Fascist Arizona Democrats ‘Accelerate’ Case Against Donald Trump as Fani Willis Implodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
It’s as though the Dem / Marxist Cult has their selected AG’s on a wait list, ready to pounce when their incompetent DIE hires completely fumble as they did in Georgia.

Arizona may be next on the list to wage the Dem / Marxist Jihad against Trump.

With the bogus case against former President Donald Trump imploding in Georgia, fascist Democrats in Arizona are speeding up their own bogus case in the hopes of falsely imprisoning the leader of the opposition party.

The state’s Democrat attorney general, Kris Mayes, “is nearing a decision on whether to charge Trump’s allies in the state.”

It’s as though the Dem / Marxist Cult has their selected AG’s on a wait list, ready to pounce when their incompetent DIE hires completely fumble as they did in Georgia.

With the bogus case against former President Donald Trump imploding in Georgia, fascist Democrats in Arizona are speeding up their own bogus case in the hopes of falsely imprisoning the leader of the opposition party.

The state’s Democrat attorney general, Kris Mayes, “is nearing a decision on whether to charge Trump’s allies in the state.”
I'm surprised it's taken the Maricopa Mob so long to come after Trump.

Sooo much to unpack here:

Let's start with who the fascists. It ain't the Democrats, kid. The one's taking your freedoms are tRumplings.

Second, even if (and I doubt you can) you manage to get Willis disqualified it doesn't change the facts in the tRump case. A grand jury still indicted him on the evidence presented and the case will go forward.

And more cases are definitely coming. He committed similar crimes in every "swing state".

As to "bogus cases", let me remind you that governments, neither states nor federal, nor prosecutors or even judges get to deicide who is indicted and who isn't. That's a jury composed of randomly selected folks.. and 4 of them independently decided to indict Cheeto Jesus.

And if more charges come it will be from more grand juries.

It's time for you to wake up and smell the legal system KIddo. This is real.

Hopefully, this will turn AZ deep red.

Dear lord, who feeds you this insanity?

Do you even realize how you come across to normal people?

What is normal about the politico-religious jihad being waged by the Dems / Marxists?

Don’t you realize how you come across to thinking humans?

Sooo much to unpack here:

Let's start with who the fascists. It ain't the Democrats, kid. The one's taking your freedoms are tRumplings.

Second, even if (and I doubt you can) you manage to get Willis disqualified it doesn't change the facts in the tRump case. A grand jury still indicted him on the evidence presented and the case will go forward.

And more cases are definitely coming. He committed similar crimes in every "swing state".

As to "bogus cases", let me remind you that governments, neither states nor federal, nor prosecutors or even judges get to deicide who is indicted and who isn't. That's a jury composed of randomly selected folks.. and 4 of them independently decided to indict Cheeto Jesus.

And if more charges come it will be from more grand juries.

It's time for you to wake up and smell the legal system KIddo. This is real.

Did you steal that from the Joy Reid show?

Steal what? If you found that somewhere else feel free to post it for us.

It was little more than an arrangement of drooling tirades from the worst of the worse leftist hacks.

So you lied.

As expected.

You are. after all, hopeless.

So you’re angry and emotive.

As expected.

Don’t complain about being a water boy for Joy Reid. You are, after all, pointless.

Just based on the laws of probability alone, I don't think I am a conspiracy theorist to believe it is all orchestrated and there is ample reason to believe the deep state via the Biden administration is orchestrating it all. And that is why I hope with all my heart that SCOTUS will come through for us and put an end to this with some teeth into the concept that in the United States of America a weaponized malicious government cannot use its powers against a political opponent as they are doing to take out Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back