The Effects of Feminism

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
1467-Female-Happiness-Paradox.jpg

I see this meaning that women now have been told they can do anything that a man can. Which is true in most cases but women never considered IF THEY WANT to do all the things men do. Of course they dont but they've doubled down on this BS for so long and now they are miserable doing so.

Thoughts, Ideas?

Ah, so a thread in which men discuss what is wrong with feminism.

How useful.

Perhaps next we can have a thread in which cats discuss why dogs shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I see this meaning that women now have been told they can do anything that a man can. Which is true in most cases but women never considered IF THEY WANT to do all the things men do. Of course they dont but they've doubled down on this BS for so long and now they are miserable doing so.

Thoughts, Ideas?

I see this as a good idea gone wrong. As the father of 3 young ladies I applaud women being strong and forceful in life and having the ability to overcome obstacles. I thank the feminist movement for making this easier. The problem that I see is that women are actually acting more like men. This is taking away the balance our two dynamics play and breaks down the nuclear family.

Feminism is vile, it is filled with hatred and it exploits children for the sake of pushing a 'cause.' Disgusting.

Indeed. We need to go back to the days of slapping our women around. :banana:

I find it so funny that the democrat party has become a one issue campaign. Abortion. Jesus, I wish all these asshole women that are appearing on TV everyday telling us how "Mr _______ will take a woman's right to abortion away" - like that could happen. Are women really that damned stupid!?!?!

Of course, to be completely honest, the couple of women that I have known to have actually had an abortion, sit around all day rolling their shit into little balls.....

It's no wonder that they are too stupid to comprehend simple Civics....

Feminism is equality and strength and independence.

The only thing wrong with it is that it has been bastardized to be and mean what it is not.

The men who don't like it or don't agree with it are the men who are threatened by women as human beings. And little boys, like TemplarKormac, who sponge off of the hard work of women who work to take care of their every little need, really need to

:anj_stfu:

Thoughts, Ideas?
One of the unexpected effects is that Luddley, Rdean and starkly have grown breastesses.

So now they are equal in misery.
yea

When moms not happy, no one is happy.

So guess what? Feminism now leads to depression in kids. Congrats leftist, you have really shit upon the family unit in ways never dreamed of

Ah, so a thread in which men discuss what is wrong with feminism.

How useful.

Perhaps next we can have a thread in which cats discuss why dogs shouldn't be allowed to breed.

I always say this when whites discuss the problem with blacks but its not taken well. Funny how that works.

But I will say men have more interactions with women than whites with blacks on average, wouldnt you agree

So now they are equal in misery.
yea

When moms not happy, no one is happy.

So guess what? Feminism now leads to depression in kids. Congrats leftist, you have really shit upon the family unit in ways never dreamed of

Yeah, its really inexcusable to teach kids that boys and girls are equal.

What is it with you fools who have to look down the front of your pants to know what you're capable of doing?

Feminism is vile, it is filled with hatred and it exploits children for the sake of pushing a 'cause.' Disgusting.

I find it so funny that the democrat party has become a one issue campaign. Abortion. Jesus, I wish all these asshole women that are appearing on TV everyday telling us how "Mr _______ will take a woman's right to abortion away" - like that could happen. Are women really that damned stupid!?!?!

Of course, to be completely honest, the couple of women that I have known to have actually had an abortion, sit around all day rolling their shit into little balls.....

The one's I know that have had abortions spend their sleepless nights listening to the wailing souls of their aborted children.

What will that accomplish?

The one's I know that have had abortions spend their sleepless nights listening to the wailing souls of their aborted children.

Liar.

Desperate Liar.

What will that accomplish?

Forum List

Back