Thirteen Year Old Girl Shot For Trying to Steal Car, Was it Justified?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
First of all the fact that she's only thirteen and she was trying to steal a car is incredibly alarming to me. (She's also black. Surprise, surprise. 🙄)

Second of all I don't like when kids are shot at as much as the next person, and I realize that she wasn't threatening anybody's life but still. I think that stealing privately owned property is valid.

First of all the fact that she's only thirteen and she was trying to steal a car is incredibly alarming to me. (She's also black. Surprise, surprise. 🙄)

Second of all I don't like when kids are shot at as much as the next person, and I realize that she wasn't threatening anybody's life but still. I think that stealing privately owned property is valid.

The question is whether a car or any piece of property is worth a human life. The thief answers that question by choosing to steal in a situation in which the might be shot for their trouble.

Sad that a 13 yo made that decision, but Democrats tell us tha 3 year olds can decide their gender.

She should have stuck with shoplifting major chains. They never shoot thieves, so they keep getting robbed.

The question is whether a car or any piece of property is worth a human life. The thief answers that question by choosing to steal in a situation in which the might be shot for their trouble.

Exactly! As the girl was the one at fault for the incident. Not the woman who shot at her for trying to protect her property. It's most likely that poor child doesn't have a father or father figure in her life though.

Otherwise she probably wouldn't even have done something like that. Oh and btw, not even cops like it when they have to harm a juvenile.

Live by the thug life, die by the thug life.

Unfortunately this black thief will continue to steal as the shooter failed to do her job and end the negro thiefs life right there at the door of her car.

Good thing about Louisiana. There is NO question you can shoot someone stealing your car. Your car is considered an extension of your home. We DO NOT fuck around down here.

Last edited:
Live by the thug life, die by the thug life.

Unfortunately this black thief will continue to steal as the shooter failed to do her job and end the negro thiefs life right there at the door of her car.

Good thing about Louisiana. There is NO question you can shoot someone stealing your car. Your car is considered an extension of your home. We DO NOT fuck around over here.

I agree with your first sentence and last paragraph one hundred percent but I think that the child probably has been taught her lesson from this experience already. At least I hope so. I don't think that children have to die from this unless it's absolutely necessary.

I agree with your first sentence and last paragraph one hundred percent but I think that the child probably has been taught her lesson from this experience already. At least I hope so. I don't think that children have to die from this unless it's absolutely necessary.

Maybe if she wants to live she can go to school instead of trying to steal cars.

I had my motorcycle stolen while in recovery from being shot 6 times by a drug addicted nigga while walking my dog. I don't give TWO SHITS about this girl's life. If it would have been me, I'd have dropped that black bitch like a microphone at a stand up comedy gig and not thought twice about it.

At 13 I was enrolled in school, had a babysitting job after school, played football, basketball and baseball. I wasn't stealing cars, or anything for that matter.

Last edited:
No sympathy should be extended to violent criminals regardless of age, gender, race, religion, or sexuality.

Human beings only understand the iron fist.

Crime is rampant because bleeding heart district attorneys love criminals, not the victims.

No doubt her mother is weeping about "My baby! My baby! She deserves ten million dollars, please!"

I had my motorcycle stolen while in recovery from being shot 6 times by a drug addicted nigga while walking my dog. I don't give TWO SHITS about this girl's life.

Whoa, when was this?

No doubt her mother is weeping about "My baby! My baby! She deserves ten million dollars, please!"

Yeah and no doubt that she's never told her child no either.

Whoa, when was this?

Back in 2022. March 18th. 9pm. Friday night. I was walking my dog at our trailer drop yard looking for the trailer I would be taking out the next morning. I never did find the trailer, just a drug addicted negro trying to rob me for money. A couple of weeks later, two guys in a fruit truck come up my driveway and steal my motorcycle from under my carport. I was not home because I was in rehab in another city. I still had a functional camera system at the house and was able to provide a blurry albeit decent video of the theft because it was at night way out on the street BUT right under a street light.

Back in 2022. March 18th. 9pm. I was walking my dog at our trailer drop yard looking for the trailer I would be taking out the next morning. I never did find the trailer, just a drug addicted negro trying to rob me for money.

Wow so you were already a member of this board then and it happened a year after I joined. Thank God that you were alright. I mean thank God you were alright anyways I just didn't know how it lined up with you being a member here.

Wow so you were already a member of this board then and it happened a year after I joined. Thank God that you were alright. I mean thank God you were alright anyways I just didn't know how it lined up with you being a member here.

It has nothing to do with me being a member here. It has to do with why I don't give two shits about peoples lives when they steal other people's shit. In fact, I have two signs on the fence that now surrounds my property. It's a custom sign and it reads, "Trespassers and thieves are considered armed and dangerous and will be met with deadly force."

Basically, fuck around and find out. You CANNOT get on my property without jumping a fence, either a 6ft wooden fence or a barbed wire fence. Either way, if you're on my property without permission you will be assumed armed and dangerous and I will shoot to kill. I am not kidding. I will be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6. I almost found out what that was like. I'd be HAPPY to go in front of a jury and testify about me being shot multiple times in an armed robbery and having my motorcycle stolen and shooting the next person who trespasses. I'd like to see the jury that would convict under those circumstances.

No. You cannot shoot someone for stealing your shit.

No sympathy should be extended to violent criminals regardless of age, gender, race, religion, or sexuality.

Human beings only understand the iron fist.

Crime is rampant because bleeding heart district attorneys love criminals, not the victims.

Stealing cars is not a crime of violence.

It has nothing to do with me being a member here. It has to do with why I don't give two shits about peoples lives when they steal other people's shit. In fact, I have two signs on the fence that now surrounds my property. It's a custom sign and it reads, "Trespassers and thieves are considered armed and dangerous and will be met with deadly force."

Basically, fuck around and find out. You CANNOT get on my property without jumping a fence, either a 6ft wooden fence or a barbed wire fence. Either way, if you're on my property without permission you will be assumed armed and dangerous and I will shoot to kill. I am not kidding. I will be judged by 12 rather than carried by 6. I almost found out what that was like. I'd be HAPPY to go in front of a jury and testify about me being shot multiple times in an armed robbery and having my motorcycle stolen and shooting the next person who trespasses. I'd like to see the jury that would convict under those circumstances.

I know I was just curious because I didn't know that you went through all that so if you posted about it when it happened to you I missed it.

Stealing cars is not a crime of violence.

Unless somebody points a gun at you while they do it but I think that it should be justified.

No. You cannot shoot someone for stealing your shit.

Yes you can. In LA your car is considered an extension of your house. In order to steal a car you must break in. If you break into someone's house you can shoot to kill, same for a car. It's known as the castle doctrine. You better do your research before you go running your mouth like you know WTF you're talking about.

The Louisiana Castle Doctrine states that a person may use deadly force against someone who has committed an unlawful and forcible entry into their personal property, whether that be their home, motor vehicle, or shed, for example. The Castle Doctrine is included in Louisiana's justifiable homicide law.

Maybe if she wants to live she can go to school instead of trying to steal cars.

I had my motorcycle stolen while in recovery from being shot 6 times by a drug addicted nigga while walking my dog. I don't give TWO SHITS about this girl's life. If it would have been me, I'd have dropped that black bitch like a microphone at a stand up comedy gig and not thought twice about it.

At 13 I was enrolled in school, had a babysitting job after school, played football, basketball and baseball. I wasn't stealing cars, or anything for that matter.
Why were you shot? A drug buy gone wrong.

Jeezuz, a 13-year old girl stealing a car. WTF is wrong with those people?!

Forum List

Back