The Effects of Feminism

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

Don't know about you, but that dog in your avatar sure looks like a hater.

That dog was the best dog on earth. And better than most people. And she was a true bitch.:badgrin:
On second look, its not so ferocious.

Seems it was panting more than baring fangs.

Losing a dog sucks.

I won't get another one because losing the last one was so bad.

I did let a cat adopt me this week.

He's a pure black tom, with green eyes like a panther, so, I named him Cam Mewton.

I've noticed that people adopt dogs, but cats adopt people.

Her name was Angel, and I adopted her when she was 10 years old. I didn't understand how a family could let her go after so long, but I gave her 3 good more years. She was really a dear. And yes, it sucked losing her.

I jumped into adopting another dog too soon. I love him, but he's my problem child. Still, once they're part of the family, I don't give up on them.

Anyway, now I'm off topic.
I live where people come to dump dogs at the local dumpster, way out in the woods.

I burn most of my garbage just to keep from having to look at all the dogs.

As son of a bitch that will not take an unwanted dog to a shelter to be put down, or, shoot it himself, should be shot.

I can't save them at the dumpster, or put them down there either.

When they come here, I have to shoo them away.

I've fenced in my place to keep them from under the house when it gets cold and wet.

Naturally, let's praise and prop up the undesirable. We're sure to improve the state of humanity that way.

Of course, let's just ignore and give up on the undesirable. They'll be sure to learn to do better, and won't pass on their undesirable traits to the next generation.

I think her entire philosophy is if you help people you are hurting them. If you dont help thats really helping. Which is fantastically absurd but something repeated here often

Passing on their undesirable traits is what keeps the Democrat party in existence.

People who rise from poverty into the middle class vote Republican, unless they let race over-ride their economic benefit.

I think her entire philosophy is if you help people you are hurting them. If you dont help thats really helping. Which is fantastically absurd but something repeated here often
What has 60 years of the War on Poverty given black Americans?

Jordans, tattoos, insane murder, abortion and STD rates, single motherhood as the norm, gangs, drive-bys, and shattered once prosperous cities.

Did I leave anything out?

On edit, I must add an epidemic of morbid obesity and morbid obesity related disorders.

I don't believe you help people when you encourage them to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish and destructive behavior.

That's how we differ.

Jordans, tattoos, insane murder, abortion and STD rates, single motherhood as the norm, gangs, drive-bys, and shattered once prosperous cities.

On edit, I must add an epidemic of morbid obesity and morbid obesity related disorders.

You left out wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. All caused by the war on poverty and specifically blacks:tinfoil:

I don't believe you help people when you encourage them to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish and destructive behavior.

That's how we differ.

You like to label a lot instead of identifying what specific behavior you're referring too. (I just described the behavior)

You are stupid, childish, imbecilic, and impossible to understand. (I just labeled the behavior I previously notated above)

See?

Passing on their undesirable traits is what keeps the Democrat party in existence.

People who rise from poverty into the middle class vote Republican, unless they let race over-ride their economic benefit.

Yeah, how's that middle class going?

I don't ignore with them, I've worked with them all my life.

Which is why I know that the way they are best served is when we expect them to care for themselves, and they have to pull up the fortitude and character to do it. I have faith in people, and I know what they're capable of.

You don't. You think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.

That's how we differ.

You like to label a lot instead of identifying what specific behavior you're referring too. (I just described the behavior)

You are stupid, childish, imbecilic, and impossible to understand. (I just labeled the behavior I previously notated above)

See?

Sexual depravity, substance abuse, laziness, arrogance, a sense of entitlement.

Is that specific enough?

You left out wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. All caused by the war on poverty and specifically blacks:tinfoil:
Those are human universals to be conquered, not unique to the poor or any race.

You explain the plight of poor black America, I'm not poor or black.

I just know what I see.

Personally, I think if a couple decides (or even if they haven't decided, but it just happens) to have kids, one should be able to stay home for at least the first 3 years. To me, that is the perfect parenthood scenario.

I just don't happen to think that it HAS to be the mother.
Sure, the guy can breast feed and change the oil and spark plugs in the baby as good as any woman.

That's how we differ.

I don't know anyone who believes in encouraging people to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish, and destructive behavior.

I only know people who would rather help people out, give them a second chance to make better choices.

That's how we differ.

I don't know anyone who believes in encouraging people to engage in stupid, depraved, foolish, and destructive behavior.

I only know people who would rather help people out, give them a second chance to make better choices.

In other words, reward them for being stupid, lazy, arrogant and depraved.

Got it.

I don't ignore with them, I've worked with them all my life.

Which is why I know that the way they are best served is when we expect them to care for themselves, and they have to pull up the fortitude and character to do it. I have faith in people, and I know what they're capable of.

You don't. You think those people are stupid and incapable of learning or doing for themselves.
There is the deal.

I taught in black schools 23 of my 25 years, 95% free lunch schools.

In fact, they finally quit bothering to collect from the 5%ers, it was more trouble than it was worth.

I taught dirt poor black and white kids that became doctors, lawyers, nurses, teachers, pharmacists, military officers, racehorse jockies, ranch managers, helicopter pilots, among other skilled careers.

To a one, it started in the home with parents that were determined to break the cycle.

The other 90% are still on the Plantation.

Forum List

Back