Zone1 What are the primary reasons people are anti-Catholic-poll

What are the primary reasons people are anti-Catholic

• 7 Catholicism is too old a religion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's a good reason to slaughter thousands of people.

"OOoh, you are interfering with my ability to grovel in front of a sky pixie! DIE INFIDEL SCUM!!!"

The world will be a better place when Religion is abolished.
Sure. People should remove religion from their life, not their selfishness, not their thirst for wealth and power, not their greed. Certainly not their hatred of religion.

Why so bored by 98% of priests who are good people? Are you equally angry at teachers and Boy Scout leaders? Probably not. Why? Because over 95 percent of these are good people. What about stepfathers? Are you on a rampage against them and other male family members?

I've got no use for the BSA, either. Especially since the Mormons and Catholics pretty much took it over.

The thing was, the BSA didn't engage in a global conspiracy to hide pedophiles like the Church did. kk

Did you never talk to your grandparents about the politics of their own day? Did you ever speak to them about religion and its influence in their day? Bureaucracy is the problem in government as it controls so much of it. And Bureaucrats aren't even elected by the people, who all the same tell the people what to do and how to do it.
My grandparents were all dead by the time I was 8. So, no, I didn't talk to them about it. My Maternal Grandparents never forgave my mom for converting to Catholicism, and my paternal grandparents came from a town in Germany that was still butthurt over the Thirty Years War (It was divided into Catholic and Protestant halves.)

Religion. Making life suck for multiple generations.

Catholicism is practiced very differently around the planet.
Mostly American Catholics are the most annoying ones of the lot....nobody likes them especially Catholics from anywhere else in the world because of the ritualistic and judgemental way they practice catholicism in the USA.
If an American priest did his craziness in any backwater town in Europe he would wake up to find himself in a box being shipped off to Rome....

There's a REASON Catholics in America are evaporating....sure they are welcomed in Rome because of the money...but not because of their scholarship or piety.
In Other places....well, the piety of the Church is somewhat lacking. Priests are supposed to have a life of poverty...let's just say that not all priests, bishops, or cardinals live such a lifestyle. And it's getting worse as to which which "indulgences" the clergy will partake in these days.

No....not one church organization is perfect....but there are some ernest people in all of them just trying to please God the best that they can.

Caesar Nero was rumored to have been associated with Mithraism at the time; Nero began persecuting Christians, etc - and to top it off, Nero's "religion" was in direct competition with Christianity at the time.

Exactly. Your "great saint Paul" (the replacement for Judas), derp, wrote from a roman prison exhorting Christians to submit to the governing 'authorities' because they were put in their "lofty positions" by God.....when Nero was Caesar. The exact opposite of what Jesus taught....

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted" Romans 13:1,2

WHEN NERO WAS CAESAR

WTF! What does that tell you?

C'mon man. RUMINATE! You can do it!

Last edited:
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."

Then why do you openly set aside the Law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands?

"Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, AND TEACHES OTHERS TO DO THE SAME, (which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least" see Genesis 3:14

Exactly. Your "great saint Paul" (the replacement for Judas), derp, wrote from a roman prison exhorting Christians to submit to the governing 'authorities' because they were put in their "lofty positions" by God.....when Nero was Caesar. The exact opposite of what Jesus taught....

"Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted" Romans 13:1,2

WHEN NERO WAS CAESAR

WTF! What does that tell you?

C'mon man. RUMINATE! You can do it!

Paul was imprisoned by the Romans because he was CHRISTIAN. Why would Nero have Paul imprisoned if they were of the same religious cult.? That would make ZERO sense, correct?

For example, you're so hell bent on disparaging Catholics because they eat bread and wine at mass - the body and blood of Christ - in rememberence of Jesus sacrificing his body and blood for our sake - that you accuse an entire Church of being something it was directly opposed to

Dude. I see you all flailing about in the fires of hell. Would you rather just burn forever?

What I am actually doing is clarifying what you already profess to believe.

The body and blood of Christ cannot be made by human hands and eaten for spiritual life.

The body of Christ is a metaphor for the body of Jesus teaching on the Law which consists of words from God that became the flesh of Jesus. To eat his flesh (a direct reference to kosher law) is to receive his teaching. To drink the blood of Christ is to comply with the laws demands in light of the revelation of Jesus that the words used in the law are figurative, the subjects hidden and not necessarily directly connected to the literal meaning of the words used.

The word of God, manna from heaven, the food of angels, became the flesh of Jesus, a new metaphor for divine instruction.

“Now, because they thought His discourse was harsh and intolerable, supposing that He had really and literally enjoined on them to eat his flesh, He, with the view of ordering the state of salvation as a spiritual thing, set out with the principle, “It is the spirit that quickeneth;” and then added, ‘The flesh profiteth nothing,’—meaning, of course, to the giving of life. He also goes on to explain what He would have us to understand by spirit: ‘The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.’ In a like sense He had previously said: ‘He that heareth my words, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but shall pass from death unto life.’ Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,” (On the Resurrection of the Flesh, Chapter 37).

Then why do you openly set aside the Law of God and worship the lifeless work of human hands?

"Therefore anyone who sets aside even the least of these commands, AND TEACHES OTHERS TO DO THE SAME, (which amounts to murder) will be called least in the kingdom of Heaven"

To understand what Jesus meant by saying "will be called least" see Genesis 3:14

Mark 14:

22 And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, “Take; this is my body.” 23 And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. 24 And he said to them, “This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many. 25 Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”

Luke 22:

19 And he took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body, which is given for you. Do this in remembrance of me.” 20 And likewise the cup after they had eaten, saying, “This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood.[a]

1 Corinthians 11:

3 For I received from the Lord what I also delivered to you, that the Lord Jesus on the night when he was betrayed took bread, 24 and when he had given thanks, he broke it, and said, “This is my body, which is for[a] you. Do this in remembrance of me.”[b] 25 In the same way also he took the cup, after supper, saying, “This cup is the new covenant in my blood. Do this, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of me.”

Paul was imprisoned by the Romans because he was CHRISTIAN. Why would Nero have Paul imprisoned if they were of the same religious cult.? That would make ZERO sense, correct?
It makes perfect sense.

Do you think prisoners had rights? Whether willingly or by torture Paul started the process of neutering Christianity and In 325CE Rome assimilated and perverted Christianity completely and replaced the name of Mithras with Jesus. Constantine ON HIS DEATH BED set out to conquer the world under the sign of the Mithran cross and unleashed on the world from the depths of a Roman hell the antichrist, a false, substitute, counterfeit Jesus, that you so blindly worship, with all the miracles of the lie that scripture is to be taken literally.

The exact opposite of what Jesus taught....

"The kingdom of heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it (Jesus H Christ) BURIED IT AGAIN"

Last edited:
Mark 14:

22 And as they were eating, he took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to them, and said, “Take; this is my body.” 23 And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, and they all drank of it. 24 And he said to them, “This is my blood of the[a] covenant, which is poured out for many. 25
This is what Tertullian, an ANTE-NICENE father, wrote of this subject; PAY ATTENTION!

“Now, because they thought His discourse was harsh and intolerable, supposing that He had really and literally enjoined on them to eat his flesh, He, with the view of ordering the state of salvation as a spiritual thing, set out with the principle, “It is the spirit that quickeneth;” and then added, ‘The flesh profiteth nothing,’—meaning, of course, to the giving of life. He also goes on to explain what He would have us to understand by spirit: ‘The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.’ In a like sense He had previously said: ‘He that heareth my words, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but shall pass from death unto life.’ Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,” (On the Resurrection of the Flesh, Chapter 37).

So now try to tell me that a lie hasn't found its way into your Church. What then? Do nothing? Pft

Last edited:
Catholicism is practiced very differently around the planet.
Mostly American Catholics are the most annoying ones of the lot....nobody likes them especially Catholics from anywhere else in the world because of the ritualistic and judgemental way they practice catholicism in the USA.
If an American priest did his craziness in any backwater town in Europe he would wake up to find himself in a box being shipped off to Rome....

There's a REASON Catholics in America are evaporating....sure they are welcomed in Rome because of the money...but not because of their scholarship or piety.
In Other places....well, the piety of the Church is somewhat lacking. Priests are supposed to have a life of poverty...let's just say that not all priests, bishops, or cardinals live such a lifestyle. And it's getting worse as to which which "indulgences" the clergy will partake in these days.

No....not one church organization is perfect....but there are some ernest people in all of them just trying to please God the best that they can.
No, it's single most consistent ceremony worldwide. It's the one thing that separates Catholicism from other Christian sects.

A person in Texas will hear the same readings, Gospels etc as someone in Pennsylvania, Rome, Japan, South America and so forth on a weekly basis.

And I've personally been to masses both here and in Europe - MANY TIMES - and other than the language it is the SAME CEREMONY.

Most priests are not bound by vows of poverty. Piety yes - meaning they should not splurge in excess, etc but poverty no.

Nuns, Monks and some Priestly sects do have vows of poverty but the majority of priests do not.

Truly, I say to you, I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until that day when I drink it new in the kingdom of God.”
Here Jesus is clearly saying that there will come a time when he will come to renew his teaching.

Implying that his teaching will be "lost to time", rendered obsolete, null and void, just like the wrong way to follow the law became obsolete, what Jesus called "the traditions of men", a reference to the Talmud, when Jesus restored the original meaning and intent of the law as first given by Moses when heaven and earth were created after "light" was spoken into existence.

Now slap yourself in the forehead, chant OWA TANA SIAM ten times, and get your shit together.

Last edited:
Which means we have seen a good share of truly good Popes. Yet it is the bad Popes, not the good ones that influence you?
If all the Pope’s had made good decisions for the Christian Church I might the Popes filled the role of Christ’s representative here on Earth.

Some made bad decisions and some were flat out evil. Therefore I have a hard time believing Christ would make poor decisions in picking his representative. After all, Christ can accurately predict the future.

Forum List

Back