The Effects of Feminism

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

I don't ignore with them, I've worked with them all my life.

Which is why I know that the way they are best served is when we expect them to care for themselves, and they have to pull up the fortitude and character to do it. I have faith in people, and I know what they're capable of.

You don't. You think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.

You've got nerve telling me what I think.

Shall I return the favor? I think you've got contempt for people that you're supposed to help. I've worked with disadvantaged families and did not have contempt for them. I also didn't sit in judgment and enumerate every bad choice they ever made that might have contributed to their lot in life. Instead, what I did was help them go on from there, because by simply being there, I knew that they still gave a damn. I taught kids in the poorest part of the city, only it was a school that the parents had to seek out and apply for. And we didn't turn anyone away for being poor, or for not having a husband, or for being in some other way "deficient" in your eyes.

I don't believe you help people when you encourage them to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish and destructive behavior.

That's how we differ.

I don't know anyone who believes in encouraging people to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish, and destructive behavior.

I only know people who would rather help people out, give them a second chance to make better choices.

In other words, reward them for being stupid, lazy, arrogant and depraved.

Got it.

If working with them to help themselves is rewarding them for bad choices, then what the hell do YOU do?

Crack a whip?

When they have no choice, they find they can do it, after all.

Everybody does. That's what's called "character". Scrambling and going without until you can better provide for yourself and your loved ones is what builds your character, and teaches them the value of character, honor and hard work.

We've taught multiple generations that if something is hard, they shouldn't have to do it. What a terrible disservice we've done them.

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

I don't ignore with them, I've worked with them all my life.

Which is why I know that the way they are best served is when we expect them to care for themselves, and they have to pull up the fortitude and character to do it. I have faith in people, and I know what they're capable of.

You don't. You think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.

You've got nerve telling me what I think.

Shall I return the favor? I think you've got contempt for people that you're supposed to help. I've worked with disadvantaged families and did not have contempt for them. I also didn't sit in judgment and enumerate every bad choice they ever made that might have contributed to their lot in life. Instead, what I did was help them go on from there, because by simply being there, I knew that they still gave a damn. I taught kids in the poorest part of the city, only it was a school that the parents had to seek out and apply for. And we didn't turn anyone away for being poor, or for not having a husband, or for being in some other way "deficient" in your eyes.

Yes, you do think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.

You also despise women and think that women who don't go *beyond* being mothers and wives are sneer worthy.

You're a peach, you are. I know exactly what you think. It isn't like you're original.

When they have no choice, they find they can do it, after all.

Everybody does. That's what's called "character". Scrambling and going without until you can better provide for yourself and your loved ones is what builds your character, and teaches them the value of character, honor and hard work.

We've taught multiple generations that if something is hard, they shouldn't have to do it. What a terrible disservice we've done them.

Glad you've admitted your mistakes. So again, what DO you do?

I've worked in social services all my life. I've worked in residential treatment..with children, as a counselor in lock-down juvenile. I've worked as a tracker and a program manager for group homes, and a case worker, I've volunteered in tribal head start, on site council, and in various and assorted other venues. I've been a journalist with a tribal beat, and I've worked in a jail as well.

I see the people that you feel superior to, and I've actually helped them to become self sufficient.

How many families have you actually enabled to become self sufficient?

Yes, you do think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.

You also despise women and think that women who don't go *beyond* being mothers and wives are sneer worthy.

You're a peach, you are. I know exactly what you think. It isn't like you're original.

So AGAIN. What do YOU do?

Any "help" you give is simply validating their bad choices. So, what do you do? Does someone pay you to sneer at poor people and say, "Told you so!"

I told you. I'm not giving you specifics, freak. I do what I've always done. I help people recover from the really bad, terrible, stupid choices that retards like you encourage them to make.

And the person I sneer at is you. I've seen a million of you do-good elitist snobs. You're worthless in the classroom, you're worthless outside of the classroom.

Oh lord, of course you're a teacher.

You are the problem.

I've worked in social services all my life. I've worked in residential treatment..with children, as a counselor in lock-down juvenile. I've worked as a tracker and a program manager for group homes, and a case worker, I've volunteered in tribal head start, on site council, and in various and assorted other venues. I've been a journalist with a tribal beat, and I've worked in a jail as well.

I see the people that you feel superior to, and I've actually helped them to become self sufficient.

How many families have you actually enabled to become self sufficient?

Do you know how Ayn Rand felt about social workers?

Yes, I'm sure you helped. But, helping people actually hurts them. Aren't you validating bad choices? Aren't you rewarding destructive behavior? What kind of monster are you?

Lol.

Honey, you aren't smart enough to go toe to toe with me. Nice try though.

I know, education is BAD.

What's that saying? "Give a man a fish, and he'll eat for a day, teach a man to fish, and you're just rewarding his decision to not learn to fish on his own, the worthless bastard."

Who said education is bad?

Like most teachers, you can't follow a thought to its logical conclusion, you'd rather be dishonest than actually address the subject, and you don't understand the concepts of integrity, honor, character, grit.

Like most teachers, you can't follow a thought to its logical conclusion, you'd rather be dishonest than actually address the subject, and you don't understand the concepts of integrity, honor, character, grit.

Let's talk about logic.

Teachers educate. You have contempt for teachers. You think teachers can't follow a thought to a logical conclusion.

Right, you must think education is a good thing. Only.....not when teachers educate? :wtf:

1467-Female-Happiness-Paradox.jpg

I see this meaning that women now have been told they can do anything that a man can. Which is true in most cases but women never considered IF THEY WANT to do all the things men do. Of course they dont but they've doubled down on this BS for so long and now they are miserable doing so.

Thoughts, Ideas?

Well, it is a paradox... Woman are becoming more masculine, wanting to be men while retaining the benefits of being a woman; being men without the responsibilities... At the same time, men are becoming feminized and for the same reason.

It's just another manifestation of OLD TESTAMENT EVIL... .

You, personally, are incapable of educating anybody. Your understanding of history, and society, is nil. Your powers of persuasion don't exist, your logic is deplorable.

I have contempt for you..and for teachers like you. Of which there are many.

Let's talk about logic.

Teachers educate. You have contempt for teachers. You think teachers can't follow a thought to a logical conclusion.

Right, you must think education is a good thing. Only.....not when teachers educate? :wtf:

^^^Perfect example.

Your post has nothing to do with logic, yet it's your lead, lol.

You, personally, are incapable of educating anybody. Your understanding of history, and society, is nil. Your powers of persuasion don't exist, your logic is deplorable.

I have contempt for you..and for teachers like you. Of which there are many.

If I thought you were even intellectually capable of judging me, that would sting a little.

But it's just another pile of koshergrl crap.

Incidentally, the worst journalists are typically ex-teachers as well. They can't spell, construct an article, or in most cases, a complete sentence, intelligently. I did more copy-editing on articles produced by professionals who started out as ENGLISH TEACHERS than on all the other writers combined.

Our liberal teaching programs completely scramble the minds of the people who go in there with half a brain....and there aren't many of those, because most of the people who opt to teach are lazy, and stupid, and lack the wits or the fortitude to be a success in any other field.

Enter Ricechickie.

Incidentally, I'm not 100 percent convinced you're a real teacher. There's a whole population of people who work as aids in head start and special ed who call themselves "teachers" but who lack any sort of university education. I suspect that might be the sort of *teacher* you are. The one who changes the diapers and serves the cookies at snack time.

Let's talk about logic.

^^^Perfect example.

Your post has nothing to do with logic, yet it's your lead, lol.

So, tell me. If you think teachers suck, what kind of education do you think is beneficial? And how do children obtain this beneficial education, without teachers?

Forum List

Back