Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

His big titty lawyer flopped all over the court, for what little good it did him.

The lawyer who said it's better to be pretty than smart because you can fake being smart. Well, she couldn't fake it.

He didn't request a jury, that was the thing.
You failed to address anything I posted

You know your an imbecile.

Oh, anything bad that happens to Trump is a good thing for America.
Wich showss that you're nothing but a NAZI douchebag
He didn't ask for a jury. Probably wouldn't have gotten one because it was a civil trial, not a criminal one.
That's Dim horseshit.

What the fuck is a "civil rights trial?"

Your spouting Dim talking points that are meaningless horseshit.

That's Dim horseshit.

What the fuck is a "civil rights trial?"

Your spouting Dim talking points that are meaningless horseshit.

I didn't say "civil rights trial," I said "civil trial." As in, there's a difference between "civil" and "criminal" matters.

This was not a criminal trial because so much time had passed. It was a civil matter of misconduct by the Trump organization, which had committed outright fraud as a matter of law.

I didn't say "civil rights trial," I said "civil trial." As in, there's a difference between "civil" and "criminal" matters.

This was not a criminal trial because so much time had passed. It was a civil matter of misconduct by the Trump organization, which had committed outright fraud as a matter of law.
The Constitution says you are entitled to a jury trial.

The Constitution says you are entitled to a jury trial.
For criminal matters... not civil ones.

In the ongoing New York fraud case, the state is seeking $250 million in disgorgement, a kind of equitable remedy that is a clawback of ill-gotten gains — the amount of benefit that the state says Trump and the co-defendants personally received from alleged fraud. Authorities cannot ask a jury to make that kind of calculation.

"That leaves it up to the judge," Engoron said.

Engoron earned the gratitude of one Trump lawyer who has insisted the lack of a jury was not due to an oversight.

"I would like to say thank you, your honor," said attorney Alina Habba, before turning to reporters in the gallery. "Press, did you hear that? I didn't forget to check the box."

For criminal matters... not civil ones.

In the ongoing New York fraud case, the state is seeking $250 million in disgorgement, a kind of equitable remedy that is a clawback of ill-gotten gains — the amount of benefit that the state says Trump and the co-defendants personally received from alleged fraud. Authorities cannot ask a jury to make that kind of calculation.

"That leaves it up to the judge," Engoron said.

Engoron earned the gratitude of one Trump lawyer who has insisted the lack of a jury was not due to an oversight.

"I would like to say thank you, your honor," said attorney Alina Habba, before turning to reporters in the gallery. "Press, did you hear that? I didn't forget to check the box."
Wrong, you fucking dumbass.

Conflict of interest is stretching it. Embarrassing yes it is.

So what will happen is if Judge agree then a new prosecutor will be assigned

The case will continue

Yes the new prosecutor may change what needs to be done

The real deal is this does not change the case of Donald Trump and what he is accused of doing.

It just gives him more time in an election year, Everyone has made up their mind on who they will

vote
for

Conflict of interest is stretching it. Embarrassing yes it is.

So what will happen is if Judge agree then a new prosecutor will be assigned

The case will continue

Yes the new prosecutor may change what needs to be done

The real deal is this does not change the case of Donald Trump and what he is accused of doing.

It just gives him more time in an election year, Everyone has made up their mind on who they will

vote
for
I don't think so.

I think there are a lot of voters who are disappointed with Biden, but would balk at voting for Trump after he has a few convictions around his neck.

I don't think so.

I think there are a lot of voters who are disappointed with Biden, but would balk at voting for Trump after he has a few convictions around his neck.
Did you hear the USSC will take Jack Smith's "presidential immunity" case? That case is going....going....GONE.

Forum List

Back