The warmers need to explain the Arctic Circle's ice pattern, and how Co2 is responsible...

The map is clear. 7% of Earth ice is on Greenland.

Why is there ice on Greenland south of the Arctic Circle, and no ice north of the Arctic Circle on Alaska?

R.44e348e4009ab47f7878d0e573df3a35

Co2 and sun do not explain this.

The only explanation is the Greenland is within 600 miles of the pole at the top, and hence is in ICE AGE while all the rest of the land outside of 600 miles is not.

Ice ages are continent specific, and land moves = 99% of Earth climate change right there.

So have at it, warmers, explain how Co2 is responsible for the Arctic's pattern of ice documented above...

Start the Jeopardy! music
I like jeopardy Music!

Why is there ice on Greenland south of the Arctic Circle, and no ice north of the Arctic Circle on Alaska?

The only explanation is the Greenland is within 600 miles of the pole at the top, and hence is in ICE AGE while all the rest of the land outside of 600 miles is not.

Ice ages are continent specific, and land moves = 99% of Earth climate change right there.

So have at it, warmers, explain how Co2 is responsible for the Arctic's pattern of ice documented above...

Waycist! Waaaaaaaaaycisssssst!

Why does salty water not freeze?

The water molecules have to be slowed down even more in the presence of salt in order to form a solid. So you have to go to a lower temperature in order to freeze water that contains salt. Salt is excluded in the formation of ice; therefore ice made from salt water is essentially salt-free.

Can Sea Water Freeze? - NASA Salinity​

They obviously didn't keep you awake. Even an old science text doesn’t teach you the crap you keep repeating.,
What in my physics class and General Science class was about this climate shit you fret about? Why wasn't climate mentioned in Chemistry in college?

What in my physics class and General Science class was about this climate shit you fret about? Why wasn't climate mentioned in Chemistry in college?
Go back and finish your nap…
.you obviously woke up in a daze

Don't ask for reason from a Branch Climate-a-Vidian. The SKY is falling.

They are CENSORING the EARTH ICE DATA...

try to find it... amazing

EARTH ICE

90% land mass Antarctica
7% land mass Greenland

THIRD PLACE 0.3% land mass Ellesmere Island (Canada)

Why does salty water not freeze?

The water molecules have to be slowed down even more in the presence of salt in order to form a solid. So you have to go to a lower temperature in order to freeze water that contains salt. Salt is excluded in the formation of ice; therefore ice made from salt water is essentially salt-free.

Can Sea Water Freeze? - NASA Salinity

That doesn't answer the question. The question is about ice on Greenland vs Alaska, and both of those are LAND...

That doesn't answer the question. The question is about ice on Greenland vs Alaska, and both of those are LAND...
Do you happen to know the answer? I posted all I found about this topic.

Forum List

Back