Sunday Sermon Last of the Series Secreting The Groom Muslim Similarities

Ezekiel warns of that false soul flying life in the clouds, that's what the word Beliel referred to.

Can I interest you in my other religions for sky enthusiasts?
"Estes Rocketeerism"
It's the belief that in death your soul goes up only so far, only to come soaring back down to get stuck on a tree or some neighbors roof. :)
Muslims will have a version of this called Hamas Rocketeerism dubbed Wile E. Coyotism where the soul ends up back down on the same roof it launched from or implodes before launch.

Ezekiel was flying high every time he picked up his pen-----btw---several years ago------his tomb was trashed and redone as a mosque in Iraq. Jonah was not so lucky----his tomb was BOMBED----- (not enough that a fish swallowed him)

speaking of religion and ethics-----anyone know the motives of the
people in Tunisia who shot up brits at the beach?----

Think about past history and study it's resemblances to forsee future propable events.
Study Hannibal and Carthagin.
Think why they are they interested in Tunisia (Carthagin) and Libya.
Study the map and movement, and see what their up to.
It's pretty obvious especially since they are made up of many Baath party members and their goal was always what you see happening now. It's not a surprise and people were warned about it but shrugged it off.
Now by causing the exodus of Tunisia I'm sure they snuck many wolves behing those sheeps clothes pretending their displaced victims to get into Europe to cause havoc there. They literally opened the door to these people without knowing what they might be letting in. Good news is all of Israel's enemies are being targeted if you noticed, and everything they can't do with hands tied by the international community is being done by this missguided evil. Like in Joshua, sometimes evil is used to defeat enemies like we are doing allowing Iran to fight Isis. And like I stated, sometimes out of their evil acts end up equal or better good results opposite their goal or intent. Action reaction cause and affect.

,,shev----there is nothing about the events of
the past five--six years that surprises me-----as
you note ------IT's NOTHING NEW

Ezekiel warns of that false soul flying life in the clouds, that's what the word Beliel referred to.

"Estes Rocketeerism"
It's the belief that in death your soul goes up only so far, only to come soaring back down to get stuck on a tree or some neighbors roof. :)
Muslims will have a version of this called Hamas Rocketeerism dubbed Wile E. Coyotism where the soul ends up back down on the same roof it launched from or implodes before launch.

Ezekiel was flying high every time he picked up his pen-----btw---several years ago------his tomb was trashed and redone as a mosque in Iraq. Jonah was not so lucky----his tomb was BOMBED----- (not enough that a fish swallowed him)

you mean beyond ISIS motivated?

"Estes Rocketeerism"

you mean beyond ISIS motivated?

oh ----they were caliphate boys?

Forum List

Back