The case against Fani Willis

Without getting too deep into the weeds with this brouhaha over Ms Willis taking trips with a colleague, all I can say is that if she is bounced, we all must then hope the DA's office brings in a hard-charging experienced attorney who is hellbent in getting this case to trial and be competently presented in court.....so that justice for the American people is best served. Best served when informed and righteous prosecutions can skillfully present the people's case to a court. Who would not want that?

So, if Fanni Willis ain't a good lawyer as several on this forum suggest.....maybe the DA office can take this case within their office and put a really top-notch quarterback into the huddle who is hard-nosed, and dedicated to getting a conviction(s).

America deserves and expects no less.

/——/ Total bullshyt ruling that will be overturned because it destroys the NY real estate business.
/——/ candycorn laughed at my post, but NY Gov is in a panic trying to calm down the real estate market.

/——/ candycorn laughed at my post, but NY Gov is in a panic trying to calm down the real estate market.
Only the criminals, I would think. I bet some people are cleaning up their financial statements right about now.

And there are probably a few elderly accountants who don't want to go to Rikers Island for 4 months, like Weisselberg did.

And as it turns out, Wesisselberg himself may be one of those elderly accountants. Did you see he just cut a plea deal for perjury?

Yes sir, I imagine quite a few people are scrambling to tidy up their houses.

Only the criminals, I would think. I bet some people are cleaning up their financial statements right about now.

And there are probably a few elderly accountants who don't want to go to Rikers Island for 4 months, like Weisselberg did.

And as it turns out, Wesisselberg himself may be one of those elderly accountants. Did you see he just cut a plea deal for perjury?

Yes sir, I imagine quite a few people are scrambling to tidy up their houses.
retard alert there was no crime and business are leaving New York because of the idiotic ruling that penalizes normal business decisions.

Ok. But the answer would be to change prosecutor. None of this impacts on the charges against trump.
He broke the law and should face justice.
But the Democrats did not change the prosecutor. She and her partner are corrupt and compromised the case against Trump. Democrats say by and watched it happened.

/——/ There are a few others who aren’t corrupt, like Ron Paul, Sen John Kennedy, and Govs Abbot & DeSantis. A few more too.
Apparently that doesn't include all the grand jurors and judges and prosecutors.

All of them. Every single one. Corrupt.

Orange pile of shit? Not corrupt.

The level of self delusion required to buy ino this borders on pathological.

Apparently that doesn't include all the grand jurors and judges and prosecutors.

All of them. Every single one. Corrupt.

Orange pile of shit? Not corrupt.

The level of self delusion required to buy ino this borders on pathological.
/——/ Why would a billionaire in his golden years, bother to be corrupt? To gain what? Another gold toilet? Another golf course? Before he dared run against Hildabeast, Trump was the darling of the left.
So, you calling him corrupt is plain stupid.

Why would a billionaire in his golden years, bother to be corrupt?
Why would a tiger change his stripes?

And as you can see, much of his fortune was gained through fraud and bad lending. Now he stands to lose much of it, because he got caught.

And it doesn't much matter if Trump woke up this morning and suddenly turned over a new leaf (haha, that didn't happen). These crimes were committed in the past.

Why would a tiger change his stripes?

And as you can see, much of his fortune was gained through fraud and bad lending. Now he stands to lose much of it, because he got caught.

And it doesn't much matter if Trump woke up this morning and suddenly turned over a new leaf (haha, that didn't happen). These crimes were committed in the past.
/----/ "much of his fortune was gained through fraud and bad lending. "
How moronic. You can't prove that. You're just lashing out because you know Dementia Joe is swirling in the toilet bowl.

I don't have to prove it. The State of New York did all that work for me. You do read the news, right?
/——/ And you honestly believe that joke of a trial won’t be overturned. It’s such bullshyt that the Gov is begging businesses not to flee the state.
I think you know better but just relish the treatment Trump is getting.

1709072345813.png

Forum List

Back