The Trump cases

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I placed this thread in “politics” because none of this crap is actually law-related. These are not criminal prosecutions. They are exclusively partisan political persecutions.

However, because of how they represented (for public consumption only) these cases, they do bring with them the threats of penal sanctions (meaning a prospect of prison sentences being handed down).

That raises the question of the likelihood of any of the judges handing down any prison sentence to our former President (if there is a conviction, of course). It’s certainly within the realm of possibility given how partisan a joke like Judge Merchan has proved himself to be.

But …

I’m guessing any sentence will be stayed pending appeal (and in NY there is no requirement for the posting of an appeal bond for a criminal appeal).

Since a reversal on appeal for the NY joke of a case was and is a solid prospect, it would be reprehensible to have our former President even temporarily held behind any bars. And I’m not sure the Secret Service would accept it.

Last edited:
Who selects judges in NY?... who the hell are these people?...
The higher courts need to put a stop to this right now... its election interfering on a massive scale...
And the same name comes up in every case... Matthew Colangelo...

White House connection... this is all being orchestrated from the Oval Office...

Forum List

Back