The case against Fani Willis

Not according to the judge.

I win.
No retard. The bank testified to the fact that THEY filled out the paperwork using THEIR numbers. No fraud. Period. You lose. As always. Enjoy this decision getting tossed out completely on appeal (as the appeals court has pretty much indicated will happen).

I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
I havent been following it closely so I might have missed something.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.
It doesnt. The question being asked is whether SHE has violated the law and should be removed. Whether or not that will draw into question the entire investigation will happen once the determination of her malfeasance is made.

Could you explain "deduct personal expenses".

Since when can you deduct a personal expense for a vacation in Napa Valley or Belize?

(Now if you are deducting business travel, that is a different animal.)

\WW
/-----/ As opposed to your business expenses. Try doing so without retaining receipts. DERP

/——/ You know nothing. Owning stock is owning part of the company and that includes the building and property. Stop embarrassing yourself.

You're the one who is embarrassing himself. Your comments on economic matters reveal your complete ignorance of the topic.

Stock transfers are a miniscule percentage of international funds transfers. Most EFT's are payments for goods or services. Nothing more, nothing less.

/-----/ As opposed to your business expenses. Try doing so without retaining receipts. DERP

Ah got ya, I through you were saying they were trying to deduct the vacations for tax purposes without receipts.

None of those in the link are vacations.

Well, since personal vacations are not tax deductible, they don't apply to personal deductions for IRS purposes, therefore no receipts required. But I agree, if you are going to claim something against Taxes, you should have a receipt. (He says glancing at his 4-drawer cabinet with folders for over 30 years worth of tax filings.)

WW

You're the one who is embarrassing himself. Your comments on economic matters reveal your complete ignorance of the topic.

Stock transfers are a miniscule percentage of international funds transfers. Most EFT's are payments for goods or services. Nothing more, nothing less.
/-----/ You're funnier than the original Saturday Night Live.

What Is an Exchange-Traded Fund (ETF)?​

An exchange-traded fund (ETF) is a type of pooled investment security that operates much like a mutual fund. Typically, ETFs track or seek to outperform a particular index, sector, commodity, or other asset. ETFs differ from mutual funds in that orders are executed throughout a trading day, whereas mutual fund orders can only be executed after market hours. This means that you can place a buy or sell order with your broker during trading hours, and it will execute it. A mutual fund order placed during the day will be executed after the market closes.

Ah got ya, I through you were saying they were trying to deduct the vacations for tax purposes without receipts.

None of those in the link are vacations.

Well, since personal vacations are not tax deductible, they don't apply to personal deductions for IRS purposes, therefore no receipts required. But I agree, if you are going to claim something against Taxes, you should have a receipt. (He says glancing at his 4-drawer cabinet with folders for over 30 years worth of tax filings.)

WW
/----/
(He says glancing at his 4-drawer cabinet with folders for over 30 years worth of tax filings.)
I did that, until my accountant said to chuck them after 10 years. The IRS can't or won't go back any further. Unless, of course, those are business records that you need to refer to.

No retard. The bank testified to the fact that THEY filled out the paperwork using THEIR numbers. No fraud. Period. You lose. As always. Enjoy this decision getting tossed out completely on appeal (as the appeals court has pretty much indicated will happen).
And what was the legally binding ruling by the judge after the testimony?

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

And what was the legally binding ruling by the judge after the testimony?

YOUR
BLOB
LOST
What will the appeal be you TDS suffering loon? The BANK EMPLOYEES stated the opposite of what James and this moron judge stated. This gets totally tossed, Willis is toast (and so is that frivolous case) and Fat Alvin will go down in Flames. Stock up on tissues.

What will the appeal be you TDS suffering loon? The BANK EMPLOYEES stated the opposite of what James and this moron judge stated. This gets totally tossed, Willis is toast (and so is that frivolous case) and Fat Alvin will go down in Flames. Stock up on tissues.
LOL...

Dominion won’t ever file any lawsuit. This little thing called discovery. More big talk and no action.
How’d that one go?

/----/

I did that, until my accountant said to chuck them after 10 years. The IRS can't or won't go back any further. Unless, of course, those are business records that you need to refer to.

(Tax record drawer is all personal.)

Ya I know, I also have electronic copies on two different hard drives.

But my wife got screwed over in the late 80's when she was told by a tax preparer that she didn't need to keep some stock statements over three years. She was given $1000 in AT&T when she graduated High School, before Ma Bell was broken up into the Baby Bells. Now it would be either:
  • Sell all the split stocks and pay capital gains on all of it. (My preferred option.)
  • Hire someone to research the original stock, then ever split and merger that has occurred since. (Not a very good option as the research cost would be more then the capital gains taxes.)
  • Just hold them until we pass then have them go to the kids which will rebase the cost basis for them. (They will pass an part of the estate as inheritance tax free, unless we win the PowerBall lottery in the next 20-30 years.) (He preferred option.)
WW

I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
I havent been following it closely so I might have missed something.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.
Fani Willis has been disqualified and removed from the trial:

(Tax record drawer is all personal.)

Ya I know, I also have electronic copies on two different hard drives.

But my wife got screwed over in the late 80's when she was told by a tax preparer that she didn't need to keep some stock statements over three years. She was given $1000 in AT&T when she graduated High School, before Ma Bell was broken up into the Baby Bells. Now it would be either:
  • Sell all the split stocks and pay capital gains on all of it. (My preferred option.)
  • Hire someone to research the original stock, then ever split and merger that has occurred since. (Not a very good option as the research cost would be more then the capital gains taxes.)
  • Just hold them until we pass then have them go to the kids which will rebase the cost basis for them. (They will pass an part of the estate as inheritance tax free, unless we win the PowerBall lottery in the next 20-30 years.) (He preferred option.)
WW
/——/ I worked for CCH that sold software that accounted for splits in seconds.

Smokin OP
{...
You know nothing. Owning stock is owning part of the company and that includes the building and property. Stop embarrassing yourself.
...}

What you believe is how the stock market SHOULD work, but is not how it really is.
Stocks normally are totally unsecured and convey no ownership of any actual physical property or any assets to back up the value of the stock.
The stock is just an illusion, valued only by other suckers who do not realize stocks have no intrinsic value at all.
The value of a stock comes solely by what buyers are willing to pay for it.
For every winner from stocks, there has to be equal losers.
Nothing from a stock exchange comes from the company.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back