The case against Fani Willis

Trump is a globalist.
Trump is the swamp.

Trump loves every communist country and their leaders.
/----/ You're lashing out again. Too funny.
Trump is the opposite of a globalist; otherwise, he wouldn't have imposed the tariffs and defied the UN and WHO.
The swamp has permanent employees in Washington, DC. If you notice, Trump is no longer in the White House.
And you're on drugs if you think Trump loves dictators.
You are a blinding idiot.

/----/ You're lashing out again. Too funny.
Trump is the opposite of a globalist; otherwise,
Trump owns property in India, Philippines, S.Korea, Turkey, Uruguay, Indonesia, Ireland, Scotland and Oman.
he wouldn't have imposed the tariffs and defied the UN and WHO.
WTF?
The UN or WHO have NOTHING to do with tariffs.
The swamp has permanent employees in Washington, DC. If you notice, Trump is no longer in the White House.
And you're on drugs if you think Trump loves dictators.
You are a blinding idiot.
Your a fucking moron, like your dear leader.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'​

1708435293514.png
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article

Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

'We fell in love': Trump and Kim shower praise, stroke egos ...​

1708435337795.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/02/24

Feb 25, 2019 — HANOI — His intelligence chiefs warn that North Korea is unlikely to surrender its nuclear weapons. His advisers fret that a breakthrough ...

Five times Donald Trump looked to side with Russia ...​

1708435407421.png
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics

Feb 23, 2022 — As the 45th president aims criticism at Joe Biden for supposedly failing to reign in Vladimir Putin, his critics and members of the media have ..

Trump owns property in India, Philippines, S.Korea, Turkey, Uruguay, Indonesia, Ireland, Scotland and Oman.

WTF?
The UN or WHO have NOTHING to do with tariffs.

Your a fucking moron, like your dear leader.

Trump praises Chinese president extending tenure 'for life'

View attachment 905282
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article
Mar 3, 2018 — U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the ...

'We fell in love': Trump and Kim shower praise, stroke egos ...

View attachment 905284
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2019/02/24
Feb 25, 2019 — HANOI — His intelligence chiefs warn that North Korea is unlikely to surrender its nuclear weapons. His advisers fret that a breakthrough ...

Five times Donald Trump looked to side with Russia ...

View attachment 905285
The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › ... › US politics
Feb 23, 2022 — As the 45th president aims criticism at Joe Biden for supposedly failing to reign in Vladimir Putin, his critics and members of the media have ..
/----/ "Trump owns property in India, Philippines, S.Korea, Turkey, Uruguay, Indonesia, Ireland, Scotland and Oman."
So? That doesn't make him a political globalist, you ninny. I own ETFs that have investments worldwide. That doesn't make me a globalist. Geeze, you're grasping at straws.
The rest of your garbage is just international politics and diplomacy. But I get your message. Orange Man Bad.

/----/ "Trump owns property in India, Philippines, S.Korea, Turkey, Uruguay, Indonesia, Ireland, Scotland and Oman."
So?
"merica FIRST"?
That doesn't make him a political globalist, you ninny.
YES, IT does.
Trump would throw America under the bus to personally enrich himself in a heartbeat.

I own ETFs that have investments worldwide. That doesn't make me a globalist.
Never said you were.
EFT's worldwide................LOL.
That's the stock market, nothing like property.
Geeze, you're grasping at straws.
The rest of your garbage is just international politics and diplomacy. But I get your message. Orange Man Bad.

She did have a private practice before becoming DA. There is no evidence she was successful let only eight million dollars successful.

Ummm...

$8 Million net worth before running for DA and being able to plop $50,000 of her own money into a campaign is pretty much showing she was successful.

WW

"merica FIRST"?

YES, IT does.
Trump would throw America under the bus to personally enrich himself in a heartbeat.

Never said you were.
EFT's worldwide................LOL.
That's the stock market, nothing like property.
/——/ You know nothing. Owning stock is owning part of the company and that includes the building and property. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Ummm...

$8 Million net worth before running for DA and being able to plop $50,000 of her own money into a campaign is pretty much showing she was successful.

WW

Ummm….. can you provide proof Fani made 8 million from her private practice? Considering her recent testimony that’s highly unlikely.

/——/ You know nothing. Owning stock is owning part of the company and that includes the building and property. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Really?
I own some stock in Hilton.
Does that mean I own Hilton?
I can go there and book a room, on demand and free?

You're the one that's embarrassing, then again, you are in the Trump cult.

Ummm….. can you provide proof Fani made 8 million from her private practice? Considering her recent testimony that’s highly unlikely.

Can you provide proof that Fani made 8 million only during her time as a DA? Considering her recent testimony and how she was able to pull $50,000 out of her accounts to fund her campaign before getting into office, that’s highly unlikely.

WW

Really?
I own some stock in Hilton.
Does that mean I own Hilton?
I can go there and book a room, on demand and free?

You're the one that's embarrassing, then again, you are in the Trump cult.
/---/ You really need to stop making yourself look stupid.

What Are Shareholder Rights?​

If you just bought stock in Disney, as a part-owner of the company, does that mean you and the family can hit Disneyland for free this summer? Do Anheuser-Busch shareholders receive a case of beer each quarter?

These hypothetical perks are highly unlikely, but they do raise a question: What rights and privileges do shareholders have?

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• If a company liquidates, shareholders have the last claim on its assets.
  • Shareholders make money in two main ways: Capital appreciation and dividend payments.
  • Common shareholders are granted six rights: voting power, ownership, the right to transfer ownership, a claim to dividends, the right to inspect corporate documents, and the right to sue for wrongful acts.
  • Investors should thoroughly research the corporate governance policies of the companies they invest in.
  • Some companies offer credits and discounts to investors holding a certain number of shares.

The woman hasn’t always been DA. She was a successful private practice attorney before running for office.

WW

I wish to correct this post as I can't edit.

She was a prosecutor for 16 years before entering private practice in 2018. She became a Municipal Judge in 2019 which is part-time so she worked as a Judge a couple of days a week and still maintained a private practice.

WW

/---/ You really need to stop making yourself look stupid.
HOLY FUCK.

What Are Shareholder Rights?​

If you just bought stock in Disney, as a part-owner of the company, does that mean you and the family can hit Disneyland for free this summer? Do Anheuser-Busch shareholders receive a case of beer each quarter?

These hypothetical perks are highly unlikely, but they do raise a question: What rights and privileges do shareholders have?

KEY TAKEAWAYS​

• If a company liquidates, shareholders have the last claim on its assets.
  • Shareholders make money in two main ways: Capital appreciation and dividend payments.
  • Common shareholders are granted six rights: voting power, ownership, the right to transfer ownership, a claim to dividends, the right to inspect corporate documents, and the right to sue for wrongful acts.
  • Investors should thoroughly research the corporate governance policies of the companies they invest in.
  • Some companies offer credits and discounts to investors holding a certain number of shares.
You just made yourself look even dumber.
Trump can book a room in Turkey, stay there for free, eat for free because he OWNS it.
YOU think it's the same as owning STOCK.

I wish to correct this post as I can't edit.

She was a prosecutor for 16 years before entering private practice in 2018. She became a Municipal Judge in 2019 which is part-time so she worked as a Judge a couple of days a week and still maintained a private practice.

WW

This is not a resume that would produce a net worth of 8 million dollars.

HOLY FUCK.

You just made yourself look even dumber.
Trump can book a room in Turkey, stay there for free, eat for free because he OWNS it.
YOU think it's the same as owning STOCK.
/------/ I can't stop laughing. Being a share holder doesn't mean you own the whole thing, just a tiny part, hence the name SHARE holder.
Trump's hotels are not publicly traded, so you can't own shares in them. You apparently didn't read past the headline of my post. It clearly states:
But, I've changed my mind. Keep posting your stupid rants, demonstrating your complete lack of knowledge of how things work. TOO FUNNY.

This is not a resume that would produce a net worth of 8 million dollars.

: SHUG :

Your opinion is noted.

However:
  • She graduated law school in 1996,
  • private practice '96 to '02,
  • took a prosecutor job in '02 and worked 16 years,
  • back to private practice 2018 to 2020,
  • Part-time Judge and private practice 2019 to 2020,
  • 2020 was elected DA (full-time) and is eligible for speaking engagements to supplement her salary.
You, nor I have no clue how her net worth grew over time. You appear to posit that she became a millionaire as a DA, on the other hand the more logical view is that she grew here wealth as an attorney after leaving law school 28 years ago.

WW

/------/ I can't stop laughing. Being a share holder doesn't mean you own the whole thing, just a tiny part,
No shit, moron.
hence the name SHARE holder.
Trump's hotels are not publicly traded, so you can't own shares in them. You apparently didn't read past the headline of my post. It clearly states:
Still doesn't mean you can have a guaranteed booking 24/7/365 and eat for free like an actual owner would............like Trump.
But, I've changed my mind. Keep posting your stupid rants, demonstrating your complete lack of knowledge of how things work. TOO FUNNY.
Sure..................Keep posting about how a stockholder is just as good as the OWNER.

No shit, moron.

Still doesn't mean you can have a guaranteed booking 24/7/365 and eat for free like an actual owner would............like Trump.

Sure..................Keep posting about how a stockholder is just as good as the OWNER.
/----/ "Still doesn't mean you can have a guaranteed booking 24/7/365 and eat for free like an actual owner would............like Trump."
Show me where I said that.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Forum List

Back