Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

The corrupt DA went looking for a crime and found something that she twisted into something. The banks make adjustments all the time. People often inflate the value of property to get a loan. Nothing new here.

Really? Gee, I wish I could do that! When I got a mortgage for my place, the bank didn't just take my word for what I think the value was, they sent out an appraiser who did a detailed report.

And I'm sure that if I tripled the statement of how much square footage there was, they'd have looked at me funny.

You're ignorant of the facts here. The bank made adjustments. Stop making shit up.

The banks made adjustments because they realized that Trump defrauded them.

Really? Gee, I wish I could do that! When I got a mortgage for my place, the bank didn't just take my word for what I think the value was, they sent out an appraiser who did a detailed report.

And I'm sure that if I tripled the statement of how much square footage there was, they'd have looked at me funny.

The bank employees testified that there was no fraud. The judge said even though the bank adjusted the numbers, Trump was still guilty. The banks love Trump. They make lots of money. This will be overturned because it's political. You know it's political.

The bank employees testified that there was no fraud. The judge said even though the bank adjusted the numbers, Trump was still guilty. The banks love Trump. They make lots of money. This will be overturned because it's political. You know it's political.

Nope, it won't. The judge pretty much made it appeal proof by removing the order to break up Trump's company (the corporate death penalty).

The amount of the fine is pretty much unappealable.

The courts are about as done with Trump and his nonsense as the rest of us are.

Nope, it won't. The judge pretty much made it appeal proof by removing the order to break up Trump's company (the corporate death penalty).

ROFL. How does that make it appeal proof? There is no such thing as a judgement that can't be appealed.

Trump won't pay a dime of this "judgement."

The corrupt DA went looking for a crime
BS Peddler, it was Trump’s long time lawyer named Michael Cohen that testified to Congress that Trumps runs his bussiness fraudulently.

Investigation stemmed from him describing how Trump grossly over-estimated value of his properties for financial gain and under-estimated them for taxation purposes

He can try, he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
He has some vey big legs to stand on. The fact that he didn't have an actual trial is a big one. The fact that there are no victims is another.

Who do you think you're fooling?

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How doe your premise make it appeal proof?

Typical arrogant narcissistic post. Delusional.

That is the whole point, in that banks are not allowed by law to take the word of any loan applicant. They must send out an independent appraiser. So there is no way Trump could have harmed anyone or violated any law.

The bank also had the penthouse size wrong, and Trump had it correct.
The Penthouse is not just 3 top floors, but also a floor of the underground garage, for a swimming pool.

Wrong.
All judgements can always be appealed.
The amount is supposed to be to be a deterrent from harming others.
No one was harmed.
So then any amount is illegal.
The laws being applied are for those selling investments, NOT those applying for bank loans.
Totally inappropriate prosecution.
Will all be totally over turned in federal court.

BS Peddler, it was Trump’s long time lawyer named Michael Cohen that testified to Congress that Trumps runs his bussiness fraudulently.

Investigation stemmed from him describing how Trump grossly over-estimated value of his properties for financial gain and under-estimated them for taxation purposes

Wrong.
No one is allowed to ever evaluate their property for either loans or taxes.

He has some vey big legs to stand on. The fact that he didn't have an actual trial is a big one. The fact that there are no victims is another.

Who do you think you're fooling?

BTW, you didn't answer my question. How doe your premise make it appeal proof?

It's a civil fine, not a corporate disgorgement. The fine is within line of what other institutions have been fined for the same kind of behavior.
Appeal Proof.

He got a trial. He lost. He did pretty much every stupid thing you could do during that trial while his big-titty lawyer made a fool of herself.

Wrong.
All judgements can always be appealed.
The amount is supposed to be to be a deterrent from harming others.
No one was harmed.
So then any amount is illegal.
The laws being applied are for those selling investments, NOT those applying for bank loans.
Totally inappropriate prosecution.
Will all be totally over turned in federal court.

No, it won't.

Your argument is specious. Trump's fraud was so egregious that no court will set the precedent of endorsing it. Everyone remembers what happened in 2008 when the banks were allowed to lie about the value of their assets.

It's a civil fine, not a corporate disgorgement. The fine is within line of what other institutions have been fined for the same kind of behavior.
Appeal Proof.
Utter horseshit..

He got a trial. He lost. He did pretty much every stupid thing you could do during that trial while his big-titty lawyer made a fool of herself.
He had no trial. where was the jury? When did he get to cross examine the witnesses? Contest the evidence? Only a fucking NAZI would claim that was some kind of legitimate trial.

He didn't even appear in court before the judge rendered a verdict, moron. All you proved is that you're a goosestepping NAZI.

He had no trial. where was the jury? When did he get to cross examine the witnesses? Contest the evidence? Only a fucking NAZI would claim that was some kind of legitimate trial.

He didn't even appear in court before the judge rendered a verdict, moron. All you proved is that you're a goosestepping NAZI.
His big titty lawyer flopped all over the court, for what little good it did him.

The lawyer who said it's better to be pretty than smart because you can fake being smart. Well, she couldn't fake it.

He didn't request a jury, that was the thing.

His big titty lawyer flopped all over the court, for what little good it did him.

The lawyer who said it's better to be pretty than smart because you can fake being smart. Well, she couldn't fake it.

He didn't request a jury, that was the thing.
He wasn't tallowed to request a jury, douchebag. The fact that you're satisfied with this procedure only shows what a slimy piece of shit you are.

Which means exactly squat. If Trump had HONESTLY reported the values of his properties, he never would have gotten the loans to start with. That someone at the bank didn't perform due diligence doesn't get Trump off the hook.

Yes, but ours ends with a burned witch!!!
Hey dumbass, the BANKS did their due diligence with their own teams. They aren’t claiming any fraud. No victim, no fraud. Your world is collapsing and all you and the rest of the morons can do is yell that you’re somehow “winning”. Every case will be tossed, Trump wins, and you cry again,

Forum List

Back