The case against Fani Willis

Well, those who are going after her are trying to torpedo the case against Trump, certainly. He did what he did, and part of it is on tape. He's a crook.

But, if she broke the law or the rules, then tough shit, she blew it. That's on her, and Trump could escape this one. Her fault.

Sometimes there are no good answers.

The point is there really never was any case against Trump.
She is doing this for the same reason the prosecutor took the case for $650,000.
That is about 10 times the normal legal salary.

We all heard the phone call Trump made, and what he said is that 11k votes is so close that he wanted a recount.

No what you are doing is taking one rooted out of context and trying to spin it. Something the judge will not do.

The clearly talked in another portion (already shown) that the money came out of her personal account, so kept some then gave $50,000 to her own campaign.

There is nothing illegal b or immoral about taking money out of your item retirement fund. Keeping some as cash, then depositing the rest in your campaign account.

WW
What BANK was her "personal account" located in?
Hefty Bag Under the Sink Credit Union??????

Word on the street is that she's worth somewhere around 8 Million.
I wonder what the IRS thinks about that.

What BANK was her "personal account" located in?
Hefty Bag Under the Sink Credit Union??????

I assume the same one her direct deposits go to for her salary.

Word on the street is that she's worth somewhere around 8 Million.
I wonder what the IRS thinks about that.

Why would the IRS care how she is worth?

As long as she paid her income taxes when income was earned.

WW

The point is there really never was any case against Trump.
She is doing this for the same reason the prosecutor took the case for $650,000.
That is about 10 times the normal legal salary.

We all heard the phone call Trump made, and what he said is that 11k votes is so close that he wanted a recount.
If there isn't a case against Trump then he should be able to dismiss it on the merits not some high school who's dating who and when and who's buying dinner garbage.

No, he didnt the Bank said that they dont assume the ESTIMATE given by an applicant is always right so do their own assessment. It was an estimate, and EVERYONE estimates high when asking for loans EVERYONE.
Everyone speeds. Your blob got caught. But thanks for confirming he’s guilty.

#sorrynotsorry.

Fani said she paid Wade back for every trip they went on. I had to watch his testimony to catch the lie.

Wade was paid $700K of public funds or state tax payer dollars. He co-mingled that money with his private funds to pay for his traveling rendezvous with Fani.

Wade testified that Fani paid for somethings he paid for other things, but it equaled out. :eusa_boohoo: What it shows is that Fani benefited from taxpayer funds while on extravagant vacations. She did not pay for everything.

She testified that she took 20000.00 of campaign funds and kept it in the house, coinkidink?

She testified that she took 20000.00 of campaign funds and kept it in the house, coinkidink?

Here are the two links to her testimony.

Please point out where she said she took 20000.00 out of campaign accounts.

What she said, was that she took cash out of her retirement, kept some as cash, and turned over $50,000 to her campaign.

So as an example, if she withdrew $60,000 from her own accounts. Kept $10,000 and then donated $50,000 to her campaign - there is nothing wrong with that and it is NOT taking campaign funds.

WW

I assume the same one her direct deposits go to for her salary.

Why would the IRS care how she is worth?

As long as she paid her income taxes when income was earned.

WW

She could not possibly be paid that much to be able to accumulate $8 million from a DA salary.
So that means she has undisclosed means of income, which she probably could not declare or pay taxes on even if she wanted to.

{...
The average district attorney salary in the United States is $75,000 USD per year. The minimum and maximum salary range from $14,000 to $357,000 USD.
...}

The easiest way to accumulate $8 million as a DA would be to accept bribes to not prosecute some who are guilty, but also to prosecute some who are innocent.

It is when you give different valuations to different people.

Not according to the judge.

Wrong.
Trump never gave different evaluations to different people, and in fact never gave out evaluations at all.
You do NOT give a bank an evaluation of a property you are using for loan collateral.
You do NOT give the property tax collector an evaluation of your property.
The only time you set a value it to renters or buyers.
And you can claim anything you want.

The judge in NY is illegally using laws intended to prevent investors being scammed by buying into investment shares. Which is entirely different than what Trump was doing.

If there isn't a case against Trump then he should be able to dismiss it on the merits not some high school who's dating who and when and who's buying dinner garbage.

The dating has nothing to do with it.
The point is no prosecutor should be making even a tenth of the $650,000 he is being paid for this case.
The DA and prosecutor clearly are splitting an illegal quid pro quo.

Everyone speeds. Your blob got caught. But thanks for confirming he’s guilty.

#sorrynotsorry.

Wrong.
Speeding is dangerous and risks others.
Since no one can use anything a loan applicant claims, it can't harm anyone and anything you say is legal.
It can't be illegal, since there is no possible potential victim.
Banks by law are NOT allowed to even consider what a loan applicant may claim a property is worth.

I am wondering what this has to do with the Georgia case against Trump and others.
I havent been following it closely so I might have missed something.
But she had an affair with a colleague on the case. That is not unusual in any walk of life. It seems that there are questions about some receipts.
But how does it impact on the case against trump. Ms Willis has already scalped several of the conspirators in this case. It doesnt look good for those who are still standing.
If she is brought down surely someone else would take up the case and see it to its conclusion ?
That is what would happen in a civilised country that is run by the rule of law.
I cant see a link between Ms Willis and the case against trump. It seems to be clutching at strawx.
If she was your neighbor you would call the cops on her

Forum List

Back