The Good Jews - Karaites

Nienna said:
This smacks of separatism. I agree that Christians, and possibly white people are on the opposite side of the acceptance pendulum, now. However, this should be resolved according to God's method, which is loving. God's goal is not to have His people be proud of themselves, but to have as many people as possible BECOME His people.
Nienna, you are stating in better words than I, why I believe God is justified in praise from all his people. Thank you.

Nienna said:
This smacks of separatism. I agree that Christians, and possibly white people are on the opposite side of the acceptance pendulum, now. However, this should be resolved according to God's method, which is loving. God's goal is not to have His people be proud of themselves, but to have as many people as possible BECOME His people.

Become his people by accepting Christ ?

rtwngAvngr said:
And regarding that article I've referenced twice about catholics teaching that jews don't need jesus, you mysteriously get reading comprehension problems when what it says is unambiguous and has been begrudgingly admitted to by 5string, avatar, abbey, nienna, and others to contain a clear message "jews don't need jesus". So even if I post stuff, if you don't like it, your brain shuts down, or else you so full of loathing to admit I'm right you just harumph away in a fit of undeserved righteousness.
From my point of view, The article seemed legitimate, that some Catholic bishops took the position that evangelizing Jews was unnecessary. I believed the article, and I disagree with the bishops' conclusion. However, I don't believe that pointing fingers at these bishops, or Catholics in general, is a good response. Jesus isn't concerned with the rise and fall of governments or those in power. He is concerned with each individual and that person's choice whether or not they enter a saving relationship with Him.

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. I'm burning you at the stake. Delusions of persecution much?

You obviously can't or won't recognize information which doesn't conform to your preconceptions, which is odd, because you're such a blogster. I guess anything that's not doctrinnaire neocon pap gets weeded out by the mental filter your controllers placed in your mind. Do you want freedom from bondage?
Jason, Jason! Listen to you! Honey, all the knowledge in the world is not gonna get you saved, or wake anyone else up. People don't listen to people who point fingers and hold chips on their shoulders. They listen to people who LOVE them. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge... but have not love, I am nothing. (1Cor 13:2)

Can't we approach people with kindness, patience, with reluctance to be angered?

Nienna said:
Jason, Jason! Listen to you! Honey, all the knowledge in the world is not gonna get you saved, or wake anyone else up. People don't listen to people who point fingers and hold chips on their shoulders. They listen to people who LOVE them. If I have the gift of prophecy, and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge... but have not love, I am nothing. (1Cor 13:2)

Can't we approach people with kindness, patience, with reluctance to be angered?
Certainly sounds like a better way to convert. Jason's ways sound much more like the Conquistadors. :teeth: Which were Catholic, if memory serves...

Kathianne said:
Certainly sounds like a better way to convert. Jason's ways sound much more like the Conquistadors. :teeth: Which were Catholic, if memory serves...

:D

Kathianne said:

but the Jews don't WANT to convert. Even if you ask them nicely.

Nienna said:

Chips? I'm talking about reading comprehension. Maybe you can explain to our freind Kat, about the basics of the noahide system.

Nienna said:

Chips? I'm talking about reading comprehension. Maybe you can explain to our freind Kat, about the basics of the noahide system.

One of the noahide laws is to establish courts of law to administer the noahide laws onto all of humanity. That's theocracy. The talmud states all of humanity are either jews or noahides, like it or not. Isn't this theocracy? Can you be honest?

All I'm asking is the respect of an informed two sided discussion. Denying everything I say, refusing to provide contrary evidence, and calling me names is where the true hatred is. Can't we approach this with kindness, patience and a degree of intellectual honesty?

Nienna, where is the love during the yearly christmas aclu lawsuits, where christians are told their religion is offensive to non christians? Is it really the case that only minority religions are to be respected, accepted, and loved, and allowed into the circle of acceptable human belief, while the majority is to be disdained? Where is the tolerance and love, I ask you?

Kathianne said:

What does pointing out the peculiarities of the noahide system have to do with forced conversion. I believe in religious pluralistic and tolerant societies. I guess I'm offending everyone because I believe christianity should be tolerated as well. Call me silly.

rtwngAvngr said:
I understand what you are saying about the noahide system, and I agree that this would be a bad thing. I even agree that it could be the fulfillment of prophecy right before our eyes. What I don't agree with is what you seem to see as a Christian's personal goal, or perhaps the method of expression. I think this is something to be concerned about, to keep our eyes on. If it is someone's vocation to call attention to it, so be it. But, Honey, you got to tone down the testosterone! ;)

Nienna said:
Perhaps that IS happening. I know the prophecies. However, it's my belief ( to my RELIEF ;) ) that GOD is in control. Christians shouldn't ever ask themselves, "Is this what I want?" Our lives no longer belong to ourselves. I just don't see it as my duty to kick everyone's pants. Rather, I'd like to have everyone see how much Jesus loves them.

So should we do nothing about Islamic jihad either, because god is in control?

rtwngAvngr said:
One of the noahide laws is to establish courts of law to administer the noahide laws onto all of humanity. That's theocracy. The talmud states all of humanity are either jews or noahides, like it or not. Isn't this theocracy? Can you be honest?
Of course I can be honest. And this would be theocracy. (Note the verb tense.)

All I'm asking is the respect of an informed two sided discussion. Denying everything I say, refusing to provide contrary evidence, and calling me names is where the true hatred is. Can't we approach this with kindness, patience and a degree of intellectual honesty?
Are you saying that I am denying what you say, calling you names? Or are you just speaking in general?

Nienna said:
I understand what you are saying about the noahide system, and I agree that this would be a bad thing. I even agree that it could be the fulfillment of prophecy right before our eyes. What I don't agree with is what you seem to see as a Christian's personal goal, or perhaps the method of expression. I think this is something to be concerned about, to keep our eyes on. If it is someone's vocation to call attention to it, so be it. But, Honey, you got to tone down the testosterone! ;)

You need to allow others to approach things how they see fit and quit trying transform everyone one into a "go along to get along" sissy.

don't you think Kathianne should give me the respect of an honestly informed discussion? SHe's not REALLY king of the girls, that's just how she portrays herself, got it?

rtwngAvngr said:
Nienna, where is the love during the yearly christmas aclu lawsuits, where christians are told their religion is offensive to non christians? Is it really the case that only minority religions are to be respected, accepted, and loved, and allowed into the circle of acceptable human belief, while the majority is to be disdained? Where is the tolerance and love, I ask you?
All on our side, my dear! :D

Just because they do the wrong thing doesn't mean WE should, too. Fight it out in the courts, but we shouldn't BECOME what we are fighting against.

rtwngAvngr said:
So should we do nothing about Islamic jihad either, because God is in control?
Islamics are bombing us. Of course we should defend. We should fight Talmudic takeover through any just means, should the situation come to that.

Nienna said:
All on our side, my dear! :D

Just because they do the wrong thing doesn't mean WE should, too. Fight it out in the courts, but we shouldn't BECOME what we are fighting against.

Where have I ever added advocated forced conversion or anything of the sort? What are you talking about exactly?

Forum List

Back