nautical chart and a map?'s the difference between a nautical chart and a map?

So you just proved me correct. It is a map…
So what does the legend say ? Oh, “ a map usually represents topographical information”….gee, does that appear ANYWHERE in the legend ? Look for the root word of “topography”:

So what does the legend say ? Oh, “ a map usually represents topographical information”….gee, does that appear ANYWHERE in the legend ? Look for the root word of “topography”:
I proved I am correct.

Where were the highways and cities on your map? What he posted is called a Chart. I know we use Charts in flying airplanes.

Ok I have decided to point out why post one is a pile of crap written by EMH since he makes a red herring post based on a false narrative, I quote his baloney:

So have at it, warmers, explain how Co2 is responsible for the Arctic's pattern of ice documented above...

I made a reply at POST 197 six months ago which has been totally ignored by everyone which is significant because I destroyed post one baloney which attacks warmers with something they never posit.

CO2 changes in the atmosphere has NOTHING to do with Greenland Snow and Ice cover since it has been that way for about up to 50 MILLION years now as pointed out by Britannica:

Geological records show the presence of the ice sheet since the Eocene Epoch, about 56 million to 33.9 million years ago. Deep-sea sediment cores from northeast Greenland, the Fram Strait, and the south of Greenland suggest that the Greenland Ice Sheet has continuously existed since 18 million years ago. More-numerous glaciation records are seen after about 14 million years ago, during the Middle Miocene. A warm interval occurred about 2.4 million years ago, as evidenced by a unit, 328 feet (100 metres) thick, of sand, silt, and clay in northern Greenland. The period from 424,000 to 374,000 years ago is considered to be the best analog to the current global climate, and during this phase Greenland is thought to have been almost ice-free.

LINK

What, it still bothers you that I didn’t ask permission to post a picture ? Good.
It shows everybody posting you are a fraud. Folks, Dennis came from my hometown. I never had the pleasure of meeting him but I did know his best friend. I and his best friend were pretty close. I learned he knew Dennis when he talked to me about him. This clown is a faker. Know he uses a persons photo with no permission. He admits it above.

You must have been in a coma. I’m not impressed. Johns Hopkins disagrees with your bull shit. Geesus, you can’t even ask or make statements that are backed by science.
Here is where you alarmists fail every day of the year. What you do is predict the future. We are to believe your future predictions based on suggested shit said by others. And you are not literate in climate science. Go to a carnival and sell your future predictions.

I have blown holes in the claim we are in the hottest all time era. Easily done at Death Valley, CA and done by scientists.

Here is where you alarmists fail every day of the year. What you do is predict the future. We are to believe your future predictions based on suggested shit said by others. And you are not literate in climate science. Go to a carnival and sell your future predictions.

I have blown holes in the claim we are in the hottest all time era. Easily done at Death Valley, CA and done by scientists.
Still lying again ?

I don't give a shit what you say. They are known as charts.
Hilarious. You just gave a your own definition of a map…topographical was your example…are you that stupid ?

BTW you two hilarious dumbasses kept asking me to tell you what kind of a map it was, and we finally got you to read the legend…it’s a topographical map.

So what does your calculus say about the future ?

So you're saying that something besides CO2 affects climate?

Good. We're making progress with you.

Democrats say we are in a climate emergency because of C02, so no right? how can it be anything else? Its all about your carbon footprint.

Forum List

Back