The Effects of Feminism

I have no earthly idea what you are talking about and I dont even think you know what you're tallking about.

But heres what I do know, you're not special because you developed an extra Y chromosome. The ability to have children isnt something you developed, practiced then achieved. Its biological.

Of course everyone thinks they're special

To me, it's just as stupid as thinking you're special if you have blonde hair, or black skin, or naturally straight teeth.
Black skin is special, if Obama wasn't black. He wouldn't be president.
You forget that he got to run against a Republican

About the only thing feminism has done that I can see is that a lot of young couples that are married and vboth have jobs are choosing not to have kids. A lot more women are not having kids so they can pursue their careers. I and applaud their choice if that is what they wish.

Incidentally, the worst journalists are typically ex-teachers as well. They can't spell, construct an article, or in most cases, a complete sentence, intelligently. I did more copy-editing on articles produced by professionals who started out as ENGLISH TEACHERS than on all the other writers combined.

Our liberal teaching programs completely scramble the minds of the people who go in there with half a brain....and there aren't many of those, because most of the people who opt to teach are lazy, and stupid, and lack the wits or the fortitude to be a success in any other field.

Enter Ricechickie.

Incidentally, I'm not 100 percent convinced you're a real teacher. There's a whole population of people who work as aids in head start and special ed who call themselves "teachers" but who lack any sort of university education. I suspect that might be the sort of *teacher* you are. The one who changes the diapers and serves the cookies at snack time.

Ummmm, no. They shouldn't call themselves teachers, they are properly called "aids" or "assistants."

However, it's really beside the point. I am a teacher.

I'll try very hard to work tomorrow under the weight of your suspicions. I'm not sure I can shrug them off, but I'll do my level best.

About the only thing feminism has done that I can see is that a lot of young couples that are married and vboth have jobs are choosing not to have kids. A lot more women are not having kids so they can pursue their careers. I and applaud their choice if that is what they wish.

Uh..how does the huge wave of fatherless children (multiple generations of them) fit into this wonderful vision you have?

By the way, koshergrl, don't forget, before you go, to school me on how you can say teachers suck, but education is just a-ok with you.

Where did I say that?

Oh, right. I didn't.

Why don't you post another stirring commentary about "logic" that has precisely ZERO logic included in the body of the sputtering, emotional diatribe that followed the invocation?

That worked out well for you, teach!

I've done my best to school you, but as I suspected, you are resistant to anything that beats against the fortress of your thorough brainwashing.

Oh lord, of course you're a teacher.

You are the problem.

I know, education is BAD.

What's that saying? "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you're just rewarding his decision to not learn to fish on his own, the worthless bastard."

Who said education is bad?

Like most teachers, you can't follow a thought to its logical conclusion, you'd rather be dishonest than actually address the subject, and you don't understand the concepts of integrity, honor, character, grit.

By the way, koshergrl, don't forget, before you go, to school me on how you can say teachers suck, but education is just a-ok with you.

Where did I say that?

Oh, right. I didn't.

Why don't you post another stirring commentary about "logic" that has precisely ZERO logic included in the body of the sputtering, emotional diatribe that followed the invocation?

Follow the conversation. I even bolded the relevant parts. No doubt I am simply rewarding your inability to read, but I really want to help! :D

Oh lord, of course you're a teacher.

You are the problem.

What's that saying? "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you're just rewarding his decision to not learn to fish on his own, the worthless bastard."

Who said education is bad?

Like most teachers, you can't follow a thought to its logical conclusion, you'd rather be dishonest than actually address the subject, and you don't understand the concepts of integrity, honor, character, grit.

Where did I say that?

Oh, right. I didn't.

Follow the conversation. I even bolded the relevant parts. No doubt I am simply rewarding your inability to read, but I really want to help! :D

Yes, and in doing so, you just illustrated your own stupidity.

I don't dull my senses with alcohol, I got over that phase a long time ago.

My daughter competed in cross country at the state level; I'll be attending a little gathering of xc parents and children at the school, then I'm going to drumming to watch my son dance.

So now they are equal in misery.
yea

When moms not happy, no one is happy.

So guess what? Feminism now leads to depression in kids. Congrats leftist, you have really shit upon the family unit in ways never dreamed of

Yeah, its really inexcusable to teach kids that boys and girls are equal.

What is it with you fools who have to look down the front of your pants to know what you're capable of doing?
They're not equal, so why should we lie to them ?

1467-Female-Happiness-Paradox.jpg

I see this meaning that women now have been told they can do anything that a man can. Which is true in most cases but women never considered IF THEY WANT to do all the things men do. Of course they dont but they've doubled down on this BS for so long and now they are miserable doing so.

Thoughts, Ideas?
1467-Female-Happiness-Paradox.jpg

I see this meaning that women now have been told they can do anything that a man can. Which is true in most cases but women never considered IF THEY WANT to do all the things men do. Of course they dont but they've doubled down on this BS for so long and now they are miserable doing so.

Thoughts, Ideas?

Honestly? It ranks right up there with a pathetic tweet.

If the advertising world dictates what constitutes happiness-maybe. If people thought problems could be resolved in a less than 30 minute sitcom-maybe. Happiness cannot be measured so it's bullshit.

Brainwash bullshit education is bad.

Having functional illiterates on the honor roll is bad.

Having valedictorians that cannot get enough SAT points to get into a decent college is bad.

But, it is so "progressive".

They are choosing not to have kids because two working American middle class people are taxed to take care of four slugs that will not take care of themselves or their own families.

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

I think her entire philosophy is if you help people you are hurting them. If you dont help thats really helping. Which is fantastically absurd but something repeated here often
What has 60 years of the War on Poverty given black Americans?

Jordans, tattoos, insane murder, abortion and STD rates, single motherhood as the norm, gangs, drive-bys, and shattered once prosperous cities.

Did I leave anything out?

On edit, I must add an epidemic of morbid obesity and morbid obesity related disorders.

You left out wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. All caused by the war on poverty and specifically blacks:tinfoil:
Those are human universals to be conquered, not unique to the poor or any race.

You explain the plight of poor black America, I'm not poor or black.

I just know what I see.

you've never seen a drive by in your life

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

I think her entire philosophy is if you help people you are hurting them. If you dont help thats really helping. Which is fantastically absurd but something repeated here often

I don't believe you help people when you encourage them to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish and destructive behavior.

That's how we differ.

You like to label a lot instead of identifying what specific behavior you're referring too. (I just described the behavior)

You are stupid, childish, imbecilic, and impossible to understand. (I just labeled the behavior I previously notated above)

See?

Sexual depravity, substance abuse, laziness, arrogance, a sense of entitlement.

Is that specific enough?

You spend too much time with labels instead of the specific behavior that leads you to believe that label applies to me.

Its ok tho, if you couldnt fight your strawmen you'd have to actually respond to my point which is difficult for you to do. Thats why you use so many labels. For example: I've never encouraged anyone toward anything you said here and if I asked you why you wouldnt be able to explain it without some crazy logical leaps.

Forum List

Back