WATCH LIVE: Closing Arguments in Fani Willis Disqualification Hearing Today at 1 PM ET

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
This is it! The beginning of the end of Fani Willis and Nathan Wade. You can watch it live in the link.

This hearing also aims to dismiss the indictment against Trump and 18 co-defendants completely.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis “financially benefited” from a romantic relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade. Willis also improperly hired Wade to prosecute Trump while she was sleeping with him and has paid him more than $700,000 since!

Judge Scott McAfee previously said Fani Willis could be disqualified from Trump’s RICO case over her improper relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade.

This is it! The beginning of the end of Fani Willis and Nathan Wade. You can watch it live in the link.

This hearing also aims to dismiss the indictment against Trump and 18 co-defendants completely.

First of all, I doubt Willis will be taken off of the case by the Judge.

Second?

No hearing like this could possibly be cause to have the government's charges dropped.

According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis “financially benefited” from a romantic relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade. Willis also improperly hired Wade to prosecute Trump while she was sleeping with him and has paid him more than $700,000 since!

Judge Scott McAfee previously said Fani Willis could be disqualified from Trump’s RICO case over her improper relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade.

Legal issue, not politics. Though it's understandable, since you people in the cult are confused on this. And the OP has an straight out Lie in it:

"Judge Scott McAfee previously said Fani Willis could be disqualified from Trump’s RICO case over her improper relationship with top Trump prosecutor Nathan Wade."

From his questions the judge doesn't seem to be buying in to these arguments. I think we get a dismissal of this motion today.

From his questions the judge doesn't seem to be buying in to these arguments. I think we get a dismissal of this motion today.

He's pointing out that they are making a lot of claims but aren't laying out a factual basis for their claims.

I will say the first computer of the RICO defendant lawyers have tried to portray that Wade and Willis were in a romantic relationship from the time they met, which was 2019.

Because they repeatedly make this claim about 2019 which hasn't been show, it make their other unsupported claims more suspect.
[DISCLAIMER: Not saying Willis didn't act inappropriately, I'm commenting on what I'm seeing.]

WW

He's pointing out that they are making a lot of claims but aren't laying out a factual basis for their claims.

I will say the first computer of the RICO defendant lawyers have tried to portray that Wade and Willis were in a romantic relationship from the time they met, which was 2019.

Because they repeatedly make this claim about 2019 which hasn't been show, it make their other unsupported claims more suspect.
[DISCLAIMER: Not saying Willis didn't act inappropriately, I'm commenting on what I'm seeing.]

WW
Oh I know there's no there there I'm suggesting the judge seems like he's seen enough and probably feels like he's given the defense more then enough room to make their case and I don't think he seeing anything at all to keep this going beyond today.

WW
There was eyewitness testimony that stated their relationship started back then

This is true. One person and that person was fired by Willis.

We’ll have to see if Judge McAfee deems her credible.

WW
Wade's former partner also said the relationship "Absolutely" started in 2019.

How did the state impeach her credibility?

By pointing out that during her testimony she only said she saw them hugging and kissing but never provided specifics s as to time frame and location.

Then reviewed how she had an axe to grind since Willis fired here for poor performance.

WW

Forum List

Back